Hanging Your Pants

grainsofrain

Guest yasmie

Hangerrs with clips!

I honestly have no idea where I got them.

They've been with me since forever.

(Those cheap plastic ones)

Probably from stores that give em to you when you buy the jeans :P

Guest xskyi
I throw my pants on the ground.

You are exacly like my brother, his floor is his closet <_<

Now when he lives at home, my floor is his new closet...

I fold them and put them in my closet. I would hang them if I had a bigger closet.

Guest c.to_
I fold mine in half length-wise and then put them through the hole part of the hanger. (;

ditto. If your hangers are 'weak' or thin, they start to 'sag' in the middle where your jeans are since they're so heavy. My mom told me to hang two jeans on one hanger to prevent sagging and 'save space'. It gets pretty bulky with two jeans on of hanger. -__-;. I need a bigger closet... hahha

Guest xenchantment

then if i fold them and put them into a drawer/shelf of some sort without hangers, am i still preventing sagging?

Guest proFRESHional.

i dont hang my jeans, i fold them into a drawer haha

but if i did, i'd use them hangers that the stores would use.. the plastic one with the clips on the end.

Guest Christinaisweird

i leave it on the basket next to my closet if i know i'm going to wear those jeans again for the week and if i don't i hang them on those plastic hangers.

i don't fold them, it creates those lines.

Guest ygchixzta1177
http://i38.tinypic.com/28subdt.jpg

i hook em! they look good and incredibly easy. i use them for my jeans. i guess you wouldn't want to use them for delicate/work pants.

How much did you get your hooks for? I think these would be nice if i used them for shorts/capris/skirts & such, but not long pants/jeans cuz then they'd be dragging along the floor. I put up another bar under my top bar in my closet, so that i could hang up all my pants, so i just use a regular clothes hanger and fold my pants in half. It works for me =)

Guest Heartcore
You are exacly like my brother, his floor is his closet <_<

Heh. Clothes hanging in my closet mysteriously end up on my floor. :sweatingbullets:

http://i38.tinypic.com/28subdt.jpg

i hook em! they look good and incredibly easy. i use them for my jeans. i guess you wouldn't want to use them for delicate/work pants.

I think I saw American Eagle do this when I was shopping for pants for my bf. I remember not knowing how to put the pants back on the hook the way the store did it. :mellow:

Guest thuyy
How much did you get your hooks for? I think these would be nice if i used them for shorts/capris/skirts & such, but not long pants/jeans cuz then they'd be dragging along the floor. I put up another bar under my top bar in my closet, so that i could hang up all my pants, so i just use a regular clothes hanger and fold my pants in half. It works for me =)

The ones pictured are from IKEA, but you can purchase them from any home furnishing centers, maybe even craft places etc. They won't be called 'clothes hooks' or anything ... look out for them in the hooks sections (around the 3M place/hinges or something) :lol:

I got mine from an Asian warehouse/variety store kind of place (the ones where the sell cheap everythingg!!), a pack of 5 for $2! Good quality and strong, it's about the same price everywhere else ^___^

Guest ygchixzta1177
The ones pictured are from IKEA, but you can purchase them from any home furnishing centers, maybe even craft places etc. They won't be called 'clothes hooks' or anything ... look out for them in the hooks sections (around the 3M place/hinges or something) :lol:

I got mine from an Asian warehouse/variety store kind of place (the ones where the sell cheap everythingg!!), a pack of 5 for $2! Good quality and strong, it's about the same price everywhere else ^___^

Cool, thanks! I'm sure they look really good once their all hanged with the hooks. They look nice when i see them done at stores. I'll keep an eye out for them =)

Guest youraDouche.

Lols i kinda like fold the jeans in half & hang em on the hanger...if dat makes sense ^-^"

But i usually just fold mines up & put dem in my drawer hehe.

Guest Every~Verse

the store I worked for gave away pant hangers to the employees.. :lol:

I took a dozen.

It has clips.. I push a clip through a belt loop and it stays put.

Archived