Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

:-h Happy weekend everyone.

..I like to repost this article again just for the new fans like to read more about YEH status.. :-\" <:-P

Photo: (2011 Article) What do Lee Young Ae, Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye, Choi Ji Woo and Kim Hee Ae have in common?  They are the 'Special A Level' actresses who makes your heart flutter with mere mentioning of their name. Another common bond they share is that you can continue to meet them through CF (Commercial Film)s even if it gets difficult to see them in a drama or a movie..  It's important to understand that the number of advertisement contracts or CFs do not accurately portray a star's status in Korea, and not all 'A list' or 'Top Stars' are at an equal level status.  It also doesn't mean that a big star has lost their popularity if they don't get much internet news coverage during the quiet period, as the biggest few stars aren't usually mentioned or searched continuously on net. CFs and/or advertisement contracts also differ a lot in guarantee pay, and the specification of the contracts are very different for different level stars/corresponding CFs.  The contract/pay for appearing in a CF depends on the advertiser's preference, consumer's awareness and interest (of the star), and is divided into 'Special A Level', 'A Level', 'B Level', 'C Level' and etc.  [source: http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110118/34017687/1 ] translated by CDBLOOM

2011 Article) What do Lee Young Ae, Song Hye Kyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye, Choi Ji Woo and Kim Hee Ae have in common?

They are the 'Special A Level' actresses who makes your heart flutter with mere mentioning of their name. Another comm...on bond they share is that you can continue to meet them through CF (Commercial Film)s even if it gets difficult to see them in a drama or a movie..

It's important to understand that the number of advertisement contracts or CFs do not accurately portray a star's status in Korea, and not all 'A list' or 'Top Stars' are at an equal level status.

It also doesn't mean that a big star has lost their popularity if they don't get much internet news coverage during the quiet period, as the biggest few stars aren't usually mentioned or searched continuously on net. CFs and/or advertisement contracts also differ a lot in guarantee pay, and the specification of the contracts are very different for different level stars/corresponding CFs.

The contract/pay for appearing in a CF depends on the advertiser's preference, consumer's awareness and interest (of the star), and is divided into 'Special A Level', 'A Level', 'B Level', 'C Level' and etc.

[source: http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110118/34017687/1 ] translated by CDBLOOM YEH net

Guest 50julieng

:)>- There are some site talking about Idol singers/actresses with plastic surgery...This post can guarantee that our YEH is 100% natural....of course, we knew that !

기사 이미지

Yoon Eun Hye Chosen As One Of The Natural Beauties Of Korea

Chinese Netizens' choice of Korean natural beauties have been revealed.

A post titled "Korea's Natural Beauties Who Haven't Gotten Surgeries" was uploaded on the January 12th, o...n a popular Chinese online community, grabbing the attention of the Netizens.

Nine "Natural Beauty" stars chosen by the Chinese Netizens were Jun Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, Lee Yong Ae, Son Ye Jin, Moon Geun Young, Yoon Eun Hye, and Lee Soo Kyung.
The stars on the list had small and detailed face features, and are able to show various looks from innocence to sexiness. They are actors who are not only loved in China, but also in Korea as well.

Netizens who saw the pictures responded, "Jun Ji Hyun has a pretty face and pretty body", "Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee doesn't seem to have changed", "Yoon Eun Hye is lovely in her current drama 'Missing You' and her acting is great".

[TVedaily Reporter, Park Young]

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130114n13767
 cr Yoon Eun Hye fb

Guest santaiah178

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"15 K-Drama Dream Pairings: Secondary Couples That Deserve OTP-Statussoomp April 13, 201300-540x304.jpg

Have you ever encountered a couple or pairing in a K-drama or a K-movie that wasn’t the OTP (One True Pairing) or the main couple, but you loved this couple as much, or even more than the main couple? I have a few, or indeed, a handful of these pairings that I really wish to see again, paired together in a drama. Since these actors and actresses, who were once second leads, rose to become the main leads nowadays, it can be hard to see them meet again in dramas, but a fan like me can dream… right? Other times, I feel like I’m not getting enough of the main couples because I just love them so much, and would like to see them paired up again. 

