☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Crazedphase.

Woww;; thanks for all the information!!

I didnt know about half the stuff

there!!

I actually love reading about everyones opinions on 2pm.

binyboo_02 Teac beast;;crackedd me up

he deserves that name.

Maybe it will overthrow okcat???

torresnn it doesnt matter if you kill the computerr

the boys look great and thanks for the picturess.

YAYY;; english radio show!!

I love hearing their english.

yanasot thanks for telling uss

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest widdy

sharing some cute pics =D

csaho.jpg

Chansungah don't cry keke

csah2.jpg

csah3.jpg

csah4.jpg

csah5.jpg

jump Jay jump x]

jbah1.jpg

jbah2.jpg

jbah3.jpg

oohwa.jpg

jhah.jpg

jhah2.jpg

jhah3.jpg

jhah4.jpg

Junsu I can see ur panty lol

jsah.jpg

jsah2.jpg

jsah3.jpg

jsah4.jpg

Khun looks like he's throwing up haha but still cute

kh1.jpg

kh2z.jpg

tyah.jpg

tyah2.jpg

tyah3.jpg

wyah1.jpg

<33

wyjhah.jpg

2pme.jpg

cr: bestiz

090528 News Time 2PM Cut Does Jay always carry a dumbbell around with him? lol no doubt no doubt.. (well..I don't know if it's his or not just assuming xD)

cr: Symbelmyns

edit: O sorry ^^; some pics torresnn has posted already. I just saw that hehe you're so fast :D

Guest WonSuAh

^ Awww thanks for sharing ^^♥

There're so many pics here, you guys beat me >_<

So I haven't have any chances to post newest pictures here gyahhh ;A;

Anyway, I just come here to share my 2PM's lastest fanarts <3 Wooohooo XD

Jay & Okcat :> My fav members of 2PM :'x ( Although I love Woo & Susu too, but they're really hard to draw ;_; )

okcat_jay_wsa-1.jpg

Ongie (2AM) & Okcat :>

taecong_colored_wsa.jpg

By. Wonsuah♥

All rights reserved .

Guest karamelsuki

@ wonsuah xD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW UR FANART IS <333333333333333333

really a GOOD JOB yoooo :D <3 10 / 10 :D

xD JAEBUMIE'S ARM IS A TREASURE AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*dies* XD

wooho pic :D <3 <3 <3 i really love this 2 together <333

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for those pic <33

Guest Kiss Me

I never knew the magnaes went to Japan~ so.. these are pictures of the boys returning from Japan on the 26th.

magnae looks really good <3 and junhobaby, damn hot ^o^

Was it for that show that they are MCing together?

Since its a Japan-Korea collab?

Guest tangeriines

I just finished watching Mnet Scandal with Khun.

Gahhhhh, Khun is such a sweetie.

I thought the girl was older than him, but she said she was born in the year of the snake which is 1989.

And her friends kept mentioning F4.... so could it be that her celebrity ex was an F4?

Anyways, I was surprised that Khun didn't give her his number.

But that just shows how 2pm is his priority <3

We love you, Khun<3 (:

i think it's implied that she might have went out with kim beom from boys over flowers because the girl's friends were trying to hint (at khun) who her celebrity ex was by singing the BOF theme song and by saying "ga-eul yang" ("yang" is put at the end of girls' names sometimes for those who are not married) who was the girl character with whom kim beom's character got together at the end of the series.

this might not be true though because no news of this has surfaced since the broadcasting.

Guest ANGee<3

Khun looks like he's throwing up haha but still cute

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6115/kh1.jpg%7Boption%7D

It kinda looks like he is throwing up the symbol/name/sign {whatever that thing is called} that is right next to his head!

Hahahaha~^^;;

He's always cute.

Kiss Me,

I think if her friends are mentioning F4 so much than it's gotta be one of them...

Hmmm.

Guest she-smiles

Wow~ ! Nichkhun is gaining popularity on Youtube !

It's very great for him !

I just can't wait for the pretty boys generation !

It looks soooo interesting !

i've been away for only two days, but i feel so behind.

can someone care to explain what 'pretty boys generation' is?

sounds like a show.... but more info please? :)

Guest honmai

Okay so I found out that the cute guy that rapped for AJ in his new song "Wiping the Tears" is Yoon Doo Jun... one of the hot blood guys that went through training with our 2pm and 2am...

doojoon-1.jpg

doojoon.jpg

They must be happy their friends are starting to perform on stage as well.

i've been away for only two days, but i feel so behind.

can someone care to explain what 'pretty boys generation' is?

sounds like a show.... but more info please? :)

fyi: "pretty boy generation" is a new show and they have guests each week who are "pretty boys." the concept and general structure of the show haven't really been established..... it varies from week to week so who knows what 2pm will be doing, lol... but the preview looks OOBER exciting!
and to answer your question: the show IS the show that is hosted by park myung soo, lee ji hoon, and jung hyung don.. ;) the preview is actually a clip of them goofing around and pretending to be the mc and guests so to clarify, they are just guests on the show...!

:) can't wait for it! imagine the craziness our boys are gonna bring to this show! :D

honmai, thanks for the info. yes, the boys must really be happy their trainee-mates are slowly getting out there too.

Khun Ment Scandal ep2

prt 1

prt 2

prt 3

prt 4

prt 5

cr: Symbelmyns

[FANCAM] 090527 2PM MegaTV The M - TAEC Cam

cr: PITERPAN, aummiie @ yt

Wow that episode with Khun was something else. Sad but sweet!

But what I want to know, is how was she able to date Kim Bum? She is dating all these celebs (well Khun and her are set up)...wow!

