Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MCSarangYEH

Yeah, is it a must to change the official fanclub's name because the company's has changed its name already??? I am still enjoying calling myself a Neri after months of feeling the Warrior vibe then now I am about to be the Amazing YEH fan, sounds right but if Neri is to be changed why and how does Amazing compensate to everything including the number of years YEH has been having Neri as her official Fanclub's name??? :) :) :) I know it's just a name but Neri is four letters only, easier to type and it is a very unique FC name for me and I am kinda sentimental so I guess um I will wait for YEH's Amazing story :-bd :-bd :-bd

j army- jesus' army?to be honest i don't like the namei know yeh is super religious but making her religion apart of her business is kind of weird to mei felt that way about her coffee shop too
i don't want to anger anyone but i strongly feel that religion is VERY personel and i feel uncomfortable about people who is too vocal or too expressive(?) about their religioni am not sure about how to word it but feels awkward or weird or sth :-S
again !i am not trying to start a fight, i am a fan and i feel i have a right to express how i feel about the subjecti am still a fan and i love YEH

Guest santaiah178

The translation of SNS from JArmyent (used to be The House co.) :
Hi everyone, this is JArmy Entertainment company JArmy Entertainment company is based on the reorganization of The House Company. The official website will be officially opened in the end of September. First we greet you all via SNS. Afterwards JArmy Ent. will have a unique style that different with other companies. With everyone looking for the most shining artists at the moment. Will work harder to become a company that can deliver warmth and hope to everyone. The best artists and well prepared professionals, that have beautiful talents in perfect familyship/kinship culture company, to compete and enterprise like a soldier, not only in Korea but also to expand in Asia and the world at the same time. Determined to become the best entertainment company with positive influence. Hope everyone will give a lot of care and love^^ YEH’s FansClub ‘Amazing’ to rectruit staffs and members Hi everyone, this is JArmy Ent YEH’s upcoming birthday party as our starting point, The meeting between YEH and Amazing (fanmeet): 1. The official club name has changed from NERI to Amazing. 2. Recruit stafs and members for the fanclub 3. Fan club café will be run by JArmy Ent, official FC will using Naver. 4. Fanclub members fee is 30000 won or 30$
To apply as Amazing FC staffs :Apply time : Saturday, Sept 6th, 2014 to Thursday, Sept 11, 2014; Qualifications : can be used as staff, must be good and hard worker; Participation : Send your name, date of birth, telephone number, Email, photographs, your participating experience in Grace fan club (time, participating in fan club name. If there is no experience to write no experience) to jarmyent@gmail.com Please do not leak any of the above, do not worry, join us.  To apply/register as Amazing Fan Club members : scheduled on September 15th after Official FC open on Naver

Translated by @chichocs, edited by me
PS : IMO JArmy should hired an or some English translators since they will be going global ;)

Guest yokosimahlovesyeh

AsiyeK said: j army- jesus' army?to be honest i don't like the namei know yeh is super religious but making her religion apart of her business is kind of weird to mei felt that way about her coffee shop too
i don't want to anger anyone but i strongly feel that religion is VERY personel and i feel uncomfortable about people who is too vocal or too expressive(?) about their religioni am not sure about how to word it but feels awkward or weird or sth :-S
again !i am not trying to start a fight, i am a fan and i feel i have a right to express how i feel about the subjecti am still a fan and i love YEH

Guest santaiah178

AsiyeK said: j army- jesus' army?to be honest i don't like the namei know yeh is super religious but making her religion apart of her business is kind of weird to mei felt that way about her coffee shop too

Guest ferlydee

I am sorry to see that some of you here are not comfortable with the change of YEH's agency, as well as the fans club name.  I understand your sentiments, each of us has different view and opinion on YEH's decision to change the name of her agency, I don't know for what reason, it is her personal choice.  If it shows her religious belief, I don't know if I have the right to say that at least, we should understand her and accept on the changes if we truly love her.  I just hope she will not become a nun, lol, joke.  Well, I am a religious person too, but we are a diversified group and believe me, I respect each and everyone's belief and faith, we just have to live in peace.  I feel sad that some of you will let go YEH as their favorite acctress, but you have the right to do so.  I wish you will change your minds and accept her for what she is, I don't think she wants to hurt her fans with that change of company's name, perhaps, it  just happen she feels that way but I am pretty sure, it is not mean to offend anyone.  Once YEH is settled, I have a feeling she will come out and make statement regarding the sudden change and hopefully, announcing her future project.

Guest ilovesquirrel

http:Oh please, as a fan we must understand, support our princess, if the change is for her to be a better person, it's better that way :) peace and love for our YEH ... :)

I think they changed the official FC because she might have new staffs and more new things/people in the company... We're all not sure about the reason. And I'll be honest as well, I was also sad(?) about the change of the name itself, since fans have been using 'NERI' for a long time already. But we cannot do anything about it now since it's already final and they already announced it though that SNS post. Fans might need more time to accept and adjust. And we can't blame anyone or YEH herself coz I guess it's a decision as a team.
As long as YEH is going to be more active in her career, like more movies/dramas or FMs and more great opportunities, I'm fine with the changes. As long as they will handle her properly, and as long as they are better in communicating with fans, I think that's fine. And I agree that they should have English translators, especially for us international fans. ^^

Guest linda1430292911

me too, still prever NERIwhy changing of FC name to Amazing?, i think NERI FC is already amazing for International FC. 

Guest daysofgrace

Hello, :-h I haven't been here in a long while but may I share my simple thoughts on this...

I was reminded of that famous line from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet: “What’s in a name?  That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” What Juliet was trying to say was that she loved the person that was Romeo Montague, not because of but in spite of his family name.

In the same way, I believe our main reason for supporting  Yoon Eun Hye is because we came to love who she is as an artist and as a person, not because her company was named The House Company or some other name.  Therefore, renaming the company to “J Army,” for whatever special significance that name carries, will not change the fact that  Yoon Eun Hye will remain front and center and will continue to be the moving force behind that company – her business sense, her commitment, her professionalism, her personal values and beliefs all neatly packaged in that one little company.

And again I’m sure when many of us decided to join YEH’s fan club, we did not do so because we wanted to be called “Neri” but because we wanted to be on YEH’s support team.  A change in the club’s name does not change the person for whom that club exists. YEH’s preference for her fans to be called “Amazing” may seem like a strange choice to us but if you think about it, it does speak a lot about what she thinks of her fans! Personally for me a fan club’s name is important, yes, but maybe not more important than what that fan club does, how they conduct themselves, the values that guide their actions, their impact on the world around them and the sincerity that drives them to do what they do. There are fan clubs, hundreds of them, and then there are the few amazing fan clubs that go above and beyond to make a difference in the world. The latter I believe is YEH’s vision for her own team. Whether it’s called “Amazing” or “Marvellous” or “Wonderful” or what have you, doesn’t it make you feel proud to be part of a fan club like that?

Change, in whatever form or manner it comes, is not always good for everyone... it can be agreeable for some, unsettling for others.  As we have observed YEH to be a very sensible and considerate person who knows her fans are global, I’m sure she has no intentions of alienating some of them for obvious reasons. I trust that she has given this a lot of thought and prayer, listened to a lot of good counsel and went ahead with these changes for all the best reasons her mind and her heart can find. So don't let this take away your joy... instead of getting hung up over the name change, I echo @vegaspink’s excitement over the positive changes they say are coming. Now that’s one happy thought! :-bd