Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Nila1409

FINALLY NERI & WARRIORS THE TRUTH COMES OUT...GO TO THE HELL FOR ANTIS...

Prosecution reveals that top celebrities in gossip were not involved with alleged celebrity prostitution ring

Ever since reports broke out regarding an alleged celebrity prostitution ring, many female celebrities had become victims of false rumors and speculations. Those such as Lee Da HaeKoyote's ShinjiSolbi, Jo Hye RyunKim Sa Rang, and more spoke out against the baseless speculations and revealed their intention to respond to malicious rumors with legal action. With the situation growing, the prosecution has decided to reveal the findings from the case to clear the names of those who had become victim of false rumors.

According to what the prosecution has revealed, the above mentioned names as well as other popular stars like Kwon Min Joong, Yoon Eun Hye, Go Ho Kyung, and more are not connected to the case.

The prosecution revealed that 12 (3 men, 9 women) have been indicted without detention for charges of either prostitution or setting up the meetings between the females and wealthy men. They are said to be made up of the broker who arranged the meetings, celebrity hopefuls, and those who deal in the business of prostitution.The broker is a man in his thirties who was a stylist, and the other two males are businessmen.

There were 8 celebrities, including 2 actresses, who were initially investigated in addition to these 12, but they were cleared of suspicion.

Regarding the female celebrities who have become victims of malicious rumors due to gossip, a prosecution rep stated, "As it is a shame to see that victims have come about due to rumors floating around through the means of SNS, we have quickly processed the investigation so that the victims of rumors will not be further hurt and can quickly start repairing the harm done to them."

"Although it is true that a portion of the females involved have appeared in dramas or broadcasts, it's hard to classify them as celebrities... It is rather hard to decide whether it's fit to label a person who made an appearance once on a cableTV program 3 years ago as a celebrity," the rep continued.

The rep also mentioned, "There were two actresses who were part of the investigation, but they were cleared. Regarding another one individual, we cannot confirm anything for you... However, the celebrities mentioned on SNS are not involved with this investigation"

Despite the prosecution speaking up to confirm that the names that have been gossiped about are not related to the matter, Lee Da Hae, Shinji, Solbi, Jo Hye Ryun, and more have revealed that they will continue forward with their legal action against those who spread rumors about them.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/prosecution-reveals-that-top-celebrities-in-gossip-were-not-involved-with-alleged-celebrity-prostitution-ring#ixzz2nujmUgvF
here is another article about that : http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/19/prosecution-announces-results-of-investigation-into-celebrity-prostitution-ring/#.UrLVtyd5cac

=D> =D> =D>

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[MV] 윤은혜

cre:yoonfan1003

Guest joying519

I always knew from my heart that our princess in anyway have nothing to do with this but eventhough for the past days i have a heavy heart!Thanks God the truth come out!YEh Fightingting!Were always here for you!We love you!

Guest glam0828

she's really not connected, only those antis are trying to connect her to that rumor, all these antis, with every bad they do to YEH will back fire to their idols.

Guest MariYEH

On new article released by thehouse I was crying so hard. It said she spent her week like in hell, barely had any sleep...espescially her parents feelings couldn't be described by words.:((

She also had to delay some advertisement shoots because of this and even cancel some new ones.

The antis who spread those false rumors will be punished.  YEH wont be backing down this time. They are gathering more and more evidence and monitoring the web, then they will go through with the legal procedure. So those antis better be scared.

Guest MCSarangYEH

I feel bad whenever there is a low and degrading rumor circulating on the internet that mentions female/woman in general and I have been feeling double amount of it after knowing Yoon Eun Hye's name gets dragged. I wish the hate she is getting won't be as much as like that again the next time, people(non YEH fan) should at least care about contemplating to one's self and start seeing the limit, you can dislike someone like her all you like but at least be decent enough to not put all the hate on her by spreading such humiliating and wrecking article or info to your own needs and satisfactions, please && kindly tone down your "hateful ways" towards her...

"Everything is okay in the end if it's not okay then it's not the end."

Too bad I don't feel okay with the newly released articles, the damage has been done so I wish for it to be legally undone... 

Nila1409 said: FINALLY NERI & WARRIORS THE TRUTH COMES OUT...GO TO THE HELL FOR ANTIS...

