Dean Fujioka --- 藤岡 靛 ---

Guest shellizle

Guest JunRi<3

Wait so he's actually... Japanese? Gah whatever. He is very very very good looking. Cute in some pics, then HOT in others! I like this guy.. :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notafreak924

Oh my. He's looks hot. I agree with the poster above me. This thread made me curious. It makes me wanna watch the dramas he's in.

Guest shellizle

Wait so he's actually... Japanese? Gah whatever. He is very very very good looking. Cute in some pics, then HOT in others! I like this guy..

DEAN IS FULL JAPANESE. lol, just clear that out there... thats why his chinese has a huge accent lol

Oh my. He's looks hot. I agree with the poster above me. This thread made me curious. It makes me wanna watch the dramas he's in.

aww im so glad!! i can give you the links if you cant find them :) not sure if i can put them on here :/

In some pictures, he really looks like Sato Takeru.

Like in this one:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn145/shellizle/dean.jpg

Takeru:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2830/takeru0342ph5.png

yeah just a bit. but i think they have different charms.. dean is more like a pretty boy and takeru is more manly..hmmmmm *drool

Guest keeptryin'

OH. i saw him in Corner with Love & was like whos that guy. Hes so cute & hot. Yeah, he's full japanese. /font]

Guest Bo Ryeong

love it... aprreciate all the hard works... I love dean!!! He's effing hot... and he is really a hardworking lad.

Guest vanggirlie

he is dearly attractive. something about him is just attaractive. i wish he was the main male lead in the new drama rainie yang is doing but i guess i'll just have ot wait till he gets a lead in a drama.

Guest shellizle

love it... aprreciate all the hard works... I love dean!!! He's effing hot... and he is really a hardworking lad.

no problem:)

he is. i hope he will get more recognition

Guest jicks

I watched him in Corner With Love! He was so pretty in that I cried lol

No seriously, he was so genuinely likable in that, when he cried your heart just kinda ached!!

He's def a cutie XD

Guest Atmosphere.

when i first saw him, i thought i was looking at mika nakashima. somehow he resembles her >__<;;

who knows i'm not the only who think of that, right? ^__^;; i love his eyes and his smile omg sooo hot >__<

Guest Khikarugal

He really reminds me of Kame from KATTUN cause he really looks like him! But I think Dean somehow has more of a "guy" look.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I liked him in Corner with Love. He looked sooo good. Glad to see he'll be in a new drama soon.

Guest °..a²

yeah he's pretty good looking.

i have a guy friend that looks quite like him, not exactly, but really similar.

Archived