Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Seriously why are you guys saying you miss her ?? Makes me miss her even her :( (this is embarassing and dramatic. LOL) Hahahaha. I just had my coping mechanism yesterday by editing my siggie..

this is one of my favorite video ... Very very funny.. hahaha. YEH is a bully by her eonnis. LOL. hahaha. I hope she still can have a good time like this with some friends...

(using phone. kekekeke. but honestlt don't really know how to post YT vids. )

Guest yokosimahlovesyeh

avidneri1003 said: Seriously why are you guys saying you miss her ?? Makes me miss her even her :( (this is embarassing and dramatic. LOL) Hahahaha. I just had my coping mechanism yesterday by editing my siggie..

this is one of my favorite video ... Very very funny.. hahaha. YEH is a bully by her eonnis. LOL. hahaha. I hope she still can have a good time like this with some friends...
(using phone. kekekeke. but honestlt don't really know how to post YT vids. )

@avidneri1003 could you kindly share this at ChunHye thread pls, so that other members can see her funny side of character... thnx

Guest julia_lee

@avidneri1003

i can feel her sincerity with the way she answered that question..thanks for sharing//

one of the nicest things about YEH is that when she talks or answers any question she doesn't really have to mince words, she just answers straight from her heart..no pretensions..no artificial flavor..just pure honesty..

you gotta love this girL...

Guest prettybo

@jchansh Hi! Call me shallow but i did not get what you mean about the missing news/postings on YEH & YC at Baidu. Can you please share what you've read which disappeared later? I mean even if it is both Yc & YEH news I would rather it be discussed here at YEH's thread. . .

prettybo said: @jchansh Hi! Call me shallow but i did not get what you mean about the missing news/postings on YEH & YC at Baidu. Can you please share what you've read which disappeared later? I mean even if it is both Yc & YEH news I would rather it be discussed here at YEH's thread. . .

jchansh said: prettybo said: @jchansh Hi! Call me shallow but i did not get what you mean about the missing news/postings on YEH & YC at Baidu. Can you please share what you've read which disappeared later? I mean even if it is both Yc & YEH news I would rather it be discussed here at YEH's thread. . .