Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest zousii

yoonyoo said:
294201310149779.jpghi guys, i think this is a poll asking which actress is your favorite? hearing SHK is currently number one with 26% and our YEH is number two with 22%. I can't read Chinese so I don't know which one is YEH. Can somebody help? Even though this is not as big as Baesang but please support our princess. 
http://tv.youku.com/hwyr

Edit: so the favorite actress category is on number 6, at the bottom. And her chinese name is 尹恩惠

Guest kevin1320

I dont know why 84 over e stuffs are so expensive. I wouldnt buy them if i dont know they were designed by her, like seriously as expensive as brand name stuffs

zousii said: yoonyoo said:
294201310149779.jpghi guys, i think this is a poll asking which actress is your favorite? hearing SHK is currently number one with 26% and our YEH is number two with 22%. I can't read Chinese so I don't know which one is YEH. Can somebody help? Even though this is not as big as Baesang but please support our princess. 
http://tv.youku.com/hwyr

Edit: so the favorite actress category is on number 6, at the bottom. And her chinese name is 尹恩惠

Guest sw8yeh

congrats for winning the best actress award in dramafever 2012 YEH unnie! You deserved it  =D>also done voting for her in that ^ (chinese poll?). :D
yaa. love how unnie slightly pout her lips here.. hehe. tempting eh? :*yeh_zpsd6ec8795.png

ps. missing YEH again :( really can't get enough of her.. 

Guest santaiah178

I miss her so I was browsing her old pics and came across some gifs of her when she's filming her Actz CF on 2009 :)So cuteactz.gifactz1.gifactz2f.gifactz3.gif
And her cute interaction with the kids :\">actz7.gifactz8.gifactz9.gif
Sweet moment :Dactz4.gifactz5.gif
credit as tag

Guest Goongfan11

Gomsamnida santaiah178 for they very cute gifs of YEHssi playing with the cute babies.  I can't wait for her to be an eomma.  She will be a very good one for certain.  She's adorable and so kind with the little ones.

Guest 50julieng

Memory.....YEH looked so fresh in  Chanel.  I love her whole outfit..so pretty 

Yoon Eunhye in Japan for Promotion of MBC Drama Goong

idvuyeh | 2006.06.29 06:23

115D68394E7F6AEE0FB7D4

125DAA394E7F6AEF0F577F

1835154B4E7F6AF1032F7F

012768355180A74E1A3CEA

cr daum