Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest glam0828

YEH Fighting!!!
We YEH fans are all praying for you, everything will be alright..Truth shall prevail!Those antis who are spreading bad  rumors will back fire to their idol.
YEH has a pure heart, God is with you YEH!

50julieng said:

T7402Thanks for beautiful quote sis Santaiah...

Vava ..YEH has charming eyes, sometimes I think they can express YEH feeling...Those pics from lovelyfan make me want to burst out crying. She spends her day at the movie to cover up the sadness she feels. The facade of contentedness that she has to endures for now!Smiley_emoticons_xmas3_irre

THE TRUE YEH: "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER" SERIES... Yoon Eun Hye Gives Puma Shoes As Parting Gift

Shortly after ending filming for her drama, My Fair Lady on the 8th, Yoon Eun Hye showed her appreciation for everyone on the production team with a meaningful parting gift in the form of Puma shoes.

It was reported that in the middle of September, Eun Hye had secretly enquired about the shoe sizes of everyone on the production team before placing orders for 112 Puma shoes.

Eun Hye then personally handed the shoes one-by-one to each production staff to show her appreciation for their hard work and many of them were touched by Eun Hye's thoughtful gesture.

According to someone from The House Company, "It has been a very tough period for the production staff who has to work overnight most of the time and some of their shoes are already pretty worn out. Yoon Eun Hye thus prepared these (shoes) to thank them and hopes that they will be able to find work in other good productions after this."

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...s_parting_gift/

THE TRUE YEH: "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER" SERIES...

Yoon Eun Hye shows her support for Kan Mi Yeon

Yoon Eun Hye decided to visit Kan Mi Yeon backstage on the day of her Inkigayo comeback.

On the 4th,Yoon Eun Hye surprised Kan Mi Yeon by visiting her and the two even took a picture together.
If you guys didn’t know, the two were both in the old girl group ''Baby VOX''.Though the girl group broke up, I’m
sure their friendship lived on.

Kan Mi Yeon posted this
picture on her me2DAY and
made Baby VOX fans smile.

lovemiyoun1278254201972.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye said, “It’s been five years since I’ve been in the Inkigayo dressing rooms. It ’s a new experience to be here as an actress. It felt a bit awkward but because of Kan Mi Yeon, I got to feel like I was a singer again. ”

The two haven’t aged one bit!

Credit: allkpop

THE TRUE YEH: "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER" SERIES...
LEE SO YOUNG (AH REUM) PRAISED YOON EUN HYE IN HER RECENT INTERVIEW

photo 201301291710250410_1.jpg

Lee Sae Young and Yoon Eun Hye formulated a strong friendship through this project. Lee Sae Young stated that she’s watched KBS 2TV “My Fair Lady” and Yoon Eun Hye’s other dramas. In addition Lee Sae Young and Yoon Eun Hye had a unique meeting as both attend the same beauty shop.

“We were using the same beauty shop when we both got casted in the same drama. When I told Eun Hye unnie that we attended the same beauty shop, she was very happy to hear that. Actress Yoon Eun Hye is straightforward and cool at the shooting set. Because of this fresh character of hers, it was comfortable relating and talking with her. She had the same happy go easy charm that she showed on television. I think she’s someone who has overflowing amount of positive energy. She designs things on her own and has various talents, amazing sense of art and fashion. I want to be like her in such things.”

As “Missing You” was nearing its end, actors traveled to Jeonju to film their scenes. With cold weather and long filming sessions, actors’ physical conditions had deteriorated. In the end Yoon Eun Hye had to be treated with IV at a hospital before she continued the filming sessions.
“I thought she was amazing as she was very professional. Even when she was filming after getting an IV, she never showed any expressions of hardships. Even though she is older than me, I felt proud. From the viewer’s point of view, I felt sorry and grateful (for her effort). Unnie told me that she tend to bloat when she’s tired. While she told me that her face has gotten bloated, I was concerned as I saw her body getting thinner and thinner as time passed.”

