Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"

tumblr_mp08xrdJMb1rimmx0o6_250.giftumblr_mp08xrdJMb1rimmx0o4_250.giftumblr_mp08xrdJMb1rimmx0o3_250.gifgong yoo is one lucky guy for sure.  she Selects Gong Yoo As Her Ideal Type. 
she chose coffee prince as the best kiss scene she has done so far. She commented, “Even when I watch it now, it’s so romantic.

i love YEH she's so pretty and cute and yes coffee prince is my favorite drama, couple and kiss :D

And i hope she will reunite again with GY their chemistry is superb either drama or movie since she's doing movies now [-O<

Guest MCSarangYEH

Wow I wonder who she will pick as her most memorable kiss scene? Joo Ji Hoon? Oh Man Seok?Gong Yoo? Lee Eon (RIP =(()? Lee Sun Kyun? Yoon Sang Hyun? Kang Ji Hwan? Park Yoo Chun? Lee Dong Gun? I love all her kisses except with OMS & YSH. She is the Queen of Kisses who never fails to sizzle up my screen, make my toes curl, my heart palpitating, and my head swoon. Such good chemistry with her co-stars. If only she gets to kiss Yoo Seung Ho too but then that will be cradle snatching wouldn't it?
:)
)

So hard for me to choose which is my favourite. Which is your favourite YEH kiss scene?

My favorite are all the kisses from my favorite drama of hers which will always be Lie To Me :x :x :x But my most favorite kiss scene is the Cola Kiss not because they were covered in Cola but because there were some rays of sunlight(so romantic for a background) and how it started was naughtily nice enough and it happened when Ah Jung ah just had last night's bombshots(soju+beer).. Sober kiss, make up kiss, cola kiss or whatever you call it is the best kiss scene for me and yes that is my very biased opinion kekeke

1) LTM

2) LTM

3) LTM

I am such a bitter fan hahaha but still thanks for picking LTM Yoon Eun Hye sshi, me so happy!!!

@MCSarangYEH I agree I like the cola kiss too but actually I like the karaoke kiss in LTM more. I can just feel Kang Ji Hwan's gaze at Yoon Eun Hye with so much awe and love that he couldn't help it but went in with a passionate kiss without a care who's watching. The electricity in the air mind blowing. I don't know how many times I rewatch that scene. Hahaha! But another most memorable scene for me in LTM is her crying scene after KJH decides to go back to his ex-fiancée. She was so heartbroken and unconsolable my heart really went out to her. :(( The Queen of Laughters, Kisses, & Tears --> Yoon Eun Hye manseh!!!! Manseh!!! Manseh!!!

Yoon Eun Hye: I Cried When Yoo Seung Ho Returned From The Army Sunday, April 19, 2015 22 Comments Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Section TV' Yoon Eun Hye, "When I saw how much Yoo Seung Ho has grown when he came back from the army, I cried a lot" Yoon Eun Hye: "When we were filming our drama, he showed his tender and goofy side but when he came back from the army, he got more mature. I knew I would cry but I really cried a lot. "I asked him why he had to enlist and told him that if he leaves too, then I'll be that person who always sends people to the army. Those who get to work with me always leaves for the army. Gong Yoo-ssi was one of them." 1. [+12,117, -527] You should work with Lee Seung Gi too ㅎㅎ 2. [+10,024, -203] Other actors should look up to Yoo Seung Ho... The only thing that's left for him to do is to gain more success 3. [+7,044, -364] Yoon Eun Hye doesn't ever age 4. [+4,765, -82]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So who is it this time? 5. [+3,153, -109] Their 'I Miss You' friendship... 6. [+769, -22] When Yoon Eun Hye does a drama, her male leads enlist. When Park Han Byul dates, her boyfriend enlists. 7. [+646, -28] Serving early is better in the long run. Look at Kwangsoo. He enlisted early and all he does right now is doing activities while his friend Song Joong Ki who enlisted late has a month left before he's discharged 8. [+465, -62] Please work with Lee Byung Hoon 9. [+110, -12] Please work with Kim Hyun Joong 10. [+97, 9] Yoon Eun Hye: who is next? — Share It — Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/yoon-eun-hye-reveals-she-cried-when-yoo.html

Sorry all. I'm still learning how to share article. I dunno why I can't do them properly. All my texts seems to convert to one giant long richard simmons paragraph even though I put plenty of spaces in between paragraphs. Really need tutorial for this if I'm going to contribute more to Soompi forums. Feeling frustrated. ~X(

Guest ferlydee

Is this an interview from MBC, hmm, I hope they're cooking something for YEH.  And about the kiss, I like the kiss from LTM where she was inside a closet and Kang Ji Hwan kissed her on the cheek, I thought that was lovely and full of love.  Then she thought it was just a dream.  YEH is such a professional actress, she is very natural and very dedicated, that all the roles given her came to life.  That is why for me, I think YEH is one of the best actress in Korea.

