Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest prettybo

Actually i am not worried of YEH announcing her plans to get married now or in the near future. . Know what I am worrying about? . . . . . . . . Kinda who will the groom be. .  . . . Am I bad? Should I slap my face now? :-O :-O :-O

jchansh said: prettybo said:  Actually i am not worried of YEH announcing her plans to get married now or in the near future. . Know what I am worrying about? . . . . . . . . Kinda who will the groom be. .  . . . Am I bad? Should I slap my face now? :-O :-O :-O

Guest prettybo

xyre said:

jchansh

said:

prettybo

said:  Actually i am not worried of YEH announcing her plans to get married now or in the near future. . Know what I am worrying about? . . . . . . . . Kinda who will the groom be. .  . . . Am I bad? Should I slap my face now? :-O :-O :-O

As long YEH happy with her choice, we should send her our blessing too. Right? And for now, i"m already over whelming if she announce she dates *cought* her co-star lately *cought*. kekekeke....Ok, i'm wrong for spazzing here. I should post on another thread instead. Pls don't throw stones on me.

3 more days till her press conference... IMY just ended and i miss her already,lol. Hope to see many updates about her press con  and possibly coming activities. About her marriage, since she values family and her parent's mariage so much, and seeing how mature she is, I believe whoever she chooses will be the RIGHT one for HER :)

Guest rivanaraja

Why do not I see Yoon Eun in the entertainment world again like the past, is there a reason why the present Yoon Eun Hye in these programs

I feel that a company Yoon Eun Hye do not care so much, why?
 I miss no Yoon Eun Hye in these programs, it is sad that we do not see

Guest eunhyemaki09

I have been hiatus from soompi for days and I'm really outdated.
Why is everyone talking about marriage?
Is it already confirmed that's what she is going to talk about in the press conference?
I thought it has something to do with the love IMY has received. . . .

Guest rivanaraja

xyre said: jchansh said: prettybo said:  Actually i am not worried of YEH announcing her plans to get married now or in the near future. . Know what I am worrying about? . . . . . . . . Kinda who will the groom be. .  . . . Am I bad? Should I slap my face now? :-O :-O :-O

Guest nhetski

I haven't posted for a long time but had to post this time because I am offended by the previous post. I really like YEH, she's the only K-actress I care about to be honest. Of course I want her to find a good man etc, same way that I want KJK to find a good woman. Do I wish they are together, Dangyunhaji! Do I think they are together? I doubt it very much.

Anyway, can I please give a suggestion? if you don't like KJK because of things he did that you didn't understand (which can easily be remedied if only you researched better), can you please refrain on even mentioning him on your hate post? There are people like myself who admires him (even YEH will easily defend him) for who he is and don't appreciate your very eye-catching post..

Thanks and hello to all my old friends here..

Yoon Eun Hye’s Outfits and Accessories from “I Miss You” Are Selling Like Hotcakes

Yoon Eun Hye’s Outfits and Accessories from “I Miss You” Are Selling Like Hotcakes

In the MBC’s “I Miss You,” which aired its final episode recently, actress Yoon Eun Hye played the role of a famous fashion designer. In this drama, Yoon Eun Hye showed off a unique style using accessories including colorful lipsticks and various styles of coats and knitted sweaters.

All the items Yoon Eun Hye used in the drama are being sold out as soon as they become available. The problem, however, is the fact that the promoters are claiming their products appeared on “I Miss You,” even though Yoon Eun Hye herself has not yet revealed the brand names of the items that were used in the drama.

As it is difficult to tell the brand names for items such as makeups, the consumers are being schemed into buying products under false pretenses.

An official from Yoon Eun Hye’s agency stated, “We are not angry at these false marketing gimmicks, but we are certainly disappointed. We, however, understand that it can’t be helped since it is all due to Yoon Eun Hye’s popularity.”

Credit: yw740030

Link:  http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/26/yoon-eun-hyes-outfits-and-accessories-from-i-miss-you-are-selling-like-hotcakes/

Guest rivanaraja

nhetski said:

I haven't posted for a long time but had to post this time because I am offended by the previous post. I really like YEH, she's the only K-actress I care about to be honest. Of course I want her to find a good man etc, same way that I want KJK to find a good woman. Do I wish they are together, Dangyunhaji! Do I think they are together? I doubt it very much.

Anyway, can I please give a suggestion? if you don't like KJK because of things he did that you didn't understand (which can easily be remedied if only you researched better), can you please refrain on even mentioning him on your hate post? There are people like myself who admires him (even YEH will easily defend him) for who he is and don't appreciate your very eye-catching post..

Thanks and hello to all my old friends here..

Hi guys...

This thread is for Yoon Eun Hye n if you want to ship her with particular actor please do it in other thread...we try to avoid shippers wars here...

Other thing...I respect everyone opinions but for the respect n love to our YEH please don't bash her co stars or say word "hate" in this thread...cause that might offended the actors fans..keep this thread in peace shall we????

To @mayzie10 n @brenda101 Do Not Quote pictures n videos...soompi rules...so please edit your posts..thank you^^

Guest santaiah178

@rivanaraja I understand your feeling but please refrain from expressing your dislike to other celebrities such as KJK here on YEH thread. KJK is a long time YEH friends and she respect him as her senior/sunbae therefore we should respect him either.YEH has been linked to several name of celebrities (mostly her former co-star) in the past due to her great chemistry with them. Whether they've had relationship in real life or not we still don't know for sure but in the mean time please respect them and their fans, cause bashing other celebs can give bad image to YEH's name.Thank You.
Hi @nhetski :-h
@vegaspin, the power of Yoon Eun Hye haha
@eunhyemaki09, I think some warriors here got inspired from the spirit of ChunHye thread who's already talking about YEH's marriage haha. But nothing is definite, we just having fun there :D

Guest rivanaraja

santaiah178 said: @rivanaraja I understand your feeling but please refrain from expressing your dislike to other celebrities such as KJK here on YEH thread. KJK is a long time YEH friends and she respect him as her senior/sunbae therefore we should respect him either.YEH has been linked to several name of celebrities (mostly her former co-star) in the past due to her great chemistry with them. Whether they've had relationship in real life or not we still don't know for sure but in the mean time please respect them and their fans, cause bashing other celebs can give bad image to YEH's name.Thank You.
Hi @nhetski :-h
@vegaspin, the power of Yoon Eun Hye haha
@eunhyemaki09, I think some warriors here got inspired from the spirit of ChunHye thread who's already talking about YEH's marriage haha. But nothing is definite, we just having fun there :D