Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/16/yoon-eun-hye-plans-making-korean-comeback-controversy/ 

A source from Yoon Eun Hye’s agency JARMY Entertainment spoke with Star News and said, “Yoon Eun Hye is preparing for a Korean comeback.”

The actress’ last Korean work was KBS 2TV’s “Marry Him If You Dare” in 2013.  Following that drama, she has filmed the movie “After Love” which has yet to secure a premiere date. She has since been promoting in China.

The source gave more details and stated,”A Korean comeback for the latter part of this year is unconfirmed but we are thinking of a comeback in early 2017. We are opening the possibility of dramas, movies, and a variety of areas.”

The source continued, “We have not had discussions nor do we have specific plans regarding her comeback appearances in broadcast programs other than dramas and movies. However, we are planning for a comeback early next year. Although a Korean comeback this year might be difficult, it looks like Chinese activities will continue.”

Previously, Yoon Eun Hye was involved in a fashion plagiarism case in September 2015. She has since apologized and has been active in China.

• Like 6

Yoon Eun Hye to return to Korean television after plagiarism controversy

By elliefilet    3 hours ago    43,634    6,192    7
yoon-eun-hye

Yoon Eun Hye is planning her comeback to Korean television following her plagiarism controversy.

The actress has been keeping a low profile ever since she received criticism for plagiarizing her designs on the Chinese fashion show 'Goddess' Fashion 2' last year. On September 17, her agency Jarmy Entertainment stated, "Yoon Eun Hye is preparing for her Korean comeback."

Yoon Eun Hye hasn't starred in a Korean series since the KBS drama 'Marry Him if You Dare' concluded in December of 2013, and her return is attracting a lot of attention. The label added, "Though it hasn't been decided whether she'll make a comeback by the end of the year, we're thinking she'll be returning in early 2017. It's possible she'll be starring in dramas, movies, and other platforms."

Stay tuned for updates on Yoon Eun Hye.

src: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/yoon-eun-hye-to-return-to-korean-television-after-plagiarism-controversy

I do trust the Soompi article more, saying it is unconfirmed as of yet, but this makes me a happy pill.

• Like 5

I can't help but have to comment, while I appreciated that the English blogs immediately translate this article I still noticed they're always mentioning YEH's controversy & even makes it as the headline.

I find it interesting cause in fact the original article (Korean article) NEVER mentioned about the controversy.

Well I guess negative article (headline) is always attracting people to read it. Just like the saying : BAD NEWS IS A GOOD NEWS...

Anyway, waiting for her comeback :grin:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

I can't help but have to comment, while I appreciated that the English blogs immediately translate this article I still noticed they're always mentioning YEH's controversy & even makes it as the headline.

I find it interesting cause in fact the original article (Korean article) NEVER mentioned about the controversy.

Well I guess negative article (headline) is always attracting people to read it. Just like the saying : BAD NEWS IS A GOOD NEWS...

Well it is what translators journalists call Sensationalism but we Yoon Eun Hye’s fans know that right after this so-called issue which should not have been really one, proof watch here:

Yoon Eun Hye almost won Muse Dress 2: viewers put her first with 49,6 % of their votes while bidders put her second and she also won 2 Awards in China: Most Elegant star and Best international drama actress

676a7df7jw1exk4raryfdj20rs12sh2t.jpg

Cr: As tagged 

1446514809_54868500.jpg

Muse Dress 2 finale episode, audience poll

But at the time, after all, most people still hold a trace of skepticism, there are men and women supporting goddess Yoon Eun Hye wherever she goes, Hayden could not win so easily, huh? And with a variety of online voting by Viewers, Yoon Eun Hye is still well-deserving popular queen!

Cr: http://ent.m.aili.com/hyzx/2697091.html, quotation

12068820_868831026566242_410704598066809

Yoon Eun Hye, Muse Dress 2 episode 8

One advise to our Yoon Eun Hye

"Pursue your dream"

2014091712504617106-540x735.jpg

1410934028350.jpg

1920587_671097326339614_6231463155994582

Lol, our height of sensation begins with Yoon Eun Hye's real art

20141024153629304147.jpg

Cr: Pursue your dream, April 2014

• Like 7

Guest ferlydee
4 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Let  them be, what important is Yoon Eun Hye's fans all over the world are now happy and excited..  I hope and pray this will be materialized and hopefully soon  I am very happy, this makes my day.  

