Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Pikachu

I'm guessing these are from the Bali photoshoot *judging by how the hair stylist wore casual shorts :P*:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mang...08428611429.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mang..._no_16532_1.jpg

Credits: dcinside

Man, she looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see the results of the photoshoot!! *___*

LOL. She seems to be saying "For JJH's eyes only"

wow... the picture is so good. Can anyone let me know the website of her cyworld please? is it in English or Korean?? It seem like it's comfirmed that she will be in Goong 2 (according to Goong thread) Yeah......... wondering if JJH is confirm too or not?????

Really hope she will get better soon.... We miss you girl................. :D

wow... the picture is so good. Can anyone let me know the website of her cyworld please? is it in English or Korean?? It seem like it's comfirmed that she will be in Goong 2 (according to Goong thread) Yeah......... wondering if JJH is confirm too or not?????

i think i posted the link in the previous page. ;) she has a new layout! wow! :D

someone translated a news in goong thread..that she's really sick and needs to take a rest. :(

I hope her manager would speak out soon to clear her condition, this news black out is killing me. Isn't her photoshoot in Bali with Elle girl? Why is it that JJH is the one with pics from Elle? Does it mean that they did a photoshoot for the same mag?

Really miss her and Goong. 2007 can't come any faster. I also hope they would promote overseas and come to the Phils.

I sound like an obsessed fan.

JJH took a photoshut for ELLE??? i thought for another mag...

ow same with me...i hope they goin to promote the drama here in indonesia...hahaha

if YEH already confirmed that she'll be back...i think JJH will come back too...if there's CG...then there's Shin rite?!

Guest helenou

thanks for the cyworld link, but i cant get it to load, it throws me back to the cyworld main page, do i have to do something like register or something, i am new to this!

o yeah ive got the same problem, it was such a pain i couldn't open the page and they throw me back to the main page :fury: , but one of my friend helped me and try this YEH cyworld it should work ^^

have fun !

she looks soooo tired. I hope she'll have enough rest. I guess it really tiring to accept projects left and right. The only consolation is that JJH stays beside her.

Guest vondunker

I believe it's the movie , Escaping from Charisma ~ ;)

Thanks. I read that this movie is hold up for some time until recently then it was released. Bet the producer must be waiting for YEH's popularity to rise after goong and thus more fans will hit the box office for the show. Anws, this show seems good. A comedy isnt it. haa.

thanks for the cyworld link, but i cant get it to load, it throws me back to the cyworld main page, do i have to do something like register or something, i am new to this!

i had the same problem until someone advised me this...try turning off your pop up blocker or press Ctrl while the page is dl-ing. ;) fayting!! :D

YEH's CY: http://minihp.cyworld.nate.com/pims/main/p...sp?tid=41631118 also work. here is the latest picture she uploaded tonight.

1145186919302788_file.jpg

hopelisa, thanks for keeping us updated! she looks pale but pretty nonetheless! ^_^