Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YOON EUN HYE GALLERY ::: http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1569

I LOVED HER IN GOONG ;)

when i saw some of her earlier pictures, my jaw dropped. I almost could not recognize her!

OLD PICS of YEH

843tl.th.jpg

864cd.th.jpg

Is this even her?????? ---> 1150ix.th.jpg

RECENT PICS of YEH

yeh39wk.th.jpg

yeh17bh.th.jpg

632808886267033480jpg0mh.th.jpg

Yeh has lost a lot of baby fat!!! She is so gorgeous now as compared to her older pictures don't you think? JJH, are you blind?!?!?!?!

when i saw some of her earlier pictures, my jaw dropped. I almost could not recognize her!

OLD PICS of YEH

Is this even her?????? ---> 1150ix.th.jpg

yeah it is her.. during her early baby vox days.. she kinda got plump and got thin and got plump and got thin throughout her years.. she is in the show biz like 8 yrs... so i have no idea if she got surgery or is it juz weight lost lOlx

check out her In hyung MV with babyvox. Inhyung = doll

Guest Crystallight

I think it's normal that she changed, people change the most from teen to adulthood. I don't think that she had plastic surgury, i just think that her facial structure changed with her weight gain and losses. I think she looks pretty now. I can't wait to watch Goong 2!!!

For anyone interested in downloading .

Eun Hye make a special appearance at XMan #45 (9 Oct 2005), bidding goodbye to all her XMan frenz after been active for more than 1 year in this variety show.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/galaxie9028/YEH45.jpg

Download : YSI link (49seconds)

Credit to coolsmurf for uploading and lafa@baidu for caps.

Thanks for the link and the caps... Here's my share....

I upped it in

:lol:

YOON EUN HYE GALLERY ::: http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1569

I LOVED HER IN GOONG ;)

Thanks so much for the link.

Really organised and lot of pic. :D

tks gal!

i love kjk's expression!

*zooming off to d/l the whole epi*

:w00t: Hai JJ....Long time no chatting...keke

U going to dlg the whole epi?.....r u dlg bcos u wanna watch XMan or juz bcos of YEH :blush: ) ??

If latter, there is no need to dlg it as YEH only appear these 49 seconds. :phew:

The song played make the atmosphere so sad. :(

Thanks for the linkand the caps... Here's my share....

I upped it in

:lol:

This clip was edited and uploaded by coolsmurf.

Thanks for uploading to youtube. :D

Here is a cute gif of ChaeGyung. Credit heizi415@baidu.

photo_256_1_1_no_378_1.gif

These r some pic fm her BBV concert. Not sure of the date but she does looks cutie.

200571617583666.gif2005716173529918.gif2005716181953349.gif

Credit : 100kan

Guest mizzlinhie

she looks kute when she was still a baby vox member too :) But she looks more mature and pretty now :D She lost alot of weight , but I don't think she would get a surgery for that. Remember the news when she got anemia sumthing, due to strict diet??? I guess she was really having a strict diet or sumthing. Poor Eun hye :(

yeah it is her.. during her early baby vox days.. she kinda got plump and got thin and got plump and got thin throughout her years.. she is in the show biz like 8 yrs... so i have no idea if she got surgery or is it juz weight lost lOlx

check out her In hyung MV with babyvox. Inhyung = doll

Oh mo! She really looks like a doll in that MV!

I think YEH is one of those stars that is not naturally thin. Someone like Sandra Bullock. So it's not easy for her to maintain her figure. But lately she's been slim, my guess is shooting Gung is one of the main cause. She's so overworked that she has aneamia. Sigh. I hope she takes better care of her body... wait..wrong, SOMEONE should be taking care of her *evil laughter*

Guest ivylive

Thanks for all the pics you posted guys. I also think that YEH back in her BBV early days looks very cute. It is a far cry from the girl who plays CG in goong. I guess its because she lost the baby fats. I would admit that I find her too cutesy before that's why I was not interested to watch goong.

But this girl prove me wrong. She has this aura that makes you like her and my cousin says that she looks more beautiful as you look at her more. I also could understand why some people don't like her because you have to get past the cuteness and see that there is more to her than that pretty face. I discovered that by watching her other work like Xman and even her past BBV mv. She is not afraid to be herself and look stupid or strong. Admirable traits IMO.

Guest jhing

OMG! Thank u for all the pics and links guys! Our YEH is so pretty, chubby or thin I love her! :D

I agree! She's not just another pretty face. She's got talent! Loads of it. Love her love her love her! :lol:

Guest mizzlinhie

yup she got talents :D i mean eun hye can sings, dance, acts and models...whoaaa xD I can't find any reason for JJH to say she's not his type lolz, mayb he didn't really meant to says that either. :) Hope they'll grow closer during the filming the season 2 of goong :)

Guest BhUterFly05

i first saw her in xman episodes...and my opinion was dt i didn't like her...but my whole perspective changed as i watched her battle out in the of course games...she had courage and not embarrassed for being silly(lyk all of you had said). It is true that once u watch her more and more...u start to grow on her and like her for everything. Watching her in Goong seems a little different compared to wen i was watching her in xman...still i adored her.

Sumtyms she looks chubby at one angle, den sumtyms she's looks really skinny...especially in Goong. Her big eyes are soooo cute...and her pouty lips.

Guest hopelisa

now i just want to see eunhye in any case n miss her so much. haha am so lucky today getting two clips of her appearance in an MBC programe about delicious food on Sep 7 last year. here YEH dressed in korean traditional costume is so cute esp while eating barbecue. thank xunyangen@baidu

I uploaded them to YouTube:

clip1

clip2

Guest chigurl

thanks for da clips hopelisa

watching it made me hungry :P

im glad she wasnt shy about eating in front of da camera like some celebs..

she looked so pretty in da costume

i miss her too :( , hopefully we will get some news and pics on her soon

Guest mizzlinhie

aww eun hye looks so kute wearing korean traditional costumes :D Watching her eats is making me hungri lolz :) This girl really knows how to enjoy her food .

I miss Eun Hye too!! :( Wonder how she's doing...

thx hopelisa for the clips :)

Guest jhing

Thanks for the clips on YEH, Rebby and hopelisa! She's too cute with that helmet on. :D

Has anyone seen her movie? Is it any good?

Guest pang-jija

Now. She staying in Thailand with Kim Sun Ah.

She's very very very Cute. ^^

Pic in airport is coming.

Guest taz

Now. She staying in Thailand with Kim Sun Ah.

She's very very very Cute. ^^

Pic in airport is coming.

can't wait to see... :D

i just saw suna's pic at the airport over at her thread. thanks girl!