Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

@sw8yeh looking at CP's gif & pics make me feel nostalgic. CP is the drama where I noticed YEH for the first time. I first saw YEH on Goong but she's not impressed me much then. Back then I didn't know that Shin Caegung & Go Eun Chan were portrayed by the same person. So it's so funny that after I knew it (that it's her) I saw Goong again and had different impression/feeling lol. That's the time when I fall in love to her (acting) and later her personality. And now still can't get enough of her :\"> Now off to watch CP again...
@facingI admit the ending surprised me since from the very beginning & at the middle of the story the SW give the viewer a wrong clue that Ji Hyun could live again (given the second chance) as long as she could collected 3 genuine tears. So it's a WTF moment for me when she's finally died & it turned out that Song Yi Kyung is her long lost big sisterWhy the spoiler tab isn't work ?
Regarding Two Weeks it's centered around a man who lives life rather meaninglessly, until he somehow becomes wrongfully accused of murder. Furthermore, he discovers that he has a daughter who is sick with leukemia, and what ensues is two weeks of his desperate struggle to save her life. http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/hitmaker-writer-follows-seo-young-49-days-with-two-weeks/

Don't know if YEH's interested in this kind of story/plot :-\"
@sarahadini thanks a lot for YEH's pics with PGY/Erin. I've never seen some photos you posted here :-bd

I'm tweeting miss yeh this thread. Hopefully she will come and take a look..if only i have a huge banner to say that 'i love u yoon eun hye unnie!'

I know she is busy. And as if she has time to read tweeter. But who knows.. Doesnt hurt to hope right :)

Guest facing

Finally she appears! cryyyyyy fjfkfjfjfkfffj (in pictorial lol) I miss you so much babyyyyyy and oh I love that orange lipstick :-*

"Yoon Eun Hye, Reveals A Beauty Photoshoot...Transforms Into Pure And Innocent Beauty"

Yoon Eun Hye revealed a makeup photoshoot in which she transformed with a orange makeup.In the midst of the hot pink lipstick syndrome that began last year, orange color is rising as the cadidate to be a new leader for makeup trends.

As such Yoon Eun Hye, the main force behind the hot pink lipstick syndrome and the representative beauty icon who creates a fashion trend whenever she wears something, has also chosen the orange color as the new trendsetter. In the released photoshoot, Yoon Eun Hye added pure and innocent charm by wearing an orange color lipstick. With fine shoulder lines and fantasy like stare she grabs the attention of the viewers.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye is in the midst of deciding her next project.

http://news.nate.com/view/20130418n12166

Credit & Translated by CDBloom

Guest 50julieng

Happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticonUnea ...Hopefully the dry spell is over...

Chichocs..like this part sis

As such Yoon Eun Hye, the main force behind the hot pink lipstick syndrome and the representative beauty icon who creates a fashion trend whenever she wears something

Guest jongeunkookhye

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun hye to become goddess of fresh orange

[by Cho Suyoun] Yoon Eun hye’s pictorial shoots for makeup brand MAC has been unveiled and its S/S color is orange.
Since last year, hot pink sensation has hit the beauty industry, and beauty icon Yoon Eun hye now suggests a new color through pictorials. The color is orange. Orange has been beloved by many fashion and beauty people throughout the world and it has become a mega trend color. The color gives women lively energy, uniqueness, and modernism.
Yoon, who has created a hot pink lipstick sensation, now shows another new charm with orange makeup. In the photo shoots held with MAC, she showed perfect beauty with hot orange makeup and soft orange makeup. Many staffs at the studio felt that the era of Yoon Eun hye’s orange would come soon.
At the shooting, Yoon kept checking on makeup and learned and asked about orange makeup. 
“Orange is one of the makeup colors I use a lot off the screen. I don’t usually put makeup on, but I always bring orange lipstick with me. For Asians who mostly have yellow face tone, it is just a perfect color” said Yoon. Her pictorials in orange will be checked out in magazine May edition. (photo by MAC)

cr: bntnews

Guest kevin1320

Lets go to MAC store again an get some orange. She will make all the girls broke from buying too much Mac lipsticks

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks a lot for the new Mac pictorials :x :xStunningly gorgeous as always :xSo perfect :xAnd I love this hairstyle :x
20130418000745_0.jpg

gahhhhhhhhh
GOR. GEOUS. I loved this pictorial! As well as the other one too for MAC. I dunno which one is better... Honestly the last one was more chic and this one just screams feminine charisma... like girls who run the world orange ;)
I am really adoring YEH and her trendsetting lipstick colors right now... To be honest, I never could have imagined lipsticks being so popular and setting so much "style" in south korea. 
Her pictorial is fab fab fab! Couldn't have been more perfect :) Great job YEH! You show them you! :)

Guest 50julieng

8-} Do you guys see any thing different in YEH new pics?   They are very noticeable, some will think YEH is tired or lacks of sleep.   We all get them oftenly and we not liking them at all.  But here is the awesome part, we don't need to worry anymore ..because it is a trend in Korea now...Curious check this link out

http://www.beautystat.com/site/skincare/korean-beauty-trend-beforeafter-photos-baggy-puffy-eyes-are-in-puffy-eyes-are-pretty-eyes/

:-*

Guest sw8yeh

Omo! Unnie finally showed up! Yaaaa... bawling out of happiness now :(( didn't imagine that I miss her this much :*

YEH unnie looks like a teenager in the first photo then transformed into a gorgeous woman in the second :*

And why does my heart thumps unsteadily when I read that she's in the midst of deciding her next project? :x hopefully it won't take a year or so. I want to see her more often! yay. I think I'm being greedy all of a sudden... Sorry :D it's just that she's been so MIA for don't know how long.. :D

Guest santaiah178

She can have different look depend on her hair style and make up but mostly her eyes/stare :\"> Gorgeous as usual :x
For CP lovers :D
00.gif
z31ok.gif
Thank you everyone for the updates ;)