☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest dubseeXvip

hi! this is weird for me too. im usually very critical (and sometimes biased)

but i find myself strangely lured to 2PM.

anyways. just wanted to ask, what happened to their pre-debut videos? training videos? i know some of them are there. but i noticed a lot of them got taken down also? theyre not "official" legal related videos, so how did jyp get to take them down? is there anywhere else we can see them?

thanks!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest last love.

^ Hot Blood documentaries, you mean? o: If so, they're somewhere around YouTube. :\ I believe some got taken down, though. T___T They're scattered, but I'm sure you can find them at 2oneday forums, if anything. x;

aljfdlkajflksjdf, ANYONE TELL ME HOW FREAKIN' HOT JUNSU IS WITH GLASSES? Those group Sukira pictures are making unloyal to my Taekkieboo. :\ *sigh .. And thanks to everyone for posting up their answers! ;D Looks like we got some mixed feelings throughout the group! ^-^7

I STILL THINK JUNSU HAS THE BEST CHANGE. XD

Guest touchtheskies.

M Countdown today was hella awesome. It was filled with millions of abundance of 2PM (obviously I'm exaggerating). But srsly, the show today was a special edition, it went on for more than an hr, watching it live made me die cos..... 2PM was the 2nd last artiste and I waited so long! T-T

Khu and Kwon did a special stage with Jo Sung Mo (:

Here's most of the goodies, still trying to rip out one homg its so hard.

090430 - MCD - Wooyoung Ranking

090430 - MCD - Taecyeon Ranking

090430 - MCD - To Heaven - Khun, Kwon & Jo Sung Mo

090430 - MCD - Again & Again

MUST WATCH A&A.

Also, on Idol Army today, 2AM were guest and they called Wooyoung pretending to be fangirl rofl damn hilarious

090430 - Idol Army 2AM 2PM Cut

2OD alrd has subs for this, I just need to find a better quality and it'll be up keke.

Guest super_shinee94

M Countdown today was hella awesome. It was filled with millions of abundance of 2PM (obviously I'm exaggerating). But srsly, the show today was a special edition, it went on for more than an hr, watching it live made me die cos..... 2PM was the 2nd last artiste and I waited so long! T-T

MUST WATCH A&A.

Also, on Idol Army today, 2AM were guest and they called Wooyoung pretending to be fangirl rofl damn hilarious

2OD alrd has subs for this, I just need to find a better quality and it'll be up keke.

Wowwww, you're fast!!! :D thanks alotttttttt! Again & Again was awesome *________* Thank God they fixed those mics haha :D and the boys looked as hot as ever (((((((((: *hyperventilates* Khun on the piano was greaaat too! :D HEHE! btw, is there gonna be a HQ version for A&A perf? just asking btw, I can't really see their faces clearly. HAHA. well thanks once again for your fast uploading of videos, I swear, I'm stalking your youtube page HAHA!

Guest Kaeryn

Thanks for the links ^^

By the way, today is Wooyoung's birthday <3

So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNG !!!

So funny, so cool, so Wooyoung :P

Guest sunmikiwangjang

nick khun and jo kwon's performance with jo sung mo was love. its such a honor to sing with him. it was such a lovely sight seeing them all on stage together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNG OUR OWN MANDOO

zkgw13.jpg

take care , & stay healthy , don't stress to much now mr. handsome =]

TODAY MNET COUNTDOWN PERFORMANCE!

2hmd4qt.jpg

18ezxw.jpg

1zgzuit.jpg

today was WAY better their comeback on mnet , there no really green light & the boys sound

wonderful. =]

cr. bestiz

2PM singing 'You might come back' SimSim Tapa 090429

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3MAD0bC7Io

cr. Symbelmyns

Guest badtzmarujung

MUST WATCH A&A.

Thank you . I love to see they perform together. That's great :lol:

Guest she-smiles

wooyoungie~ you lost weight, didn't you?

happy birthday! make sure you eat a lot of good food so you can get your baby cheeks back! <3

Guest widdy

MUST WATCH A&A.

Thank you yana ^^

Again & Again perf at Mnet today was way better than their 1st comeback stage Jay's entrance xD Jayism!! so cool

Special stage was amazing Khun with piano <33 plus Jo Sungmo n Kwonnie's angelic voices

The ranking was hilarious lol esp Chansung vs Wooyoung and Wooyoung vs Khun they all are cute and dorky as always

Idol Show was friggin funny hahahaha Woo must be scared and thinkin 'who's this weirdo?' ..passed the phone to Taec and Kwon's like 'Ur Taec? hate you! put Wooyoung on the phone!!' LMAO and Taec just hung up on him

They're so cute I miss the boys on Idol Show soooo much.... I always looked forward to watching em on every Thursday :( when I had bad days, they helped me feel better

thank you traceyng111 for sharing 2PM SSTP pics. Chansung looks mad HOT! magnae<3 love Junsu's outfit and he looks cute with glasses Taec, u sexy beast!! Wooyoung in polo :wub: Jay Junho n Khun they all look great!

Guest bequietimhappy

Happy Belated to Woo Young!

He's looking a little thin :unsure:

I wish he'd keep those adorable cheeks of his, but I suppose he's bound to outgrow them sometime...

Wow... What a beautiful performance by the trio. Jo Kwon did Jo Sung Mo proud. Although he may be the goofiest off-stage, he still possesses some killer vocals. Nick Khun looked quite handsome playing the piano
:wub:

Every time I think 2PM can't top their latest live performance, they prove me wrong. I must say, MCD's was their best yet. JaeBeom's entrance was a nice addition too. Is it just me or are the cheers getting louder?
:w00t:
Yay for more 2PM lovin'!

Guest Kaeryn

MUST WATCH A&A.

OMG Thanks for the links <3

The boys are just PERFECT !

Again & Again was fantastic !

I can't get enough of their performances >_<

And the trio performance... this was so much LOVE !

Khunnie playing the piano... what a cutie !

I love him too much, I think XD

And Jo Kwon's voice is soooooo great !

Very good performance ^^

Guest foreverasian3

Happy B-day Wooyoungiie, you're always

be our favorite Mandoo. xDD;;

The rankings were hilarious, I loved the one where

Wooyoung and Khun were trying to get those

sticky things off their face. Ooh, and the one with

Chansung vs Wooyoung. So playful.^^ ~

yana thanks for the fast upload! i really miss watching them play around. :') wooyoung and taec so serious. :lol: and khun and wooyoung trying to get those sticky notes off their faces had me laughing! so competitive but me spy them holding hands so it's still love. :D

this perf was sooo cool! jay's entrance was droolable!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOYOUNGIIIE!

Archived