Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah178: yeah same collection
i believe this is her necklace, i think Harry used to wear one as well, but different from the one she had but same brand
this necklace is even more expensive than her dress hehehe
Tiffany Keys Fleur de lis key pendantprice: $3500tiffanycoitemtiffanykey.jpg
======================i have posted too much today, i need to stop now and go to bed :)

Guest jokinda1

Sponsored clothings, shoes and accessories are free advertisement for their products.

I wonder if they pay YEH well for those things in this drama ?. it must be pretty handsome amount !!.

Guest 50julieng

C0139HELLO sis Santai and everyone..

What Chichocs..

We almost witness the 1st kiss in MY..

Smiley_emoticons_blog-messias   Kevin..Tiffany jewelries are the girl best friends ...but too expensive! :\">

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

YEH brings out the best in everybody and in everyone.  Everytime I would be on the verge of writing something not oh so pleasant, I would always be reminded of her example.  Thus, I salute all her 'warriors' for their 'humility' and forever understanding (always cool).

No convincing needed, her craft speaks for itself.

IMY Fighting!  YEH rocks!

Guest kevin1320

my friend works for Artistry and he just told me that YEH will still be Artistry spokeperson for next year as wellso hopefully his news is trustable lol
61481945531377783667019.jpg

Is Yoon Eun Hye really not attending MAMA because I just read that someone saw her there.  I don't think that they mistook Park Shin Hye for her since they also say PSH separately..  I'm confused...  Guess I'll just have to see for myself..  I was planning on watching anyways for Big Bang....

But since Neri said she won't be there, I trust their words...  But fan account...  But it could be a mistaken fan account...  But.. But.... But............ 

@-)

Guest patricedee

Why do I have this feeling that she'll attend MAMA?? Her name was on the official poster of MAMA and there is a rumor that she and joong ki will be an award presenter.

Guest kevin1320

i have a feeling that YEH is therebecause since we all knew that she really keeps her promise and royalty, i dont think she would turn it down at the last minutes. so really nothing confirmed yetstill hoping she is feeling better and attend the show because the show will be boring without her