EDIT: Yeah.. I got nothing...sorry! :(

Guest ANGee<3

Awww man! I wish they were hosting Pretty Boy Generation...

Only because I want them to host another show!

Hahahaha~

I'm not surprised that the fans are pissed off about that Mnet Scandal.

Possessive.

Really possessive.

I'm also wondering when they are coming out with another single!

Hahaha~

Is it too early for that?

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

M.Net Scandal – Nich Khun (2PM) (2009-05-27).avi [443.6 MB]

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Jaebum (2PM) - Nylon Photoshoot Sketch (2009-05-23).avi [16.9MB]

2PM & Younha on Choi Yang Rak’s Datggagi Z (2009-05-23).avi [100.1MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest touchtheskies.

kbs radio (:

wooyoung seems to be donning on the cap 2OD send him [:

and he used the cap we sent for jay as well. (:

youngie ah, 2OD loves you ^o^

Guest ariyati

Someone already described the members, but I'll describe some too (:

Jaebum. The leader. He lived in Seattle for 14 years and came to Korea after he passed the JYP audition. When he first came to Korea, he didn't know Korean as well as other members/people. He had to study hard and get used to Korean culture too. He also said that he wasn't used to eating Korean food either. Well, that's a little background story of him.

He's a great leader but also can be a dorky leader. He has a really great talent on making people laugh... so I'm saying..uh.. haha He's really good at appearing in Variety Shows. He KNOWS how to be funny even though he isn't 100% good at Korean. If you watch Idol Army, you'll know what I'm saying ;)

He can be serious and does his work when he's suppose, and funny when he's suppose to. Basically he knows how to act at the right time.

Nickhun. Ah yes... Khun <3. He seems really really cute huh? He is.. of course, but also he is really like a guy and sexyy :P He isn't Korean as you can see. He's half Thai and Chinese. He didn't know any Korean when he got into JYP. He had to learn it of course. When 2PM debuted, he appeared in many variety shows. I think that's how he got to know Korean better (other than studying/learning). Right now, he's pretty good. You can see sometimes he struggles to understand but he improved SOOOO much.

He's known to be very well mannered. There's one youtube video when each members talk about Khun, and basically they all said he was really nice, well mannered, and takes care of the members. Oh, one thing.. he LOVES.. I repeat.. LOVES samgyupsal (its basically like pork...) He loves Korean chips/snacks too.. he really loves candy. Umm, he's really generous to fans. But overall, he's perfect ahahah.

Taec.Okcat! (nickname) He came to America, Boston when he was.... 6..? Correct me someone if I'm wrong! But he lived there quite a while so he's fluent in English and Korean. When you first look at him, he looks really sexyy and tough... but really, he's the cutest thing (haha) every X) He admits he's the cutest after Khun. He loves loves loves cats/kitties!

Well, he's a rapper and is the tallest member. He also uses his strength A LOT. He's known to be the "worst" dresser. Like, he doesn't care what he wears.

All in all, he's really cute. A lot of people say he looks scary and tough, but don't worry, he's really really cute X)

Chansung. He's the youngest member.. .of course he doesn't look like the youngest member X). He says he gets that a lot. Personally, he has GREAT face features and is really good looking. He's just... big. Hahaha as in, muscular and really tall. He likes to eat.. A LOT.

He was born in Korea but his members said he wasn't so good at Korean...(?) They said sometimes he was worse than Jaebum... ahaha then Chansung will think that's harsh.

Chansung also is a rapper. He has a bright personality.. and can be shy towards girls (Idol Army)

Wooyoung. He's known for his chubby cheeks. That's why they call him Udon Wooyoung or Mandoo. He sometimes really doesn't have an expression on his face o_o but he's really funny on Idol Army. He can really make people laugh. His dances in variety shows are hilarious! Even though sometimes it seems like he doesn't care... or sometimes seroius, he's a funny and cute boy :) Yeah, try listening to his English, it's hilarious!

Junho. He looks like Rain (Bi)!!! Their eyes are so similar. Personally, I think Junho's eyes are cuter! (I honestly don't know much about him *soooo sorry Junho fans :(* In shows, you can see that he's really cute and also he smiles a lot.

Junsu. He has a really GREAT voice. It's really soothing and at the same times, strong. He may not be the BEST looking guy, but personally he's really cute. In the group, he's known to be the most fashionable..well first is Leader Jay, but the 2nd, it's Junsu.

He spoke english few times, and it's not PERFECT like Jay, Khun, and Taec, but it's understandable (: He too can make people laugh on variety shows.

*If people want to add on, please feel free X)*

Well that was 2PM. Basically, all of them are really talented in different ways. ALL of them have a talent in variet shows.. they can really make the show fun !

Haha, that was a little bit on 2PM x) Hope it helped!

@ Stalkingfraud - I love readling your comments..heheh. As I read it, I am thinking about them.. and it's so true!! I love them all.

Your comment made my day ^^

Gosh!! love all those pics. Thanks ^^

Guest Kiss Me

I just watched the Mnet Japan Star VJ show with 2am & 2pm.

Hahaha kinda late, I know~ But better late than never right?

Aww, I love the relationship between 2am & 2pm.

Hahaha Khun is thought of so highly amongst them. No wonder Khun is so devoted to them<3

Hahaha my favorite part was when Junsu was talking about Khun's looks & nice personality and then he slaps Khun saying "you're a good kid!" LOL

Guest mika.16

I cant wait to see 2pm on the music shows again.. and other variety shows.

infinity challenge will be awesome <3

as for the mnet scandal girl, she is apparently an Mnet trainee, and yes i think she's as 89'er. she seemed cute.

Archived