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130129n29188 NewsEn

Translation By: MariYEH at Yoon Eun Hye Soompi Thread

This is one of my fave YEH video. She looks happy, innocent, and really enjoying her time in NY.

Credit bivinerd And this is my fave Baby Vox video. She looks so young here and she dances well.
Credit puchic07

My Dear sister Chichocs, thank you for posting one of Miss YEH's very revealing interviews.  One of the many interviews that tells us, her fans, that we are precious family to her, that is of God's to praise and serve Him in her ways of this earth, that she is strong, that all we have to do, as her fans is to TRUST her. 
I can only think of one other celebrity, who makes me think and Thank God, Ms. Angelina Jolie. Miss Yoon Eun Hye and Ms. Jolie, both live their lives in the most beautiful ways of being human and humane. Truly admirable.
ALL the posts i have seen, watched and read above are all to me beautiful Christmas Gifts, thank you! 
Miss Yoon Eun Hye, and my warrior family - I am humbled by these blessings - To God be the Glory!

Lhay said: @arwen1902 , @stormy81
Here's the step-by-step and tricks to get your own KBS Account
I did this before, so I can watch MHIYD online.

1. Have your passport number on hand.
  2. Have a scan of your Passport (in soft copy) on hand.
  3. Open your Internet Explorer (the application will not be successful if you use other browsers)
  4. Go to https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/foreign/OverseaPermission.aspx
  5. Follow the instructions to sign up.

When uploading the picture of your Passport, ensure that:
  • it is a png file (they said jpg is ok but my initial jpg one didnt work. so png might be best)
  • it is below 100kb. (they said below 400kb but my initial 140kb+ one didnt work. my second one did)
  • IMPT: The credentials on BOTH your submission and number KEYED in must tally. So use only ONE credential.
    Example: If you input your passport number, the scan should be of your passport too, containing the same ID/number.
  • Continue to follow the instructions to complete registratio

After completing registration…, you will received this email.

TO YOON EUNHYE WHOSE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS SERIES

Reposting my post on page 2361

In a charity show YEH had to successfully complete a mission that's being given to her, in order for the kids to receive all those goodies. So she really did her best to complete the mission in order win those supplies for the kids and to make them happy.

A fan's testimonial

its in regards to today's signing event
as a side note, I am a 40 year ajumma
YEH's beauty is beyond words, especially her nose, its a masterpiece!

So how did i get deeply moved, well my puppy is blind in both eyes
i thought i could maybe get a sense of consolation if i got YEH's pretty autograph on a picture of my puppy
i asked YEH to sign on the photo, and YEH signed, saying how it was such a pity
and wrote, "may your heart see the much broader places"

i knew after watching her on Xman that YEH was witty
but how could she have thought up those pretty thoughts in that short span of time?
YEH's parents must be very proud of her
and especially her fiance whoever it may be, is gonna be a very blessed beyond words
she's pretty, she's a good cook, shes smart with her fingers plus she's chakhae!! (chakhae meaning, kind+nice+well mannered)

Yoon Eun Hye Has Been Secretly Volunteering On Orphanages Since 'Middle School'

A once-non-fan-but-now-a-devoted-YEH-fan went to a run down orphanage one day, and saw Yoon Eun Hye there, tending to one of the disabled kids..

The fan was so surprised that she continued to just stare at her and then thought to herself.. "this must be a publicity stunt, and a one-off charity event"..but then the fan asked the owner about Yoon Eun Hye and why she's at the orphanage..

The owner told her that Yoon Eun Hye has been coming to this orphanage - looking after the kids, playing with the kids and making contributions ever since she was in middle school and even BEFORE she debuted in Baby VOX, and sometimes her parents would come in her place~!!

The owner also added that while other celebrities would make a large one-off donation, Yoon Eun Hye would make smaller but consistent donations..

Whats more, there was a blind girl who was dumped somewhere, Yoon Eun Hye and her parents took her to the police station and when they couldn't find the parents, Yoon Eun Hye and her parents convinced the cops to take her to the orphanage where she is now, all healthy and happy ^^

Yoon Eun Hye also personally named the little girl (forgot the name) - the name had something to do with eyes/sight cos although the girl was blind, Yoon Eun Hye found her eyes to be very beautiful and bright so she named it accordingly.