I present to you, My 15 Dream Pairings from K-Dramas and a K-Movie…(I omit the unrelated stuff) 

• Lee Min-ho & Yoon Eun-hye 

personal-taste-ep-08-avi_002700800-540x3

Believe it or not, both of them were in a drama together but sadly, it was just a cameo for Yoon Eun-hye back then. She made a short appearance in Personal Taste(2010) as Jeon Jin-ho’s ex-girlfriend/college junior. It was such a short scene but that left me craving for more of this pairing. Is it too much for me to see these two beautiful people together in a project again?!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/13/15-dream-pairings-from-k-dramas-and-a-k-movie/

Guest 50julieng

YEH at the premier of her film 카리스마 탈출기 (Escaping from Charisma)

IPB Image

IPB ImageCredit: KDOCN bbs           

Guest facing

vegaspink said: @facing, I too hope that she went to the Psy concert...  she went last year and even tweeted about it....  as for the GD concert, someone here said she went and someone over at the ChunHye thread said that she was invited by GD.....  But again, we always lack solid proof since she's a Ninja...  :((  

@ facing...who knows yeh would attended or not ? she 's a ninja...hehehe , maybe she's in the backstages...like psy concert last year...yeh & psy were photos @ backstages ...only her & 2en1 members were taken pictures @ the backstages with psy that i know...or maybe i was wrong...hehehe
and others celebs didn't...she's different with any others celebs...sorry for my english guys...
;)

I feel like the downside for YEH starting her own company (The House) is that everything has to go through her. Most of the work probably falls on herself... Therefore, there aren't that many promotional activities and news "mentions" of YEH (other than the fact that she's being a trendsetter and whatnot)... but I think it's rare for YEH to get an endorsement... because cost is so high and negotiating the contract would be very tedious.
Had she been in an agency that "owns" her, everything would be set in stone and we would definitely be hearing more news about her more often (maybe even variety tv shows). But these schedules may not be necessarily what she wishes to follow.. so I think that's why she wanted her own company..
As you can see there are definitely pros and cons of creating your own agency. I miss her LOTS! 
And about YEH going to these concerts, I honestly doubt she has the time. YEH isn't one to show up in those big public events... She usually likes to spend her free time with friends over some drinks. That's probably also why there aren't many paprazzi photos of her... Like from dispatch.

Guest elaineshin

Hi Guys, this is my first time to post here. I love her so much since Goong, I watched her all drama from Princess hours until I miss you ;))   ...But my favorites one are Coffee Prince and Princess Hours. Recently I've tried to watch I miss you is because of her and I dont have idea about Yoochun before but I heard that all his dramas are good and he 's former member of DBSK so after I watched MY i used to like him already and also he take good care of our Princess as well. Anyway I know everyone of us are still patiently waiting for her new project,endorsements, cf etc... And since she's the owner of company/agency so she can decide anytime, whenever if she gonna act  again soon or not. Apart from what we know that she received so many script coming to her after MY but why until now no news or article at all... My own belief why is she's now MIA is she probably decided to cherish on her personal love life :x  .....This is only my own analysis and beliefs after she finish the drama MY. Please dont bash me ..hehe!    [-O<   .. Apart from that Yoon Eun is a top actress and is very rare to see her onscreen and her talent fee its a HUGE CAPITAL in order to get her. \:D/  ....Please just PM me incase some of here are dis agree on my belief. Thank you :)

santaiah178 wrote: »@facing yes, I think it's kind of action drama. Here's the description courtesy of Dramabeans
Three Days involves a presidential plot, unfolding around an emergency that arises at the president’s villa and featuring Blue House bodyguards as main characters. This drama is looking at a 20-episode run and will cover a three-day span, so it won’t quite fit the real time structure. Although I think it’s probably a safe guess that these’ll likely become our hero’s Worst Three Days Ever.

Three Days seems very interesting. I hope Miss Yoon Eun Hye will do this kind of genre. I'm fascinated with political thriller genre and I'm sure  she will be great.
I just wish she will come back soon

Guest santaiah178

Fans love it, but critics remain

By Kim Ji-soo

04-11-05-02.jpg
Yoon Eun-hye, a successful K-pop
star-turned-actress
Lee Seung-gi, who stars in the new TV drama “Gu Family Book,” wears so many hats that it’s hard to immediately decide what his real job is.

A decade after his debut, Lee is more known as a multi-tasking entertainer than a singer he is.

Following in Lee’s footsteps are hordes of K-pop “idol” group members. Former K-pop star has successfully transformed into acting including Yoon Yun-hye, formerly of Baby V.O.X. Yoon has branched out into directing as well. Another is Park Yu-chun of JYJ who now has a considerable filmography under his belt including the “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” (2010) and “Missing You” (2012).

The latest most prominent is Suzy of Miss A, who stars opposite Lee in the new drama. Last year she became the nation’s sweetheart with a role in the popular film “Architecture 101.” Her popularity continued, allowing the 18-year-old to grab the leading drama role. She remains more visible as an actress while the other group members — Fei, Jia and Min carry out their own solo activities.

The popularity of Lee andSuzy may well helped in the exports of the “Gu Family Book” to the Philippines, Hong Kong and Cambodia.And the popularity of these stars are the reasons that creators of dramas are tapping into the K-pop star pool.

Clicking onto weekend prime time dramas, people are likely to see a major K-pop star in the lead role.

