☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest she-smiles

CONGRATS TO 2PM!

It seemed as if Junho wanted to say something during their speech, but Jay kept interrupting. Lol. It's okay, Junho. We love you!

MY Taec is wayyyyy too adorable! <33

20090514_001.jpg

*RAWR* Junsu, you are soooo fine!

2009051420583333281_1.jpg

2009051420591737645_2.jpg

LOL Junho.

I think he was begging Junsu for the trophy. :P

1242301932_1_L_1242301103.jpg

2 competitors: 2PM & SG Wannabe <3

200905142036291002_1.jpg

2009051420511813171_1.jpg

cr. as tagged

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foreverasian3

Oh yeah, congrats on third award!~

Wooyoung cheer up, Junsu, 2PM and all

of hottest love you.xD I hope they win more this week,

it would totally make me even more happier.^^

About the MNet Scandal, I thought that girl was cute with

Khunnie. As long as both are having a good time. But, I'm more

than certain that girl definately is. I mean jealousy, is probably

normal for a fangirl. But, I think hottest are well mannered enough so

they won't do anything too drastic. Besides, if you think about it

Khun is sweet and all, but he's really busy promoting 2PM that

maybe things won't work out for them. But, I could be wrong.

In the end, some kind of friendship probably will form and everybody

will be happy. We all love happy endings right? xD

~~~

Guest puchaa

ahh congrats to the boys!!! so happy :D I can`t wait to watch the mnet scandal.....I just have to watch it after seeing the preview, I kept replaying the part where she tied his hoodie and he was so shy smiling ahhhhh soo cute. I believe someone made a gif out of it in the previous page, though it looks like she`s strangling him hahha

the ending of the preview is so..... :o

First of all, congratulations to the boys for winning number 1!

but why wasn't woo young looking his cheerful self? :(

hope he'll be alright and back to the adorable boy we love!

some pics to share...

Jay and Junsu at Madame B Salon

i can't wait to watch this!

img3347.jpg

img3410.jpg

img3443.jpg

Khun on a radio show 140509

khunradio.jpg

credits: bestiz

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

3RD WIN!!! WHOOTTT!!! I really wanted to see their crying faces but that's not gonna happen -_-

Guest kkbluvv

OMGGGG AHHH 2PM <33333333333

rofl well first of all, CONGRATS to them winning #1 yet AGAIN ^^ these boys are truly awesome~ Again & Again is constantly on replay for me haha xD

and omgsh I can't wait to see Jaebum on Madame B Salon omgsh what a hottie >< he looks soooooo good there :D

Go 2PM!!! Yay they won again!!! I am so proud and happy for them. I mean this is such a huge accomplishment for such a new group and they so deserve all of their success! :wub:

I can't wait until tomorrow for the saloon show. :) Oh and vote for 2PM (Look in my siggy!..Thanks!). :)

Guest woopy

This is my second posts.

Yay...congrats to the boys!!! I'm so happy too.

I feel like Wooyoung seem a bit less cheerful maybe because of that thing with Junsu. I hope he will be alright soon.

Also nichkhun looks sick these recent days. He must have got too tight schedules. Hope the boys get well soon. I want to see all of them cheerful.

I love how you 2OD guys contact with Korean I AMs and Korean Hottests. It's so touched.

Guest cassina

Congrats boys!!! You guys really deserve it.

New subs from our team ^^

[Eng Sub] 090511 Wide News 2PM Win #1 & Back Stage Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X8X_dQoADA...re=channel_page

Brought to you by Madam2PMsubs ^^

Ah,we posted Idol 17/1 already. Gonna finish the rest parts ASAP.

Subscribe sub team channel: www.youtube.com/madam2PMsubs

Visit our website: www.2pm-online.com >> serving you 2PM fresh news everyday!!!

Guest babymarzy07

this is a tad late... CONGRATS 3RD WIN BOYS!!!!so much deserved and so proud.

i hope they win a few more.. like mubank.

i really like the blue and black outfits.

you know, i kinda wish they will be guests on FO. or a show like that.

im so psyched for mucore!!

the navi perf and ONE DAY ftwwww!!

oh i must watch that madame B thing.

is it on yt or something already?

Guest lovebaby

i feel like they could've chosen someone else (like someone who needs more public exposure) to go on the show besides nichkhun. it's as if they chose him just to spite his fans. if they really do decide to be together, wouldn't nichkhun just lose a lot of fans because i think part of being a diehard fangirl is having that tiniest hope. i don't mind that much that they're acting as a couple/end up being together, but i guess the whole thing is a bit unnecessary, and if khun/the girl/jyp is reasonable, then i don't think they'll actually be together - at least for now.

Quoting because I absolutely agree with this. While I have no problem with Khun going on Mnet Scandal, I do wonder why he is chosen to do so, considering (from my opinion) that he is the most popular member of 2PM, therefore, having the most fan girls. While I don't think it's particularly to spite fan girls, since I'm sure JYP wouldn't want Khun's popularity to decline. It's just a confusing thing *-*'' I don't understand show biz.

