Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"10 K-drama actors who rock fashion day or night1. Kim Soo Hyun
2. Kim Woo Bin
3. So Ji Sub
4. Lee Chun Hee
5. Gong Yoo
6. Jun Ji Hyun
7. Go Ah Ra
8. Son Ye Jin
9. Han Chae Young

10. Yoon Eun Hye

Formal:

yooneunhye_1.jpg 4 Like   +1

Casual:

airport_20110901-1.jpg 4 Like   +1

Perfection all around, no? She's definitely on my style inspiration board.

Please comment : http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-drama-actors-who-rock-fashion-day-or-night-/

Lhay said: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"10 K-drama actors who rock fashion day or night1. Kim Soo Hyun
2. Kim Woo Bin
3. So Ji Sub
4. Lee Chun Hee
5. Gong Yoo
6. Jun Ji Hyun
7. Go Ah Ra
8. Son Ye Jin
9. Han Chae Young

10. Yoon Eun Hye

Formal:

yooneunhye_1.jpg 4 Like   +1

Casual:

airport_20110901-1.jpg 4 Like   +1

Perfection all around, no? She's definitely on my style inspiration board.

Please comment : http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-drama-actors-who-rock-fashion-day-or-night-/

Guest ferlydee

Happy New Year, first day of 2014 here.  Anyway, just my thought.  I saw some of the actresses who attended the award nights were wearing white gowns?  They look beautiful, but in my opinion, Yoon Eun Hye, being a trend setter, was a perfect model of white colors, she was absolutely stunning.  The designs of the gowns she used in Artistry event was like heavenly on her, it fitted her so well that when she walks, she was like an angel floating on the air.  And her hair style was gorgeous with each gown she wore, it really went well with the gowns.  In my opinion, no one can match how she carried herself during that 3 day event.  Okay, bye now and be safe everyone.

YEH in the eyes of her co-stars: Part I
Yoon Sang Hyun:

Actress Yoon Eun Hye saved his career. He was terrified of actresses early on in his career. He worried he could not act if he felt this way and almost gave up on acting. Yoon Eun Hye, although younger, was a more seasoned professional. When they appeared together in "My Fair Lady," she helped him get past his fears. As a result, they became good friends.

"During filming we were like brother and sister," said Yoon Sang Hyun.

Link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9724/20130617/yoon-sang-hyun-i-hear-your-voice.htm

credit to Yahoo! Malaysia

http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/how-do-stars-coordinate-leather-skinny-pants-063836635.html

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em;"How Do Stars Coordinate Leather Skinny Pants?bnt newsqlss7r2h7dh5e9b66r4cn8xacv51gehx.jpg

[by Park Yoon Jin / translated by Cho Suyoun] Leather skinny is leading item in punk look, but it is difficult to match with other clothes.
As if they all agreed to wear together, celebrities showed up at official events in leather skinny jeans with coats and fur.
Bntnews has taken a closer look at celebrities’ styling in leather skinny jeans.
With Long Coat

znul727zsfmbgcv7t8kte04fqm5pfdk5.jpg

If you feel uncomfortable revealing leg line in shining leather jeans, it may be a better idea to wear with long coat that could cover the legs a bit. Actress Kim Min Jung, Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Min Suh each matched own leather jeans with straight coat, appealing chic and feminine mood.
Kim Min Jung wore her jeans with coat in bright color while Kim Min Suh matched from top to bottom in all black style. Yoon Eun Hye, on the other hand, chose a long coat in check pattern and wore a dark colored top to match with her black skinny.
With a Jumper

p1fmi8tea10ezaaus5x72l7472ud721m.jpg

Padded jumper and mouton jacket have been favored by many fashion people as the weather got extremely cold. Thankfully, casual jumper goes very well with leather skinny jeans like tights.
For instance, actresses Kong Hyo Jin and Kang So Ra put on all-black jumper with glowing leather skinny. As all the other items were matched in same black color, they looked chic and calm even in leather jeans.
If you are sick of same old jumper-denim formula, try a new style with leather skinny! With Fur Jacket

d0tmf2dgcwhoky5j3mfv5m6bvjjlcuxf.jpg

Wearing leather skinny jeans with fur outer looks so luxurious that it makes people wonder whether it has been in this way all the time.
Actress Cho Hyang Ki and Hwang Shin Hye each appealed different charms in leather skinny with fur jacket. While Cho matched her pants with leopard-like fur, Hwang Shin Hye matched everything in all-black, exuding sexy yet luxurious mood.
If fur jacket seems too much for your styling, try fur vest. Fur vest with leather jeans will bring more casual mood in entire look. (photo by Jessi New York, bntnews DB)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

Guest veena22

For a Happy New Year 2014 to my beloved Yoon Eun Hye and Warriors.

Just as you make each of special for the people around you,

I wish that the New Year turns out to be a very special one
for you filling each day with peak of health, abundance of
happiness and sunshine, bountiful luxury and prosperity
and Zen like serenity.

Thanks to all of you here who contribute this thread and spread your love to our Yoon Eun Hye.

Guest santaiah178

Article about YEH & SHK become the trendsetter for bobbed hair cut since last year :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20140102n41220

And for anyone here who are curious of what's YEH doing lately, she just attended her best friend Park Su Min's birthday party recently. The info came from Korean Neri Jade Choi. Thanks Jade ;)
[ Info-Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 attend her Friend "Park Su Min's Birthday party ] pic.twitter.com/XeO37raJSC
Bc-rSbaCUAAHhmS.jpg

Hello Neris & warriors :)!!

I'm new in soompi so I'll introduce my self!

I'm a YEH fan from Tunisia .Started to be a Neri since dec 2012 . Everything began when a tv station in my area aired MFL drama ! Found YEH acting so awesome ! Than became addicted to her =D she is good in everything ! She love &help people and have a very big heart !! That why I love her ❤❤

So happy to see YEH, making the top ten on the fashion list, although having her at number ten may mean that it's upside down.  ;) On a side note: How does a thing like this exist without including Gong Hyo Jin?  :-?
Happy (belated) New Year, warriors:)>-

Guest 50julieng

Welcome9Nakiami, Yeh5, LBY, Liliesdarmawan, Glam,...Sorry for a late welcome.

Year 2014 let it be a best year for YEH choosing best scripts with excellent writers...Even I wants her acting along with Alister actors but that wish never came true for me.  It seems YEH can handles with any actor for me....My main concerns after fiasco of her latest drama, I only wish for excel script from now on...

I hope that this two will pair in a drama. They are both great actors coupled with a great script and director, it will be an awesome film.