04-11-05-03.jpg

K-pop star Park Yu-chun, second from left, in a poster for “Sungkyunkwan Scandal”                                                                                               / Korea Times file 

On the KBS weekend drama “You’re the Best, Yi Sun-sin,” K-pop darling IU stars in the lead role of a young woman surprisingly finding her talent for acting after unsuccessful attempts to land a job. U Know of TVXQ recently starred in the drama “Queen of Ambition” that aired on the network SBS. JoKwon of 2AM is currently starring in “God of Office.”

So for fans of K-pop stars, Korean dramas are the latest playing ground of their dreams. Previously, it seemed that Korean musicals were the venue to get another up-close look at the stars, but TV dramas are now the dominant trend.

Acting is a hard job to break into, and the recent prevalence of K-pop stars going into acting compounds the problem further. About 520 actors are registered with the Korea Film Actors Association (KFAA), of which actors had to be a member up until the 1980s to appear in a film.

“Admittedly, the K-pop stars to a certain extent contribute to ticket sales, but the problem is they did not go through proper acting training,” said Pyon Won-hyug, director general of the KFAA. And because the size of the pie is limited, the more roles that K-pop stars take translate into small pool for the actors, he added.

Veteran Korean director Kang Woo-suk whose films include “Silmido” and “Hanbando” spoke critically against non-trained K-pop stars advancing into film and television dramas while appearing on a talk show Monday.

The report cards for a large majority of these dramas do explain why more broadcasters and television drama producers opt for the K-pop stars. U Know’s “Queen of Ambition,” recently closed with a rating of 25.8 percent.

The rating for “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” surpassed slightly over 10 percent but it had manic watchers that called themselves the “Seongpye.” The film “Architecture 101” recorded around 4 million in tickets sales, driven largely by the popularity of Suzy, fellow actors Ha Ga-in and Uhm Tae-woong said.The “Gu Family Book” is currently topping in ratings for the Monday/Tuesday slot.

janee@koreatimes.co.kr,

My note :
Following in Lee’s footsteps are hordes of K-pop “idol” group members. Former K-pop star has successfully transformed into acting including Yoon Yun-hye, formerly of Baby V.O.X. Yoon has branched out into directing as well.
I don't know if this is intended (or not) by the writer/journalist but the paragraph above give impression that YEH is following LSG's footsteps to branch out into acting (from idol) while actually she IS one of the pioneers (the first generation) of idol turned actor along Eugene (SES), Sung Yuri (FinKL), Jung Rye Won (Chakra), Eric Moon (Shinhwa), Yoon Kye Sang (GOD) etc. While LSG is the next generation idol turned actor. Correct me if I'm wrong warriors :-?http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2013/04/386_133704.html

Guest 50julieng

:)>-

This video leaves me breathless..YEH n HB first cf together but we can see there were so much chemistry together.  :\"> We only see the chemistry click in some dramas and there were some dramas no matter how hard the actor n actress try to blend in with each other acting but failed.. DramaGod let them in any drama/movies for their next project please....No shipping ok fans..lol!

:x

santaiah178 said:

Fans love it, but critics remain

By Kim Ji-soo

Yoon Eun-hye, a successful K-pop
star-turned-actress
Lee Seung-gi, who stars in the new TV drama “Gu Family Book,” wears so many hats that it’s hard to immediately decide what his real job is.

A decade after his debut, Lee is more known as a multi-tasking entertainer than a singer he is.

Following in Lee’s footsteps are hordes of K-pop “idol” group members. Former K-pop star has successfully transformed into acting including Yoon Yun-hye, formerly of Baby V.O.X. Yoon has branched out into directing as well. Another is Park Yu-chun of JYJ who now has a considerable filmography under his belt including the “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” (2010) and “Missing You” (2012).

The latest most prominent is Suzy of Miss A, who stars opposite Lee in the new drama. Last year she became the nation’s sweetheart with a role in the popular film “Architecture 101.” Her popularity continued, allowing the 18-year-old to grab the leading drama role. She remains more visible as an actress while the other group members — Fei, Jia and Min carry out their own solo activities.

The popularity of Lee andSuzy may well helped in the exports of the “Gu Family Book” to the Philippines, Hong Kong and Cambodia.And the popularity of these stars are the reasons that creators of dramas are tapping into the K-pop star pool.

Clicking onto weekend prime time dramas, people are likely to see a major K-pop star in the lead role.

On the KBS weekend drama “You’re the Best, Yi Sun-sin,” K-pop darling IU stars in the lead role of a young woman surprisingly finding her talent for acting after unsuccessful attempts to land a job. U Know of TVXQ recently starred in the drama “Queen of Ambition” that aired on the network SBS. JoKwon of 2AM is currently starring in “God of Office.”

