Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MCSarangYEH

Lemme just re-post one pic [-O< [-O< [-O<  YEH so playful  and sweet yay! I miss her like that :x :x :xBKXbQAOCMAE8TEX.jpg
Her shoelaces tied around her ankle so cute ,I really wanna say "unique" but um it's a secret, don't tell others okay??? <:-P <:-P <:-P

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Yoon Eun hye shows natural and lovely airport fashion on her way to Thailandbnt news

v3232jnybjrujl6h4ofjpalse9ka7vwr.jpg

[by Joy Kim] Actress Yoon Eun hye was seen at Incheon airport on 15th of May to visit Thailand. . 
She was invited to join ‘Magenta Night party’ at Bangkok Thailand, as only Korean celebrity VIP guest. The party was hosted by ‘True Vision’, a broadcasting company in Thailand. On her way to Thailand she made her appearance as a fashionista. 
As if she was already prepared for long hours of flight, she chose to wear a striped dress with comfortable silhouette. Especially the color block of white, blue and purple stood out. She looked natural but stylish proving what is Yoon Eun hye’s jet-set look. 
For the accessory she chose to hold an envelope shaped shoulder bag with color block of white and navy from fashion brand J.Estina. Also she added sunglasses with large circular frame to finish her airport styling. Over all, she looked lovely and natural.    
Meanwhile, Yoon Eun hye was invited to True Vision, one of the top media company as VIP. She will be representing Korea. (photo by J.Estina) 

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-shows-natural-and-lovely-airport-061712328.html

86d6277f9e2f0708c6f0364be824b899a801f280

VERONA 2 SHOULDER Bag

H13SWH01-286IVY

588000 won

Guest sw8yeh

^ true visions theme - all pink - YEH's fav color.. :D
been staring at unnie's photo and saw how cute she styled her shoelaces..and @lhay noticed it too.. hehe 25807f34-9a6d-48a9-9aba-24e99353946c_zps

Guest facing

She's so adorable in those selca :x
and yoon eun hye airport fashion is trending now on nate at no. 5 <:-P
90831618.jpg

Guest mayzie10

Saw in twitter a pic. though it's in low quality. Is she wearing pink?
제이 (Jay) @NongJay071539m

@YEHThailand เอามาฝากครับ น้องเฮ กำลังเตรียมตัวเดินพรมแดง

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

EDIT:Sis @santaiah178, you did it again. HURRAY! LOL. (Okay, am I that obvious that I've watched Dora the Explorer when I was small)  :))

Lol .. YEH is at the first row of the group picture ... And almost all people in the first row are like guys ?? and yeh is most likely at the center (not sure) ??? Princess treatment ?? :x :x well, she looks like a real princess tonight .. I just wanna shout , URI PRINCESS YOU LOOK WONDERFUL TONIGHT :x :x

imagelau.jpg

I LOLED SO MUCH WITH THIS TWEET .. =)) =)) calm down everyone ... =)) =))

@YooneunhyeFacts: YEH's fans are crazy right now ~~ a lot of pictures on todays event are overflowing :-)