Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yoon Eun-hye says her friends are teetotalers

Source | 2012/11/19 | 

photo264677.jpg

On an episode of MBC's "Section TV" that aired on Nov. 18, actress Yoon Eun-hye said that her two besties actresses Son Ye-jin and Kong Hyo-jin "can't drink very well", which meant that when the trio get together, they have to resort to other ways of having fun.

"I'd like to say that I can't drink either, but I can hold my own when it comes to a drink or two", said Yoon.
In regards to what she's been up to lately, Yoon said she had spent most of the year "going to school and studying". Although she wasn't avoiding the spotlight, Yoon said that she was genuinely busy taking part in public events.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Guest 50julieng

:-h Hello sis Lovelyfan...I am melting by YSH gazes, he is only 19 or 20 and he already can make all these ajummas feeling butterfly  :\"> 

after watching "Road for Hope" i went hiding..can't get over it.next day..saw YEH smiling...felt good..then new photos of YEH came out..looking forward for wed.finally she's on...sighing for relief.

Guest 50julieng

tumblr_mdsfaupWNL1qlb8n1o1_500.jpgcr source

The waiting is over...I am looking forward for YEH to shows up...and

kick some richard simmons

sorry but I need to get it out my system..I am loving all her pics as a designer so far..

Guest amber1982

Can't wait for tommorow! Not only a badass designer but I also want her to break all the men's heart into pieces. LSY fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest mayzie10

class="postitle" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 22px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 19px; color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(237, 238, 240); "“PARK YUCHUN WAS VERY SWEET DURING FILMING AND TOOK CARE OF ME” – YOON EUN HYE ON E! NEWS ASIAActress Yoon Eun Hye praised her lead actor’s care for her during their shoots of MBC drama 

Actress Yoon Eun Hye praised Park Yuchun’s care for her during their shoots of MBC drama Missing You while Yeo Jin Goo smiled widely as he shared that Park Yuchun is very nice and very handsome.

“Yuchun was very sweet during filming. He took care of me and I appreciate that” said Eun Hye on the episode of E! News Asia which was aired on the international cable channel E! Entertainment on November 19, 2012

Both Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye play the role of young lovers who went through a painful experience but were separated when they were just 15 years old. Years later, Yuchun as Han Jung Woo grew up to be a homicide detective while Eun Hye as Lee Seo Yeon became known as Zoe when she grew up and worked as a fashion designer.

MBC Drama Missing You has been touted as one of the most anticipated drama due to the stellar cast and production team. It is directed by PD Lee Jae Dong (Thank You, Can’t Lose) and the screenplay is written by Moon Hee Jeong (Can You You Hear My Heart, Last Scandal)

PD Lee Jae Dong was also asked why were Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye chosen as the main lead?

His reply was ” The story is about the innocence of love, innocence of human and the innocence of hearts. With a story that revolves around innocence, I felt that both of them have those traits through their facial expressions and body language”

Yeo Jin Goo who who was interviewed at the filming site at MBC Drama Studio, said he was quite nervous playing the role of the younger Han Jung Woo as this is the first time he is playing this type of character. He also expressed excitement for working with young actress Kim So Hyun again in this drama. They both previously acted in The Moon Embracing The Sun drama.

MBC Missing You airs every Wednesday – Thursday on MBC at 9.55pm

Source : E!News Asia

Shared by:  ChunsaArmy + 6002sky

ena-pty-01.pngena-pty-3.png

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

From HallyuYoonEunHye channel :

"The long wait is over watch the new Yoon Eun Hye on Wednesday November 21st
episode of MBC 'Missing You".
Watch it on MBC every Wednesday and Thursday 9:55 pm. This will be the first time that she shows up as the grown up Lee Soo Yeon who disappeared for 14 years, went to America to heal her wounded heart. Finally, she returns as a grown confident woman with a new name 'Joy' and she's also become a fashion designer."

Anticipation's over,  YEH mode on!

TGIW! IMY Fighting!   =D>