It's not even one day after the "comeback" article has been posted there're already rumors floating around that YEH will make a drama comeback through "Prince Coffee" (do not mistaken it with her legendary drama "Coffee Prince"). Take it with a grain of salt :sweatingbullets:

Yoon Eun Hye: The ‘Coffee Prince’ Plans To Make K-Drama Comeback After 2015 Fashion Plagiarism Scandal

If someone were to ask the general K-drama fans who the most popular Hallyu stars in Korean film and television are today, most will mention the likes of Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, and Lee Jong Suk. However, if someone were to ask a seasoned K-drama fan, one who’s been watching them for more than five years, many will bring up Hallyu stars like Lee Bo Young, Lee Bum Soo, Lee Min Ho, and Yoon Sang Hyun.

One of the most popular K-drama actresses back when Hallyu was just starting to make a foothold among international fans was Yoon Eun Hye. Making a name for herself as one of the members of K-pop girl group Baby V.O.X. back in the late 90s and early 2000, Eun Hye made the jump to acting starting with the lead main role of Shin Chae Kyeong in Princess Hours (also known as Goong) in 2006. Eventually, she would have her breakout role in the popular 2007 K-drama Coffee Prince as Go Eun Chan and another popular role as Kang Hye Na in My Fair Lady.

Coffee Prince, Yoon Eun Hye, K-dramas, MBC Yoon Eun Hye (center sitting on table) is well known for her roles in “Princess Hours” and “My Fair Lady,” but her breakout role was in “Coffee Prince.” [Image by Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC)]

Despite her success in K-dramas, Yoon Eun Hye made the jump across the sea to make a name for herself in China, starring in Chinese movies and television which includes fashion program Goddess of Asia. Unfortunately, Korean fashion designer Yoon Choon Ho accused her of plagiarizing his dress design, the one Eun Hye made to have a Chronicles of Narnia feel to it. Yoon Eun Hye denied said allegations but avoided any further discussion on the matter.

Now it seems that enough time has passed since the scandal for Yoon Eun Hye. There are reports coming out stating that the “Coffee Prince” is ready to make her comeback to K-dramas.

The news of Yoon Eun Hye making her comeback to K-dramas came through a source from her agency, JARMY Entertainment, through an interview with Star News, as reported by Korean news outlet Nate through a translation by Soompi. According to the source’s statement, Yoon Eun Hye is not just aiming at K-dramas, but a wide area of Korean entertainment.

“Yoon Eun Hye is preparing for a Korean comeback. A Korean comeback for the latter part of this year is unconfirmed but we are thinking of a comeback in early 2017. We are opening the possibility of dramas, movies, and a variety of areas.”

At this moment, the statement for Yoon Eun Hye’s comeback to K-dramas, as well as other forms of Korean entertainment given the vagueness of the aforementioned, is simply a statement. The source continues to detail that there has not been any discussions on specifics for Eun Hye’s comeback.

“We have not had discussions nor do we have specific plans regarding her comeback appearances in broadcast programs other than dramas and movies. However, we are planning for a comeback early next year. Although a Korean comeback this year might be difficult, it looks like Chinese activities will continue.”

The last time Yoon Eun Hye did a Korean work of any kind was in the 2013 K-drama Marry Him If You Dare back in 2013 on the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS). Despite the star power the K-drama had, it was a flop as it finished with a nationwide average of 5.3 percent by TNS Media Korea and 6.2 percent by AGB Nielsen Korea. Shortly afterward, Yoon Eun Hye finished a movie titled After Love which still hasn’t secured a premier date.

Marry Him If You Dare, Yoon Eun Hye, K-dramas, KBS The last Korean work Yoon Eun Hye ever worked on was Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) K-drama “Marry Him If You Dare.”Technically, the series was a flop. [Image by Korean Broadcasting System (KBS)]

Ultimately, Yoon Eun Hye’s return to Korean entertainment, specifically K-dramas, will be a huge event for nostalgic K-drama fans. Though the source at JARMY Entertainment claims there are no details, it is rumored she will be a part of a K-drama titled Prince Coffee. For now, it is nothing more than a rumor and should be taken with a grain of salt.

To see just how phenomenal of a K-drama actress Yoon Eun Hye was, her past K-dramas can be viewed online for free, with ads, on numerous streaming sites pending region. It is recommended to check out Princess Hours (Viki and DramaFever as Goong), Coffee Prince (Viki and Dramafever), My Fair Lady (Viki and on DramaFever as Take Care Of The Young Lady), and Marry Him If You Dare (Viki and DramaFever).

[Featured Image by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images for CHANEL]

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3518351/yoon-eun-hye-the-coffee-prince-plans-to-make-k-drama-comeback-after-2015-fashion-plagiarism-scandal/#b27AXiTf2Qzg9Xh9.99

• Like 7

I'm excited for her Korean comeback! However, I really hope she doesn't come back through the movie Prince Coffee. She really needs another project and not have one that is relied on her old successes.