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yeh-has-been-volunteering-on-orphanges

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 32px;"Yoon Eun Hye is Intensely Loyal in the Entertainment IndustryApril 27, 2011 in News by Fresh02 / Translation: CDBloom

Actress Yoon Eun Hye’s “sincere promise” is quietly moving those around her. CEO Yoon Young Ha of Verdi Media, the production company behind upcoming drama ‘Lie To Me’ stated, “I thank Ms. Eun Hye for her grace” and called her the “Queen of Loyalty”.

According to CEO Yoon, Yoon Eun Hye was cast and preparing for Verdi Media drama ‘Love Song’ last June. But when Park Yong Ha’s unexpected death led to problems with the production, Yoon Eun Hye comforted him and promised him, “I’ll wait for your next project.”

At the time, Yoon Eun Hye had only announced her involvement and there was no contract signed. So naturally, she had every right to leave the project once her male lead couldn’t be found. But Yoon Eun Hye choose an uncertain future over certainty, as she went with her trust in the production and maintained her loyalty.

CEO Yoon stated, “Yoon Eun Hye must have received lots of offers for other projects, but I’m grateful that she quietly kept her promise.”

Yoon Eun Hye has been known to people around her as a loyalist, and someone who considers a promise to be very important. She waited 3 years for a movie that opened in theaters last March, ‘My Black Mini Dress’, because of her professional relationship with director Heo In Moo. And she had also waited a year for the drama ‘My Fair Lady’ when the production was delayed.

She also showed much care for her colleague, Lee Eon of ’1st Shop of Coffee Prince’, staying very long at his funeral and traveling to Pusan for his burial. Her friendship of 10 years with the other Baby V.O.X. members is based on such faith and trust as well.

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/blog/yoon-eun-hye-intensely-loyal-entertainment-industry/#5 class="post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 32px;"Korean Football Legend Cha Bum Geun Praises Yoon Eun HyeJune 23, 2010 in News by CDBloom class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 32px;"On June 22, Korean football/soccer legend Cha Bum Geun surprised netizens when he revealed his acquaintance with Yoon Eun Hye. He then revealed an episode with Yoon Eun Hye to the fans in his Q&A section on social network, me2day.net.Cha Bum Geun is the greatest Korean football/soccer legend, as he was the first Korean to play overseas and dominate the German league when the league was considered the best in the world. He also served previously as the manager of the Korean World Cup team. His son, Cha Du Ri is also one of the most popular players on the current World Cup team.Cha Bum Geun, who manages in the Korean Football League, currently works as the popular analyst for the 2010 World Cup. He was recently asked by many fans regarding his ability to talk and relate to the younger generation. He stated that he is able to talk and relate to young people because he enjoys interacting with his children’s friends.One of Sae Jjie’s friend is Yoon Eun Hye’s younger brother. His name is Bahn Seok and he virtually lived at our house. One day, we were watching a loud awards ceremony when my wife gave me a number and asked me to make a call. But my cell phone wouldn’t work so I asked what this was all about. Ban Seok who was next to me said his sister has to win an award and they were also voting by ARS. My entire family sat there trying to make the phone call, but we weren’t able to get the vote through.Later when Du Ri was getting married, we got a letter from Yoon Eun Hye. She thanked us for being so kind to her brother. She even gave us lots of congratulatory money.I was told that she’s only two years older than my youngest child, but isn’t she very considerate and proper?My wife was very moved and touched by the letter. She still has that letter kept in the family housekeeping account book. And she praises Yoon Eun Hye, whenever she sees or hears about her.[ Sae Jjie and Du Ri are Cha Bum Geun's sons. ARS is just an automated phone voting system. Congratulatory money is given at weddings to help with the expenses of starting a new family, since Korea's housing costs are very high. ]
Link: http://yooneunhye.net/blog/korean-soccer-legend-cha-bum-geun-praises-yoon-eun-hye/

The truth shall set you free.