Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hi warriors....please kindly accept me as your new family in this awesome Yoon Eun Hye thread... Just want to say thank you to all of you here for your big efforts n contribution for our dearest princess YOON EUN HYE...I really appreciate all your hardworking all this time.. From this thread I know everything about yeh...so thank you once again especially for @mariyeh @kevin1320 @vegaspink @santaiah178 @facing and all warriors who always supporting our YEH...

Guest kevin1320

@saintaiah178: i dont think that scarf is from LV but yeah yeh loves leopard scarf

I cant wait for her full photoshoot for any magazines

@jjsweeter0211 thank yor for posting our yeh pics...I salute you....you just action action n action... :)>- ;) .....eunhye always gorgeous....she didn't have any problem at all with any angle..... Hoping yeh next project will coming soon [-O< [-O<

Guest sw8yeh

drooooools.. unni is so freakin' H.O.T. :* hehe

embarrassing :"> I topped the page with this post..

OMO!!! For this photo of her alone, this is what i have to say!!!
Gorgeous, beautiful, magnificent, attractive, brilliant, dazzling, delightful, drop-dead, elegant, exquisite, flamboyant, glittering, impressive, spectacular, lovely, ravishing, splendid, stunning, superb!!! 

I wanna kiss you Yoon Eun Hye-ssi :-*

773194877.jpg?1369210587

Guest lovelyfan

I'm speechless... Can't describe her beauty :x
Most of the photos was shot in Hanoi Opera House last month.. and we were just outside .. waiting for YEH at the gate:)
The shoot has turned out extremely Marvellous ^^