Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Nila1409 said: HERE THE TUTORIAL TO VOTE YEH...BUT I GOT IT FR OTHERS SOOMPI TO VOTES THEIR IDOL...SO U SHOULD JUST CHANGE THE NAME THAT U WANT TO VOTE...OKE ! ! !

[TUTORIAL] How to vote for YEH in 2013 KBS Drama Awards

‘Netizen Popularity’ Award & ‘Best Couple’ Award  for 2013 KBS Drama Awards.

1 ID 1 vote. This voting will end on 28 Dec 12am KST
Credits to Limyoonabar for this tutorial

Step 1: Go to http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_f/index.html

Step 2: Scroll down the page and you will see ‘YEH’ name click it

Step 3: Click OK

Step 4: A new pop up window will appear as below. Login with your details if you already have an account. If not click register (see the bottom of this post on how to register)image

Step 5: Go back to voting page and click on YEH and this will appear, click the orange buttom to vote image

Step 6: Click ‘Yes’ to confirm your voting as shown belowimage

Step 7: After this, it will automatically jump to ‘Best Couple’ award. (YEH & LDG) Click their names as below

Step 8: Click the orange buttom and click yes again.

How to register (for new users):
Go to http://english.kbs.co.kr/ and click ‘Register’ at the top right corner.
After which scroll down and you will see this click the ‘Foreighner Living in Aboard’image
then follow the instructions for registration.

NOTE: THE PICS IT'S OTHER ACTRESS...IT JUST EXAMPLE OKE ...

:)>-

I cannot register !!! ottoke !! ottoke !! isk..isk :(( :((

Guest stormy81

Wow,, end of the year's award for kbs. I wish i could join vote soon, but i get a problem when processing the registration (it said that i am already signed up, how come, it is my first time :-? ) Is anyone get same the problem as i do? Someone, please help! [-O<

Wow,, end of the year's award for kbs. I wish i could join vote soon, but i get a problem when processing the registration (it said that i am already signed up, how come, it is my first time :-? ) Is anyone get same the problem as i do? Someone, please help! [-O<

Reason 1: Someone might've had another account on your passport info (I know it sounds weird but...just maybe). It could be your family members.

Reason 2: The webpage might be having problems or it is timed out. Try refreshing the page again and see how it goes.

Reason 3: You might have chosen the wrong selection, or something similar and didn't type your details correctly.

Here's the link to vote (again): http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_f/index.html

Hope this helps!

mikeymeeks :D

I read in FB from Ganis Renggani Utami, a ChunHyer, that our Yoon Eun Hye attended the VIP premiere of Gong Yoo's movie "The Suspects" today. There are even pictures of her.
She is all covered up but very pretty. Hope someone can post her pictures here since I don't know how.

@arwen1902 , @stormy81
Here's the step-by-step and tricks to get your own KBS Account
I did this before, so I can watch MHIYD online.

1. Have your passport number on hand.
  2. Have a scan of your Passport (in soft copy) on hand.
  3. Open your Internet Explorer (the application will not be successful if you use other browsers)
  4. Go to https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/foreign/OverseaPermission.aspx
  5. Follow the instructions to sign up.
    8nby.png

uyyf.png

When uploading the picture of your Passport, ensure that:
  • it is a png file (they said jpg is ok but my initial jpg one didnt work. so png might be best)
  • it is below 100kb. (they said below 400kb but my initial 140kb+ one didnt work. my second one did)
  • IMPT: The credentials on BOTH your submission and number KEYED in must tally. So use only ONE credential.
    Example: If you input your passport number, the scan should be of your passport too, containing the same ID/number.
  • Continue to follow the instructions to complete registration
    ipa1.jpg

After completing registration…, you will received this email.

[KBS] Membership subscription Information from 
    KBS ADMIN <member@kbs.co.kr>

mailing_kbsci.gif
    mailing_title_eng.gif

mailing_point.gifKBS has been enforcing a policy since March 4, 2002, under which any individual wishing to obtain KBS online membership must provide his or her true identity. The purpose of this policy is to protect the general body of members from potential harm caused by the anonymity of the Internet; and to provide users with the highest quality services possible.

mailing_point.gifPlease NOTE that you cannot reply to this e-mail as this message is FOR SENDING ONLY.

mailing_line.gif

NAME (gmail) Dear KBS Member:
    This following is a message from the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS)

● Your online KBS membership application is safely received.
    Average one weeks need to verify to your personal identification information
    that you are submits for obtaining KBS online membership.

If you are not submitted personal identification information with FAX, if you
    selected, Your online KBS membership application is controlled cancellation.
    In 2001, the Citizens' Coalition for Economic Justice recognized KBS' high
    quality of security and private policy enforcement concerning the personal
    information of its members. KBS has been enforcing a policy since March 4,
    2002, under which any individual wishing to obtain KBS online membership
    must provide his or her true identity.
    The purpose of this policy is to protect the general body of members from
    potential harm caused by the anonymity of the Internet; and to provide users
    with the highest quality services possible. Thank you for your cooperation
    and understanding.

Thank you very much.
    mailing_kbsbi.gif

Wait for another email to notify you of your application’s status.

Within a week you will received a confirmation email. (I received mine after the next working day)

If you have any question, PM or Twit me >> https://twitter.com/Lhay24

Then vote YOON EUN HYE! ->>> http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_f/index.html