Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ivylive

thanks for answering my question hopelisa. I hope she doesn't get sick again when she goes to Thailand. I wish YEH would follow KSA footsteps as versatile actress. I think that she's KSA is one of the few korean actress who could pull anything off from drama to comedy and is not afraid to show her sensual or sexy side if needed in the movie or drama.

I think i'm going off topic but I really wish YEH would not be typecasted on just playing cutesy roles but for now I'm ready to enjoy more of it on Goong's season 2.

Guest vondunker

In the gasoos news section of the newspaper, there is a small report that Eun Hye denies that her boyfriend is Joo Ji Hoon, that she declared in her cyworld. I think its weird cuz the newspaper really rarely report much k-news.

Well so when i saw that piece of news today, im like shocked. Okay, so probably more Singaporeans will learn of Yoon Eun Hye. =]

Guest ally2207

In the gasoos news section of the newspaper, there is a small report that Eun Hye denies that her boyfriend is Joo Ji Hoon, that she declared in her cyworld. I think its weird cuz the newspaper really rarely report much k-news.

Well so when i saw that piece of news today, im like shocked. Okay, so probably more Singaporeans will learn of Yoon Eun Hye. =]

Maybe the writer or the editor of that newspaper was the fans of Goong(YEH&JJH) too! :rolleyes::D

Guest jihye87

i was already promoting Eun Hye to my friends .. me from SG too .. i showed them her Xman days videos and Goong ones .. but like me , they preferred Eun Hye and Kim Jong kook .. okay .. i'm pro-YEH+KJK .. haha

Guest mytafan

HI Guys here !

Please post for YEH unni . We should support to her . :D;)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51208&st=0

Please , vote for YEH unni . We should support to her . I see she did a good job in Goong . :D

Sorry I got some mistakes above . :blush: :P

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51208&st=0

here we go . Sorry again . :blush: :P

Guest hajjah

more and more i watch x-man in youtube,i become muchhhhhhhhh moreeeeeeeeee like yun euh, she so simple and very good dancer. In previous i really like jang nara but now i'm so deeply with yun euh unni... she look much...much...better rite know compare to when she in x-man,but still she so cute... i also looking forward maybe in future she can act together with eric....(no more ji hoon) and some more i more prefer yun euh unni in black hair... :D

Guest vignette

I'm also watchin YEH's xman clips at youtube. I'm also hoping she and Eric can appear in a drama together so she can show more of her acting talents.

Guest chigurl

I'm also watchin YEH's xman clips at youtube. I'm also hoping she and Eric can appear in a drama together so she can show more of her acting talents.

me threeee.. i was watching YEH xman clips on youtube last nite too :D

i was watching da clip wit YEH and eric, especially da "caramel scandal"... :lol:

they are so cute together..i was wondering did she have a crush on eric or was dat only for da show?

i luv da way she dances..

Guest hopelisa

New information today 4 YEH: She'll be only foreign model in a 06/07 F/W fashion show for MICHIKO (a famous brand in UK, I've never heard about it :blush: ), which will be held in Seoul on 24th.

Stupid question....but what is cy world?

Do u have to become a member for it? If so...is there a tutorial anywhere?

It has been answered before <_< her CY:

http://minihp.cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/p...sp?tid=41631118

n you don't have to be a member.

Guest xmishy

me threeee.. i was watching YEH xman clips on youtube last nite too :D

i was watching da clip wit YEH and eric, especially da "caramel scandal"... :lol:

they are so cute together..i was wondering did she have a crush on eric or was dat only for da show?

i luv da way she dances..

hahaa just for xman.. but i do love the YEH&KJK couple :lol:

Guest samgirl

ive watched Yehs dancing wow she really can grind it lolz =)

guys dnt know where to ask so i hope this is the correct place

is KJK , JJH friend? and does KJK like YEH? also is KJK the guy in the drama I really really like? thanks!

Guest vignette

is KJK , JJH friend? and does KJK like YEH? also is KJK the guy in the drama I really really like? thanks!

I don't think JJH and KJK know each other but yeah I think he likes her.

Guest xosandy

Actress Yoon Eun-hye to Act as Fashion Model

gung_l.jpg

Yoon Eun-hye, the lead actress of the TV drama "Princess Hours," will perform as a fashion model.

Yoon will appear as a fashion model for Michiko Koshino, a world-renowned fashion designer who is participating in the "2006-2007 Autumn-Winter Collection in Seoul." Koshino will release a "black-label fashion collection," a first in Asia, during this fashion show.

An official from Michiko Koshino Korea said, "Early this year, Michiko London was looking for a Korean celebrity who would look the best in a school uniform in a bid to advance into the Korean school uniform market. We recommended Yoon Eun-hye to our headquarters in London as the best candidate for the role. We watched her stylishly wearing a school uniform, traditional costume, and casual wear in the drama 'Princess Hours.'"

Meanwhile, after she was diagnosed with pernicious anemia at a hospital, Yoon had planned to temporarily stop all her activities. But when she expressed her strong intention to perform in the fashion show, her agency also agreed with her.

In the upcoming Michiko Koshino fashion show, Ryan, the leader of the music group "Paran," will also appear as a model alongside Yoon.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...2936_11858.html

aww.. i hope she's feeling better. wishing her a speedy recovery! can't wait to see her back again!!

Guest chigurl

hahaa just for xman.. but i do love the YEH&KJK couple :lol:

dats too bad :lol: i thought maybe she had a crush on him in real life..

found some clips on youtube about the eric,yeh and kjk love triangle..

they jus crack me up... :lol:

Prequel to the XMan Love Triangle - Eric and Eun Hye

you guys have to watch this..

luv da part where yeh dances wit eric and you see him checking her out :)

Eric, Eun Hye, & KJK

this one is jus so funny :lol:

cant wait to see pictures of her in dat fashion show..shes gonna look hottt!!!!!!!