Unless it's to show his romantic side.

Anywayz, to all Khun's fangirls, be strong ^^. On the bright side, you will be able to see his romantic side and how he is, as a boyfriend.

Other than that

CONGRATZ 2PM

on third win <333

Guest sweetVisions

First, a big congratulations for their 3rd win. I love the friendship between 2PM and SG Wannabe on the stage. SG's Jinho really loves to give out the big bear hugs :)

------

Is it me or does Wooyoung seem sad compared to their previous wins.

I hope his eariler incident doesnt make him more conservative.

I really miss the hyper Wooyoung...he seems more restricted to show emotion...sad!!!

I tend to see the trend with other idol group as well. At first their really hyper/ show their personality.

But as time goes by they tend to not show any more emotion and become reserved so they dont cause rumors...that sucks!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it.

I don't want the Wooyoung I saw in Idol Show to go away...

And I agree with your other statements. They don't want to cause any scandals, so they are more reserved to show their true feelings in public.

Maybe Junsu and Wooyoung should up the bro love. Let the fans know it's okay. ;)

Guest Crazedphase.

CONGRATULATIONS 2PM FOR YOUR THIRD WIN ^^;;

I quite liked 10 Points Out Of 10 but I never really got into them despite it being played on my phone nonstop.[[Me& my sister liked doing the dance :P]]. However they weren't on many shows??? So I really could not tell them apart, apart from Chansung (it was his hair) and Nichkhun (I'd sen him on Star King) The other boys looked so alike and I had tried countless times to learn their names and tell them apart. I gave up and just enjoyed the song. Soon Idol Army came out with subs so I realised it'd give me something new to watch and learn their names. I learnt Suju's names from Full House and they had 13 Members. I was sure I could learn 7 names. After a few months, I knew all of their names and a bit of what they were like.

Junsu - He had an amazing voice and it really relaxed me whenever he sang. I was not a fan of the bowl cut, but when he had his hair changed he looked SOO GOOOD.

Jaebum - He was SOOO Fly. I spent quite a lot of time fangirling over his dances (and abs). He's such a good singer, dancer AND rapper.

Taecyeon - I never knew he was fromt the US. I really pleases me when I know idols are from America because tha means he can speak English and that way whenI meet him (in my fangirl world of course) he will understand me!! But hes soo tall and I thinks hes really really cute. Is he a really bad singer or something??? Because thats the way everyone reacted in Idol Army. I love his "cheesy" grin, but me and my sister think its very very cute.

Wooyoung- Gahh,;; He's so carefree and witty. I LOVE him, hes amazing. So so so funny. He always manages to find the camera in Idol Army. And hes so cutee.

Chansung - I didnt like the long hair, so glad he got it cut!! He eats so MUCH! I remember when him and Jay compared their legs and Jay's where like half the size of Chansung's! Its funny how nobody thinks hes the maknae but I'm sure they wil after he got the hair cut.

Junho - I don;t know much about him since he got eliminated first in Idol Army. But he is soo talented. Im always impressed by 2PM's live shows but Junho hardly ever seems breathless. I love his Eye smile..

Nichkhun - Everyone knows who he is. I don't know why I generally start liking the underdog and Nichkhun isnt. You just can't help but fall for his wink. He's not a wink vending machine. There was this part in the Star Golden Bell parody that he like mouths to the writers "help me~~" the writer are like noo;; but Im not even a writer but I still like died.. He;s so nice too, he's like not full of himself and SOO proud to be Thai. Hes just so nice..

When Again&Again came out, I really really really hoped they;d win number 1 because it was an amazing song and they deserved it. Now theyve done it three times and I think Ive joined yet another fandom. But it doesnt matter because these boys are so talented.

2PM Fighting!!!

Guest eu`NICE

Thank you for the beautiful M.net Countdown pictures!

Taec look awesome-ly cute with the heart. (:

Even though I had congratulated the boys, but I really want to shout out again & again.

And is 2PM going to be on KBSworld MusicBank tonight?

Because I have been waiting for their comeback stage on KBSworld. (:

Guest jeehyun.kim

rofl.. my friend came crying to me about nichkhun and how she already got a ticket to korea to .... get rid.. of the girl.. hahahahaha

i was pretty sad too... but.. sigh.. at least its not taek or jay ;) keke

man.. 2pm is really toppin the charts.. they got 1 faster than suju.. keke... :D yay! next stoppp is the toppp topp :)

Archived