So for fans of K-pop stars, Korean dramas are the latest playing ground of their dreams. Previously, it seemed that Korean musicals were the venue to get another up-close look at the stars, but TV dramas are now the dominant trend.

Acting is a hard job to break into, and the recent prevalence of K-pop stars going into acting compounds the problem further. About 520 actors are registered with the Korea Film Actors Association (KFAA), of which actors had to be a member up until the 1980s to appear in a film.

“Admittedly, the K-pop stars to a certain extent contribute to ticket sales, but the problem is they did not go through proper acting training,” said Pyon Won-hyug, director general of the KFAA. And because the size of the pie is limited, the more roles that K-pop stars take translate into small pool for the actors, he added.

Veteran Korean director Kang Woo-suk whose films include “Silmido” and “Hanbando” spoke critically against non-trained K-pop stars advancing into film and television dramas while appearing on a talk show Monday.

The report cards for a large majority of these dramas do explain why more broadcasters and television drama producers opt for the K-pop stars. U Know’s “Queen of Ambition,” recently closed with a rating of 25.8 percent.

The rating for “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” surpassed slightly over 10 percent but it had manic watchers that called themselves the “Seongpye.” The film “Architecture 101” recorded around 4 million in tickets sales, driven largely by the popularity of Suzy, fellow actors Ha Ga-in and Uhm Tae-woong said.The “Gu Family Book” is currently topping in ratings for the Monday/Tuesday slot.

janee@koreatimes.co.kr,

My note :
Following in Lee’s footsteps are hordes of K-pop “idol” group members. Former K-pop star has successfully transformed into acting including Yoon Yun-hye, formerly of Baby V.O.X. Yoon has branched out into directing as well.
I don't know if this is intended (or not) by the writer/journalist but the paragraph above give impression that YEH is following LSG's footsteps to branch out into acting (from idol) while actually she IS one of the pioneers (the first generation) of idol turned actor along Eugene (SES), Sung Yuri (FinKl), Jung Rye Won (Chakra), Eric Moon (Shinhwa), Yoon Kye Sang (GOD) etc. While LSG is the next generation idol turned actor. Correct me if I'm wrong warriors :-?http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2013/04/386_133704.html

haha although I love LSG but this article is sooo misleading, can I assume its because of the writer's bad english?

and for YEH, the writer is trying to say YEH is branching into DIRECTING but LSG is into acting, MC and singing NOT directing.

so maybe the writer of the article is trying to say YEH is also wearing many hats? Then in this way LSG will be mulitasking earlier than YEH?

Guest 50julieng

Refresh..How nice YEH is to people..  :\">

News] – Korean Football Legend Cha Bum Geun Praises Yoon Eun Hye

January 25, 2013 1:11 pm YinJU

Credit – Sharing credit – Yoon Eun Hye facebook page / yooneunhye.net

Korean Football Legend Cha Bum Geun Praises Yoon Eun Hye

428258_10151187935906666_1260393746_n.jp
On June 22, Korean football/soccer legend Cha Bum Geun surprised netizens when he revealed his acquaintance with Yoon Eun Hye. He then revealed an episode with Yoon Eun Hye to the fans in his Q&A section on social network, me2day.net.

Cha Bum Geun is the greatest Korean football/soccer legend, as he was the first Korean to play overseas and dominate the German league when the league was considered the best in the world. He also served previously as the manager of the Korean World Cup team. His son, Cha Du Ri is also one of the most popular players on the current World Cup team.

Cha Bum Geun, who manages in the Korean Football League, currently works as the popular analyst for the 2010 World Cup. He was recently asked by many fans regarding his ability to talk and relate to the younger generation. He stated that he is able to talk and relate to young people because he enjoys interacting with his children’s friends.

One of Sae Jjie’s friend is Yoon Eun Hye’s younger brother. His name is Bahn Seok and he virtually lived at our house. One day, we were watching a loud awards ceremony when my wife gave me a number and asked me to make a call. But my cell phone wouldn’t work so I asked what this was all about. Ban Seok who was next to me said his sister has to win an award and they were also voting by ARS. My entire family sat there trying to make the phone call, but we weren’t able to get the vote through.

Later when Du Ri was getting married, we got a letter from Yoon Eun Hye. She thanked us for being so kind to her brother. She even gave us lots of congratulatory money.

I was told that she’s only two years older than my youngest child, but isn’t she very considerate and proper?

My wife was very moved and touched by the letter. She still has that letter kept in the family housekeeping account book. And she praises Yoon Eun Hye, whenever she sees or hears about her.

[ Sae Jjie and Du Ri are Cha Bum Geun's sons. ARS is just an automated phone voting system. Congratulatory money is given at weddings to help with the expenses of starting a new family, since Korea's housing costs are very high. ]

cre; yooneunhye.net