✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Haha, I wonder if jae watched Ri in sing I will. He seem to really like the song, always listening to it and watching ri in. Sweet. I bet Ri In stare at Jae all the time to. every angle of him is like perfect!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lavenderwingz

JaeYin are such camwhores..haha. i mean we all know how jj is like..but i think ppl dun seem to know taht li yin likes to take a lot of self cam pics..hahah. she just doesn't post a lot of it..

they just love their face too much ^^

Guest lavenderwingz

haha..both of them are very compatible

I know there were some hanjoong moments..and there were defitnely some hanyin moments ...haha, jaeyin..where are u?? stop having hankyung as the middle man

Guest turtlewoods

Not exactly a JaeYin moment but hey, you gotta love the angle of view somehow- it's just the two of them! Minus those other people on stage, of course. :P

jjriinwi9.jpg

jjriin2pv7.jpg

Credit: as tagged

^ obviously she dont want it to be known after all, she basically have all the SM pairing* dont you think?

and haha at above ^^^^^^^ though i do agree ~ JaeYin is too pretty to not show off their face right?

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Archangel because we think it sounds protective and they are our angels haha.

The jaeyin semi moment is cute! I hope there are some moments we just didn't see yet.

Guest donna_xD

i'm slowly disliking soompi already

you guys check out the question, comments etc section and read the comments about jaeyin T-T

.. this is why even though i like this couple so much, i didn't start a thread

anyway, since we're more of a nuisance here... why don't we just move to the forum?

*depressed mode*

April (may I call you that?) I tried looking, but what did they say about jaeyin?

I love them so much... I'm sad to see there aren't that many supporters =(

lol i love the new resemblances..

gotta add that to the list!!

donna_xD: You can call me April. ^^ Can I call you Donna?

Tthey were talking about the kceleb photos section cluttering and apparently, JaeYin was such a special mention. They talked about how ridiculous and pointless it is that we support this couple and about how crazy it is that we supposedly talk about how they would look good together. I wasn't really going to reply there but I just had to.. even if I was sick. (We're not called Archangels for no reason. Lol.)

That time, I had lots to say but I couldn't put it into words. I do know I felt really down and it was not helping me recover at all. The worst thing is that its as if we're being shredded of our rights to like and to enjoy our fandom. They even talked about just closing these threads "just so everything would be better".. Because they got rid of threads that are useless to them and meaningful to others, in what way would it be better? It was so .. selfish. They don't understand us at all.. They won't understand us at all ..

BTW.. EVERYONE! READ SOMETHING LIKE LOVE

http://jaeyin.freeforums.org/something-like-love-t43.html

Do you guys know how we can increase the activity in the forum too?

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I like this forum. I doubt they can close this thread, because there are pictures of them, not to mention if they close this thread they will have to close every non couple thread there is.

jaeyin are going to be a hot topic soon, just tell everyone to watch out!

haha

Archangel fightin'

lighten up guys. lol, this pairing surely needs more love.

very compatable. due to school, I haven't got a chance

to write my stories or a new fanfic. if I'm lucky, I might

appear with a new one-shot sometime next month =)

you all have read Player's Prayer right? it's a Suyin and

Jaeyin fanfic that will keep you wanting more. give it a

try. I highly recommend it ^^

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Totally agree,

I think Jaeyin are awesome.

I will always drop by to post!

They both are talented and will cross eachother's paths many times, well they are on the same path too sm ... haha I am sure!

Guest turtlewoods

The jaeyin semi moment is cute! I hope there are some moments we just didn't see yet.

Same here. I'm hoping for some JaeYin vids from the Shanghai concert to surface sometime soon. And since we're a bit JaeYin deprived from the last SM concert, let's just have a blast from the past, shall we?

Guys, remember the SBS Mutizen Song Award where DBSK won for O? Was that JJ and Ri In very first time to be seen 'together' on tv? By 'together' I simply mean appearing on the same show at the same time.

Anyway, somebody uploaded a fancam vid on this and I'm pretty sure you've seen it by now. The vid shows at 0:05, when Yunho was about to speak, JJ bowing to Ri In, then Ri In bowing, and then Junsu bowing as well.

DBSK Mutizen Award 2006

Now, here's a close up shot of JJ bowing to Ri In. Ri In is not seen in the vid, though.

JJ-Mutizen Song 2006

I love JaeYin! :D