Guest MCSarangYEH

@Kuppies82 :) :) :) That is why I love the Cola kiss coz before they went to do it she asked if it was for real and KJH(I don't remember his character's name) said that it was but with just one call and one meeting with his ex fiancée he forgot everything and GAJ was there, I hated when she chased and followed him esp when she went to places while crying her heart out but at the same time that is the most memorable scene for me :x :x :x

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Yoon Eun Hye Chooses Her Favorite Kiss Scenes

BY Julie Jones | Apr 20, 2015 08:18 AM EDT  

Yoon Eun Hye

When Yoon Eun Hye recently appeared on the program "Section TV" she spoke about drama co-stars and onscreen kisses.

Yoon Eun Hye's fans may have favorites among her kiss scenes but so does the actress.

One of her favorite onscreen kisses took place ten years ago when she appeared in her very first drama "Goong," also known as "Princess Hours." Most k-drama kisses take at least ten episodes to happen, heightening the anticipation, but this one took almost two-dozen episodes, even though the characters were married shortly after the drama began.

Where did that kiss scene rank? The actress chose that drama's kiss with Joo Ji Hoon for her second favorite among all her kiss scenes.

K-dramas are also famous for their themed kiss scenes, which are sometimes even related to food. There was the cappuccino foam kiss between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in "Secret Garden," the kimchi kiss scene between Lee Chung Ah and Jung Il Woo in "Flower Boy Ramen Shop" and the toast kiss scene in "Pinocchio."

Yoon Eun Hye said her third favorite kiss scene involved coca cola. She shared that kiss scene with Kang Ji Hwan in the comedy "Lie To Me." The soda kiss scene, which drenches them in coca cola, looked very sticky but was sweet.

And what was her all-time favorite kiss scene?

That kiss took place in "Coffee Prince." In that drama she is disguised as a boy so she can work in a restaurant managed by a character played by Gong Yoo. He falls in love with her and at first tries to fight his feelings, thinking she is a boy, but then decides that he loves her any way, no matter what gender she/he is.

"Even now, when I watch it, it's still romantic," said Yoon Eun Hye.

If none of the kisses after that ranked as her favorite, a few were still memorable. Her kiss scenes with Yoon Sang Hyun in "My Fair Lady" were short but sweet. She was affectionate with Jung Yong Hwa and exchanged more sweet kisses with Lee Dong Gun in "Marry Him If You Dare." And her kiss scenes with Park Yoo Chun in "Missing You" were also memorable because of their intensity and the tears that the two shared. Not only is Yoon Eun Hye a great kisser but she is also a talented crier.

The next actor Yoon plans to kiss is Park Shi Hoo. Yoon and Park will co-star in an upcoming film titled "After Love."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82168/20150420/yoon-eun-hye-chooses-her-favorite-kiss-scenes.htm

Credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/

Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye star in “Love After Love” … Trilateral simultaneous release scheduled

The joint venture melodrama “Love After Love” starring Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye has completed all shooting.

The movie “Love After Love” has taken four months to finish shooting in Korea and China and is in post-production in preparation for screening in the second half of this year.

Stock price on Park Si Hoo is at its highest since the controversy following “Cheongdam-dong Alice” (2012), and until recently he has refrained from domestic activities.  However, he has been winning consistently on the Chinese site ‘123fans” and has enjoyed great popularity as an Asian Prince.  He has a huge fan base in Asia, and together with the other Hallyu star Yoon Eun Hye, “Love After Love” is expected to be released simultaneously in Korea, China, and Japan.

“Love After Love” is a traditional melodrama which tells the story of a cold man who only finds out how much his loves his wife after she has died.  Two years have been invested in this work, and together with the beautiful scenery of Korea and China, this movie has attracted expectations.

ham@heraldcorp.com