Prosecution reveals that top celebrities in gossip were not involved with alleged celebrity prostitution ring

Ever since reports broke out regarding an alleged celebrity prostitution ring, many female celebrities had become victims of false rumors and speculations. Those such as Lee Da HaeKoyote's ShinjiSolbi, Jo Hye RyunKim Sa Rang, and more spoke out against the baseless speculations and revealed their intention to respond to malicious rumors with legal action. With the situation growing, the prosecution has decided to reveal the findings from the case to clear the names of those who had become victim of false rumors.

According to what the prosecution has revealed, the above mentioned names as well as other popular stars like Kwon Min Joong, Yoon Eun Hye, Go Ho Kyung, and more are not connected to the case.

The prosecution revealed that 12 (3 men, 9 women) have been indicted without detention for charges of either prostitution or setting up the meetings between the females and wealthy men. They are said to be made up of the broker who arranged the meetings, celebrity hopefuls, and those who deal in the business of prostitution.The broker is a man in his thirties who was a stylist, and the other two males are businessmen.

There were 8 celebrities, including 2 actresses, who were initially investigated in addition to these 12, but they were cleared of suspicion.

Regarding the female celebrities who have become victims of malicious rumors due to gossip, a prosecution rep stated, "As it is a shame to see that victims have come about due to rumors floating around through the means of SNS, we have quickly processed the investigation so that the victims of rumors will not be further hurt and can quickly start repairing the harm done to them."

"Although it is true that a portion of the females involved have appeared in dramas or broadcasts, it's hard to classify them as celebrities... It is rather hard to decide whether it's fit to label a person who made an appearance once on a cableTV program 3 years ago as a celebrity," the rep continued.

The rep also mentioned, "There were two actresses who were part of the investigation, but they were cleared. Regarding another one individual, we cannot confirm anything for you... However, the celebrities mentioned on SNS are not involved with this investigation"

Despite the prosecution speaking up to confirm that the names that have been gossiped about are not related to the matter, Lee Da Hae, Shinji, Solbi, Jo Hye Ryun, and more have revealed that they will continue forward with their legal action against those who spread rumors about them.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/prosecution-reveals-that-top-celebrities-in-gossip-were-not-involved-with-alleged-celebrity-prostitution-ring#ixzz2nujmUgvF
here is another article about that : http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/19/prosecution-announces-results-of-investigation-into-celebrity-prostitution-ring/#.UrLVtyd5cac

=D> =D> =D>

MariYEH, thank you for the update.
Hopefully too. it will put to stop irresponsible reportage, hateful bashing, malicious maligns on Miss YEH, now and in the future.  
It was painful, to read and watch everything unfold, with us warriors all in hold, respecting The House Company moves to protect Miss YEH, in its own time and may I say in God's time.
Seriously, often times, I am frustrated that Miss YEH is managed by her own agency, i want the agency to be more aggressive and forceful. But as i always say Miss YEH is Miss Independent, and now i know why, she is ruled by a scrupulous conscience. I am very proud of her and her parents! 
Yeah Miss YEH, show 'em true strength and will!

Guest santaiah178

MariYEH said: On new article released by thehouse I was crying so hard. It said she spent her week like in hell, barely had any sleep...espescially her parents.:((

She also had to delay some advertisement shoots because of this and even cancel some new ones.

The antis who spread those false rumors will be punished.  YEH wont be backing down this time. They are gathering more and more evidence and monitoring the web, then they will go through with the legal procedure. So those antis better be scared.

Guest riantizzy

MariYEH said: On new article released by thehouse I was crying so hard. It said she spent her week like in hell, barely had any sleep...espescially her parents.:((

Guest ferlydee

Hello to all, good AM.  I can't believe that YEH's name was dragged into such very low kind of old profession, how dare these devilish people can do that to an innocent, kind and a christian woman, at that.  I feel terribly horrified and flabbergasted to read an article like that involving my most admirable Korean actress that I have ever known.   Korean Dept. of Justice should put all these criminals in jail and let them rot there because dragging an innocent victims into this kind of scandal is like making their lives go into drain.  So, YEH and the rest of the victims' names were cleared, thank God, I pray that she is okay now and she has to pursue her legal action against the criminals.  I want to relay my message to her if someone close to her can read this page, that I am one of millions of her admirers who will continue to support you and to let you know that you are  well loved by so many around the globe.   Yoon Eun Hye, a great Korean actress who will continue to give joy to her fans until she settles and have family.   Good luck to you and God bless you.