Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

^

I wonder if stores like Kinokuniya have it already...

Ruki walking a doggy.... =3

And Uruha looks sexy as ever with his cig.

Aoi looks too female... T__T

Reita is hot and Kai is adorable.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^All I know is that I want it, lmao.

I have a one track mind.

Ruki and the dog, though I love the pic (I spazzed for ten minutes), the first thing I said to my friend was "Hey! Look at the Coca Cola machine in the background!" >.> I'm that wierd.

KAI IS LOVE! Uruha looked lovely as always and Reita was very hot.

Aoi.... ._.

he looked too feminine for my liking.

Guest re:dreamer

^ yeah, and it kind of looked like he had boobs.. well in that picture kind of x: just a little T_T; & I wish he would dye his hair black again ahh. maybe I'll get use to it?

anyway they all looked gorgeous. but I noticed the cute dog before I noticed Ruki :(

^

Oh, here you go. Supposedly the dog is actually Ruki's. =3

Uruha looks extremely hot.

Aoi looks...very feminine.

Reita looks hot.

Kai looks adorable.

rukiRR5.jpg

uruhaRR5.jpg

aoiRR5.jpg

reitaRR5.jpg

kaiRR5.jpg

Some other pictures.

Uru1.jpg

uru2.jpg

^

WOW.

RR05.jpg

RR052.jpg

RR051.jpg

^

CUTE!

I ordered this at my local Kinokuniya, but they won't have it for a couple of weeks. By then, scans should already be out for it. Hahaha. 171 pages of Gazette...I hope it comes with a poster...

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

oh also let me get this straight

for nil

its basically a buncha singles or something like that put into an album with one new song

kinda like what alice nine did for the mini album with mugen no hana?

oh also let me get this straight

for nil

its basically a buncha singles or something like that put into an album with one new song

kinda like what alice nine did for the mini album with mugen no hana?

Yes.

Special edition comes with the DVD for the "Shadow" PV and has some sort of special packaging, regular doesn't. The cover pictured up there is the special edition.

AWWW. I don't think the dog is that cute though (I was expecting like a pitbull or something lol)

I just ordered my copy from HMV! :)

Hahaha! :lol:

I think Ruki's non-ferocious dog shows that he likes cute things. :P

He must really like his dog though...three of the pictures posted has the dog in it. :lol:

Yes.

Special edition comes with the DVD for the "Shadow" PV and has some sort of special packaging, regular doesn't. The cover pictured up there is the special edition.

Hahaha! :lol:

I think Ruki's non-ferocious dog shows that he likes cute things. :P

He must really like his dog though...three of the pictures posted has the dog in it. :lol:

Maybe I can trade with him. He can have my Chewie (it'll really match with him I think). HAHAHAHA no wait, Chewie is too big for him to handle. He'd get dragged everywhere (like I do). (Jk. I love my dog even though it may not look like the kind of dog that I would get as a pet). :P

Aoi really scares me there but everyone else looks really cute. I was just talking about how I'm getting tired of Reita's nosestrap and he switches to a bandana woohoo. :lol:

the bandanna just makes him look hotter lol

But he just looks like he's back to their Disorder period (he wore the same thing then). He never really changes his hair much so if it's just a head shot he usually look the same. :mellow:

Archived