Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest lovelyfan

Omo!!!Neri has confirmed the info ~♥~ And YEH will go to Thailand on the 15th

YoonEunHye FanClub @Neri1003 
Yes, she'll be there!! RT @HallyuYEH: RT @lehuong84: Yoon Eun Hye-윤은혜 may attend "Visions Ahead Magenta Night Party" in Thailand next week ^^ http://t.co/52vWR1gtK3

Guest santaiah178

Thank you so much for the info @lovelyfan ;) Now I have something to wait for from our lovely girl :D It reminds me of the last time she went there for Artistry event. Will she have the same treatment like before ? :\">2qk16k0.jpg
4d086e061d950a7bb42910600ad162d9f2d3c972a8014c086e061d95a46b70847bf40ad162d9ca59
Cr. Baidu

Guest veena22

Hi! Dear Warriors, hope not too late to post. Eng. version of Truevisions Activities.

img_thumb

Visions Ahead Magenta Night Party

Guest facing

my opinion only about yoon eun hye activity with truevisions....don't take it as a fact ;)

I think some of truevisions executives are such a huge fanboy of her =))
Truevisions is a very big company in Thailand with many business lines and one of that is they produced their own dramas for the customers and you know what....the first drama that they bought the copyright from abroad to produce was Coffee Prince...i rmbed watching a press conference of Thai Coffee Prince and one of truevisions executive mentioned that he and his family love this drama A LOT so he wanted to remake it in Thai version lol
And now they're hiring yoon eun hye for launch event in Thailand again? hahahahahaha

Guest 50julieng

facing said: my opinion only about yoon eun hye activity with truevisions....don't take it as a fact ;)

I think some of truevisions executives are such a huge fanboy of her =))
Truevisions is a very big company in Thailand with many business lines and one of that is they produced their own dramas for the customers and you know what....the first drama that they bought the copyright from abroad to produce was Coffee Prince...i rmbed watching a press conference of Thai Coffee Prince and one of truevisions executive mentioned that he and his family love this drama A LOT so he wanted to remake it in Thai version lol
And now they're hiring yoon eun hye for launch event in Thailand again? hahahahahaha

Guest santaiah178

Top 5 most beautiful SK actresses without make up 1. Yoon Eun Hye 2. Suzy 3. Sohyun 4. Sandara 5. PSH
cr. toptenthailand (yodya twitter)
New development : According to Yodya (thank you :) ) Chord Overstreet (Glee) cancel his attendance at TrueVision event.

Guest MCSarangYEH

Missing uri Yoon Eun Hye :D :D :D Yeah, I get it, I can't get away from Young Girl Warrior =)) =)) =)) 
윤은혜 YEH sshi is a woman on fire.1238CD534E3A34C42BE11B

1313EF514E3A2A1925BAFF
I love her, in these outfit/look her hair, her hair looks perfectly without her trying, she's so beautiful :x :x :x
194A3C474ED3321E1D375D
                                                  The Catwalk
@lano Agreed and I quote Let's try not to support this... On netizenbuzz and other websites, people tend to try to use YEH as a benchmark for comparison and lately it is not in a positive light...
Note: Original content, pic omitted, thanks to you guys and to my friend @shobe11 for the pics =D> >:D< :\">
CR: as tagged

Guest lano

@MCSarangYEH
Right, it is nice to see people speaking positively about YEH in the comments. However, if you'll notice the person who first put YEH in the comment section is putting her down for no apparent reason and referencing a picture from 2008. Let's try not to support this... On netizenbuzz and other websites, people tend to try to use YEH as a benchmark for comparison and lately it is not in a positive light...

Guest Denya

She who looks insanely beautiful even in the most absurd fashion.
yehwmag.jpg
This is my daily dose of Yoon Eun Hye for today...

Guest vinegrace779

Hi Warriors....my first post in this thread though I've been a lurker for a while. Can't wait to see our princess on the true vision tv event. Hugs to all of you! :) >:D<