Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

WOW... really ? She designed all of those boots ? Girl why you are so talented :x I wish I have half of your talent, lucky you  ^:)^I think she has talent in everything related to art, be that fashion, painting, singing, acting etc. If she's not an actress I bet she will be a successful designer ;)
So another question have been solved i.e why she's so unfit lately, getting cold etc.I hope she's taking care for herself now since she will filming her drama.
PS : Speaking of her character in IMY which is a designer, it's tailored for her IMO :-\"
And welcome newbies :-h

Guest jjsweeter0211

Those boots look so gorgeous especially the black ones <3  Chic and comfortable ^^She is really talented  :x
tumblr_mbmhp2cBCv1r1tjrgo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mbmhp2cBCv1r1tjrgo2_1280.jpgtumblr_mbmhp2cBCv1r1tjrgo3_1280.jpgtumblr_mbmhp2cBCv1r1tjrgo4_1280.jpg

cr to original source

Guest hwanhye

source: http://www.syoff.com/board/view.php?category=101&subcategory=0&id=11721&page=1

YEH IS BEAUTIFUL BUT ALSO TALENTED ...... :)

wow our YEH is indeed very talented and very professional considering that she's sick when she did all those boots. I couldn't find the words to say express my admiration to our lady love. She's one of a kind.  :x
Thanks @MariYEH for the info and pictures.
@santaiah178 you're right it seems that the female lead for i miss you is really made for YEH. ;;)

Guest MariYEH

gist of the article as to why Yoon Eun Hye was chosen as the female lead for I Miss You (sorry u guys have to wait for a better translation tomorrow since I am off to bed...I am seriously dead tired.)

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121011n12336

veyxpc.jpg

The reporter asked the question "Why was Yoon Eun Hye, who has made her mark in the genre of romcoms, cast in a conventional melodrama?"

Reps from the drama answered "Because she is an actress who has a different and refreshing charm"
"Because our drama is unlike all the other traditional melodramas, and we believe she is unlike other characters"
"Although her character is very scarred she is not a dark/depressing character. Yoon Eun Hye is an actress who has a very unique appeal and even brings about a boyish charm which is why we chose her.

Another rep pointed out that Yoon Eun Hye's hallyu status and immense popularity overseas also played a part in their decision to cast her.
"Her past dramas Goong, Coffee Prince and My Fair Lady and etc. have been sold overseas, receiving much attention and popularity which has raised Yoon Eun Hye to a great hallyu status.

Rep of the drama stated that "once we released news of Yoon Eun Hye's casting in the drama, not only have we received much attention from overseas fans, we've actually gotten just as much if not more Interest from overseas broadcasters"

Guest yokosimahlovesyeh

MariYEH said: gist of the article as to why Yoon Eun Hye was chosen as the female lead for I Miss You (sorry u guys have to wait for a better translation tomorrow since I am off to bed...I am seriously dead tired.)

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121011n12336

veyxpc.jpg

The reporter asked the question "Why was Yoon Eun Hye, who has made her mark in the genre of romcoms, cast in a coventional melodrama?"

Reps from the drama answered "Because she is an actress who has a different and refreshing charm"
"Because our drama is unlike all the other traditional melodramas, and we believe she is unlike other characters"
"Although her character is very scarred she is not a dark/depressing character. Yoon Eun Hye is an actress who has a very unique appeal and even brings about a boyish charm which is why we chose her.

Another rep pointed out that Yoon Eun Hye's hallyu status and immense popularity overseas also played a part in their decision to cast her.
"Her past dramas Goong, Coffee Prince and My Fair Lady and etc. have been sold overseas, receiving much attention and popularity which has raised Yoon Eun Hye to a great hallyu status.

Rep of the drama stated that "once we released news of Yoon Eun Hye's casting in the drama, not only have we received much attention from overseas fans, we've actually gotten just as much if not more Interest from overseas broadcasters"

Guest 50julieng

welcome Thanks sis Mari...YEH designed 6 pair most stylist boots as I saw...I am very impressive with her talents.  Her boots seem go perfect with everyone taste rock n roll style to look like Indian styles.  Did u guys see the BABY UGGs too cute!!  .YEH indeed a designer.

triodance      I am loving the ARTICLE, it  well written...

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); "First Official Stills from Missing You Show Young Lovers Yeo Jin Gu and Kim So Hyun Posted on October 11, 2012 by ockoala

mu3.jpg

Man, just seeing the first official stills from Missing You gave me a good laugh. Don’t get me wrong, the stills are gorgeous, the two young leads Yeo Jin Gu and Kim So Hyun are gorgeous, and the entire mood of the two teenage lovers frolicking in the rain and looking all moony at each other is gorgeous. But can I just point out how posed and ridiculous its coming across. If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought these were stills from an early 2000 Hallyu drama. In fact, Love Rain did this because PD Yoon Seok Ho was purposely trying to film LR like it was a throwback melodrama. And we all know how well that was received, with dreadful ratings and general disdain from a big chunk of the viewing audience. I was hoping MR would eschew the general propensity to frame first love dramas like the first loves are groundbreaking and heartrending experiences, when we all know that most teenagers have the attention span of happy squirrels and relationships tend to have a shelf life that ends at graduation and rarely anyone is still pining away after that when college provides an even bigger pond to fish in.

Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy watching first love stories as dramas partially because it is so romantically unrealistic. I just wish the presentation could be less heavy handed sometimes. Helming MY will be PD Lee Jae Dong, whose last drama I watched was the lovely Thank You. His cinematography was lush and evocative, but he was working with a Lee Kyung Hee penned drama that was very emotionally heavy but written in a dispassionate way. Hence his directing paired marvelously with the script, but might have felt too plodding if the story was mired in excessive overwrought emotions. Writing MY is Moon Hee Jung, whose Can You Hear My Heart and Smile, You were dramas where I liked overall more than I liked her writing. I think I’ll have to remain hopeful with a dash of tempered expectations when it comes to MY. The kids section will last four episodes, which is quite long until I realized MY is slated to be a 24-episode drama. That’s a lot of melo and drama coming at me. I wonder why this drama isn’t a weekend project because it just comes off as more suitable for the weekend time slot. Oh well, I’ll keep on chugging along with the MY tidbits and share my thoughts along the way.

my2.jpg

my.jpg

my1.jpg

© 2012, ockoala. All rights reserved.

Guest dannywahyudi

wish to see YEH noons on screen very soon!! i believe that IMY will get 2 digits since YEH's other drama which aired in MBC always get 2digits and always hit the top rating both nationally and internationally
really Miss You noona