Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

mellina said: i was expecting a relationship news. haha. welll, if it's about the drama, i wish well for yeh! if it true, then hopefully it will be great in term of acting and rating wise. Actually i'm hopeful for a lead man that has not married yet. but KSW is great actor nonetheless. all is good.

Guest MarzLaikaL

i was expecting a relationship news. haha. welll, if it's about the drama, i wish well for yeh! if it true, then hopefully it will be great in term of acting and rating wise. Actually i'm hopeful for a lead man that has not married yet. but KSW is great actor nonetheless. all is good.

i'm ok with KSW as YEH's leading man, despite the fact that he's married... :x it means that YEH can't be romantically be link to him (theoritically or otherwise)... :D i have my bias... :D:D

Yoon Eun-hye tempted by Temptationby girlfriday YoonEunHye1.jpg

The two female leads are still undecided for SBS’s Temptation, the Indecent Proposal-esque melodrama starring Kwon Sang-woo, but according to recent reports Yoon Eun-hye is the likely leading lady, while Lee Mi-yeon has decided to opt out. (Other reports hedge that she is just considering, but in any case Yoon Eun-hye appears to be leaning toward it.)

The role Yoon Eun-hye has been offered is of Kwon Sang-woo’s wife, while Lee Mi-yeon had been courted to play the chaebol woman who makes our smart but poor hero an offer he can’t refuse, by which we mean a huge amount of money. The three characters are thrown into conflict but over the course of the drama come to discover the meaning of real love.

Full article: Dramabeans

Guest InggridV

YEH always does what role needs like perm in mhiyd but she is not only korean actress to gian weight special for a part. kim seon ah gained a lot of weight for kim sam soon and go ara also did for answer me 1994. 

Thanks @chichos , @mellina @ verona67 for the info.. its Awesomeee!! I still havent read the book yet, so i dont know that unnie gain weight for her role.. unnie is always total for her role, thats a great quality of best actress. So admire her in my deeply heart

Guest InggridV

YEH always does what role needs like perm in mhiyd but she is not only korean actress to gian weight special for a part. kim seon ah gained a lot of weight for kim sam soon and go ara also did for answer me 1994. 

Thanks @chichos , @mellina @ verona67 for the info.. its Awesomeee!! I still havent read the book yet, so i dont know that unnie gain weight for her role.. unnie is always total for her role, thats a great quality of best actress. So admire her in my deeply heart

Hi my fellow Neris, please VOTE FOR YEH!!!
110243.jpg

Here's the step by step instructions on how to vote:
Step 1: Please go to this link ----> http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/Wait for it to load, scroll down then look for Yoon Eun Hye's Photo.
Step 2:110301.jpg

Then wait for the message box to appear.
Step 3 and 4: Type the given captcha/verification code on the box provided 
110255.jpg

Then wait for another message box to appear.
Step 5: 110247.jpg

恭喜你投票成功 this word will shows that your vote is successful in chinese. (by jchansh)

Wait for it to load then Vote Again (Follow Step 1 to 5)
You can vote every 30 minutes!
Please share and spread this information to our fellow Neris/Warriors!
THANKS!

Guest peony911

Lhay said: Hi my fellow Neris, please VOTE FOR YEH!!!
110243.jpg

Here's the step by step instructions on how to vote:
Step 1: Please go to this link ----> http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/Wait for it to load, scroll down then look for Yoon Eun Hye's Photo.
Step 2:110301.jpg

Then wait for the message box to appear.
Step 3 and 4: Type the given captcha on the box provided 
110255.jpg

Then wait for another message box to appear.
Step 5: 110247.jpg

Wait for it to load then Vote Again (Follow Step 1 to 5)
You can vote multiple times (sorry but i don't know how many times we can vote per day)
Please share and spread this information to our fellow Neris/Warriors!
THANKS!.................I just voted  - only once!  Not sure if it is once a day ..will try to vote again.

Guest InggridV

I had FUN - BIG time! voting on that site yesterday. Just for laughs, recounting it here.
Early afternoon yesterday, in a private chat group, Chichocs requested Lhay to post here on soompi, for a request to vote in the site.  I, of course checked the site, well thinking i can breezily vote. 
First of i found out the site is in Chinese characters! No Sweat! I tried to vote anyways, BUT alas! I can't find Miss YEH.  Soooo i went back to Chichocs, requesting for help!  My dear lil sister Chichocs of course patiently walked me through the voting.  Imagine going back and forth from the site and our group chat - trying to memorize what the characters look like. hahaha! Then finally I saw Miss YEH's photo (which by the way is a very old clip from her JoinUs modeling days).
OF course, i was able to click on the characters, Chichocs told me to do. Feeling confident that i did it successfully, when i finally i was brought to a site - asking me if i prayed! hahahaha, this one:
http://www.yehsuh2020.com/?vid=50&gclid=CL_elZry3b4CFZMHvAodDHoAYg
i know for sure - i was not able to vote properly! hahaha!  such is the life of a warrior! while i wait if Miss YEH will be tempted to take the drama role, i will vote on the chinese site, will wait for new links for the GMA voting and have serious FUN out of all those.
Oh i have to add, Chichocs reminded me too, not to post the site, i of course did not - i knew i will only create a whole new tribe of confused warriors! hahahaha!
Thank you Chichocs and Lhay! hahahaha! I was able to do proper voting.  question? how many times can we vote in a day?

Guest annacorrine2

chingus !

i want to vote, i don't see her pix on the first page. How do i go to page 2 ? :):((  8-}

help pleeeaaassseee
:(

Guest LhenyR

Hello, Neri/warrior, need help my hand is tired of voting, you can vote many times. No limit so start voting she's still too far, let's show them she's still loved by many. Please..Please