Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Iridescence

I love the interlude in the song. Or whatever you call it. The guitar solos thingy! It's so alluring. I think I'm in love. <3

Guest ;SulHwa

Geez. I've been so busy and haven't been able to get on here as often +_+

Tanks for the pics, though! My friend died when I showed her the pictures of Uruha.

I was just wondering if anyone would please be able to send me mp3 files of any Gazette songs. I have Disorder, but I can't upload songs from CDs to my computer. And I'm desperate to get some songs on my mp3 player.

Thank you very much if you help me out.

Guest _snowbunniee

awww why is Gazette thread all in the back =((

anywhos

From Photobook Gazette - Verwelktes Gedicht

the pictures are friggin HUGE + BEAUTIFUL , so yeah enjoy them =D

020zu.th.jpg

035tz.th.jpg

041xz.th.jpg

055we.th.jpg

068jr.th.jpg

*sniff* <-- tears of joy , Uruha you're so beautiful xD

oh yeah PS : small request does anyone have Reila MP3 ? i could only like watch the PV lol inorder to listen to the song xDDD if you do can you please PM me O_Ov really greatful

Guest ;SulHwa

^ Thanks a lot for those pictures. They're really nice. Reita looks really good x]

I'll send you the mp3. If you don't mind waiting about 20 minutes while I upload onto ysi.

The thread is alive!

The pictures from the photobook were extremely pretty!

I saw all of it and it was done really nicely.

They all looked good. Especially Uruha and Reita!

I'll upload Reila for you.

379lg.jpg

I personally think Reita looked the best in this shoot. I loved this picture of Reita.

With Uruha really close behind. :lol:

Whoa...it's huge...I didn't think it would let me post it.

But anyways, look at those arms...

Guest _snowbunniee

^ xD

but i can't quite figure out whats around his neck, it kinda looks like shoe laces binded together xDDDD

but yeah i think they all look super nice in this photobook O_O

I want the photobook. It has kare uta on the cd for that one I think.

Whoever that has 10 copies on batsu, is not responding to anybody who said they want to buy a copy from her when she said she wants to sell them. Why is that?

Guest _snowbunniee

^ how much is she selling it for ?

it can't be too cheap, because the photobook is pretty exclusive itself no? it's around $50 , i believe they still have some at J-xyz.

so i must check it out myself xD

^ how much is she selling it for ?

it can't be too cheap, because the photobook is pretty exclusive itself no? it's around $50 , i believe they still have some at J-xyz.

so i must check it out myself xD

But I heard some people ordered from xyz already and haven't gotten it. And I was told it's sold out. I don't want to pay for something that I'm not even sure that I'll be getting because even though I had good experiences with xyz, I have heard horror stories on them.

PS I got my Sid Paint Pops (limited edition from xyz though even though on dangercrue it was out of print).

Archived