I believe in her acting potential, she just needs to really execute it. Ratings don't matter...

Honestly, it's been YEARS since she's been having promotions in Korea. It really disappoints me as a fan :( I know she has other commitments, such as serving in her church, and I don't doubt that she isn't not busy. It's been years since she had any promotions in Korea. For dramas or movies, she rarely even goes on variety shows or interviews to promote them too so it makes me sad.

Also, because time has gone by so much, I think she really is losing popularity in Korea. Yes, the plagiarism controversy did stir up a huge commotion, but think about how many Korean CF's she has done in the past few years.. not that much honestly. I guess this has to do with the fact that she hasn't been doing works in Korea, but her last two dramas honestly didn't give her that many commercials/ ad campaigns I feel. There is a disparate difference to the post-coffee prince era. Internationally, she remains strong and I think she's found confidence moreso overseas than in her own country.

I don't mean to be negative, but I'm just stating the facts. I love her, I honestly do. But playing the waiting game as a fan gets tiring too. YEH we're all rooting for you!

• Like 2

Guest ferlydee

I think the reason for her long absence is due to the latest drama she was in, although it was a good drama but the the story didn't catch much attention.  Also one factor is the leading men, Kpop idolizers can be mean if they don't get what they want, this being said, it didn't do good in the rating game.  Rating is still important when it comes to any dramas, it will also show how strong can you be when it comes to return of producer'  investment.  I hope this time she will pick the right one.  

7 hours ago, dumb_dumb99 said:

I'm excited for her Korean comeback! However, I really hope she doesn't come back through the movie Prince Coffee. She really needs another project and not have one that is relied on her old successes.

I believe in her acting potential, she just needs to really execute it. Ratings don't matter...

Honestly, it's been YEARS since she's been having promotions in Korea. It really disappoints me as a fan :( I know she has other commitments, such as serving in her church, and I don't doubt that she isn't not busy. It's been years since she had any promotions in Korea. For dramas or movies, she rarely even goes on variety shows or interviews to promote them too so it makes me sad.

Also, because time has gone by so much, I think she really is losing popularity in Korea. Yes, the plagiarism controversy did stir up a huge commotion, but think about how many Korean CF's she has done in the past few years.. not that much honestly. I guess this has to do with the fact that she hasn't been doing works in Korea, but her last two dramas honestly didn't give her that many commercials/ ad campaigns I feel. There is a disparate difference to the post-coffee prince era. Internationally, she remains strong and I think she's found confidence moreso overseas than in her own country.

I don't mean to be negative, but I'm just stating the facts. I love her, I honestly do. But playing the waiting game as a fan gets tiring too. YEH we're all rooting for you!

I don't think that is true , they are confuse .Prince Coffee is the chinese version (Coffee Prince)cameo that she did and will be on air the next year 2017. If you go to the first page of this forum you will see the info .

• Like 4

Our beautiful Yoon Eun Hye for Mageline 

Cs9ZqljUIAAu-k4.jpg

9630b137jw1f83thvbuzkj20k20fyq4d.jpg

9630b137jw1f83thtbmsjj20eo0f475u.jpg

9630b137jw1f83ti2shjwj20f70fxabe.jpg

9630b137jw1f83tidrxjzj20l10g075y.jpg

9630b137jw1f83tjeq1g5j20k40fsq4k.jpg

9630b137jw1f83tjrhgu7j20lb0fy0ug.jpg

9630b137jw1f83tjmktg2j20ht0fuq4k.jpg

9630b137jw1f83tgig4x9j20jn0fu0u0.jpg

Cr: Hallyu YEH, Amazingmili weibo 

Yoon Eun Hye for Mageline bts2

@dumb_dumb99

Well, Yoon Eun Hye chooses scripts and CFs that she feels deeply connected with. On the CFs range are endorsements and Yoon Eun Hye remains a marvelous ambassador for the few ones she chose.

About her roles, maybe our Yoon Eun Hye is still inhabited by her Eun Hong's role in After Love and can't move on releasing new roles till After Love official release. She once said in an interview that each single role she played in dramas or movies are precious to her so let her develop new characters when she feels ready and finds another roles that appeal to her. 

Yoon Eun Hye for Mageline 

Gif by Amazingmili weibo 

676a7df7jw1f83sd4bi9wg208c05kdqf.gif

676a7df7jw1f83sd44hvsg209q078tqm.gif

676a7df7jw1f83sd4udyug209606yk0v.gif

676a7df7jw1f83sd6bl3yg208w06ednp.gif

676a7df7jw1f83sd5cuozg208m06o11d.gif

676a7df7jw1f83sdbe1gsg208w078nhg.gif

• Like 6