Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

*Attention Yoon Eun Hye & Yoochun Fans*

Some antis from different sites have disguised themselves pretending to be Yoon Eun Hye and Yoochun Fans.  They are now trying to create fanwars between the 2 fanbase.  So If you see someone bashing Yoon Eun Hye or posters pretending to be Yoon Eun Hye fans while bashing Yoochun or vice versa, PLEASE IGNORE!

Guest MariYEH

credit  DCMBC

4jkvvq.jpg

"I Miss You" number one live search on Naver, YEH is number nine here and I miss u number one on daum and nate.

10wptsm.jpg

Guest MariYEH

Just wanted to clarify something cause I noticed that many people are misunderstanding as I read their comments on other sites.  Cause I saw comments saying that many actresses were offered to be in this drama but they supposedly rejected. So I just wanted to clarify a few things.

1. I Miss You script was sent to Yoon Eun Hye  for female lead. She has agreed to do this drama for a long time already and that's the reason why she took the semester off school. (some of us Yoon Eun Hye fans have known about it since August, but we never openly talked about it YEH thread, only through private message, because we took in consideration that many things could happen/change before signing))

2. The report that Son Ye Jin received the script first is false...since Son Ye Jin herself clarified that the production has brought up about the drama to her awhile back, HOWEVER, they have NEVER sent her the script.

3.  The reason why other actresses name showed up on DCMBC was because some trolls started it to promote their favorite actresses. So rumor that other actresses rejected I Miss You is false.

4. MBC wanted 2 biggest hallyu stars on their 20's.  http://news.nate.com/view/20120813n28072

5. Yoon Eun Hye really wanted to do this drama because the writer and the PD have good record.

cr: CDBLOOM @ http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-confirmed-to-lead-in-mbc-drama-i-miss-you?replies=9#post-17680

<I Miss You> Yoon Eun Hye's agency "The foremost reason is the big trust we have with the PD and the writer"

301kgtx.jpg

Finally, MBC <I Miss You>(Script Moon Hee Jung PD Lee Jae Dong)'s leading actress have been decided. <I Miss You> production revealed in the morning of the 9th, "Yoon Eun Hye will return to the small screen after 1 year and 5 months as the leading actress of <I Miss You>.

Yoon Eun Hye's involvement raises anticipation as it is the meeting of two Hallyu stars. Park Yoo Chun, who is also a JYJ member is established Hallyu star and Yoon Eun Hye has become famous as her dramas have been aired all over the world. "I Miss You", which will be produced by these two people are receiving forecast that it can earn great response from international markets as the domestic one.

Yoon Eun Hye's role in the drama is Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun)'s first love, and while she is always bright and confident outside, she is a rookie but talented fashion designer who carries deep scars inside. She is innocent yet strong, seems cold but carries sadness within her.

<I Miss You> production stated "Yoon Eun Hye is an actress who is recognized for her acting skills through various projects. "We felt that she was the right person to play Lee Soo Hyun, who is bright and determined but with scars.

Yoon Eun Hye is busy analyzing the script as the filming begins on the 20th. Yoon Eun Hye's agency also showed their anticipation for <I Miss You>. An associate stated "It's just a too good of a project" and "In particular, we've decided to do the project as we have big trust in the PD and the writer. He/She continued, "We are looking forward to it as we believe it will also be a very good experience for Yoon Eun Hye" and added "As Yoon Eun Hye has performed well in the past in playing bright, fun loving character with emotional melodramatic scenes, we believe she will do well."

Meanwhile, <I Miss You> is a traditional melodrama that portrays a man and a woman who carries with them scars of their first love. Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye's child roles will be played by Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun, and and are currently filming at this time. In addition, it has also been revealed that Jun Kwang Yul and Do Ji Won will also appear in the drama. The drama is scheduled to air in early November, following <Ahrang the Magistrate>.

Source: http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001787528&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

OMG...perfect couple....EXPLOSIVE CHEMISTRY!....THESE TWO ARE FRIENDS...SO BOTH WILL WORK WELL TOGETHER...
I'm loving it... just take the good and ignore the bad....whatever float their boats...if by being antis make them happy than to bad so sad....but I and I'm sure most of YEH's true fans welcome and is anticipating this match made in heaven. 
So is the writer or the PD that did the drama THANK YOU? coz that is one hell of a drama...and to have that kind of quality writer or PD is definitely to good to past....
LETS MAKE LOVE NOT WAR...TO ALL PYC'S FANS....WE ARE A PEACE LOVING FANS OF YEH...I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS AND SHARE IN THE EXCITEMENT FOR THIS DRAMA AND THE PERFECT PAIRING OF TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
CONGRATULATIONS EUNNIE...SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN ON THE SMALL SCREEN...I HAVE LOVE U FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN...MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOUSAFE...AMEN!

Yoon Eun-hye joins Yoochun in I Miss Youby girlfriday | October 9, 2012 |

Finally, a leading lady! I was beginning to think they were going to shoot this drama without her. Confirmations are in that Yoon Eun-hye will be starring opposite Yoochun in the upcoming melodrama I Miss You, set to premiere next month. Yoon was rumored to be a candidate along with a handful of other actresses, but the production was oddly hush-hush about casting news, despite the ticking clock and less than a month to go before broadcast. With actors picking up and dropping the show left and right, I was beginning to fear the worst; but yay for pulling through in the final stretch.

The 20-episode melodrama is described as a hide-and-seek love story, about a pair of teenagers who fall in love and get painfully separated, and then meet again as adults. There’s not a whole lot to the plot other than that, so it looks like a Fate vs. First Loves kind of story — heavy on the angst with a side of salty tears. The fifteen-year old versions of the leads will be played by Moon/Sun’Yeo Jin-gu and Kim So-hyun, who are both delightful and becoming stars in their own right.

And then following the painful period of Ye First Love Torn Asunder, we’ll meet up with our adult cast: Yoochun who plays Han Jung-woo, a cheeky detective in the violent crimes unit, and Yoon Eun-hye as Lee Soo-yeon, a talented rookie fashion designer. Both characters are cheerful types, which is a huge relief, considering the amount of times the words “pain” and “separation” appear in any given description of the project. The heroine is bright and confident, despite carrying a deep scar from something in her past, and the hero is a cheeky monkey off-duty, and a baddie-chasing fiend when he’s wearing his gun and badge.

The drama will be helmed by PD Lee Jae-dong of Can’t Lose and Thank You, and written by Moon Hee-jung of Can You Hear My Heart and Smile, You. I’m going to remain cautiously optimistic, mostly because I like the cast, and also because I’m dying for Yoon Eun-hye to do something good again. I adore her, but that’s 100% residual love from projects that are frankly quite old now (Coffee Prince, Goong) and it’d be really nice to see her play a meaty, substantial role. Please be good, Show. Please, be good.

I Miss You follows Arang and the Magistrate and premieres in November on MBC.

Via DongA

Link : http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/yoon-eun-hye-joins-yoochun-in-i-miss-you/

AAAAAAA!!!!! HAPPY :-bd :x :)>- ;;) thanks all for the updates ,thank you so much :x

sorry I didn't post anything these days because I'm currently on exam for this week , I'm sad because the last exams score I got are bad :( really bad I don't know what happened to me :'( ,I hope the rest are good ...

YEH's news make me feels better , I like the partner because he's not too old ..

I will support her always

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; "Yoon Eun Hye Signs on for Missing You Premiering on October 31stPosted on October 8, 2012 by ockoala

Okay, let’s do some math here, even though I suuuuuuck at math. Just so you know, the irony of being an Asian who can’t do math has haunted me my entire life. Arang and the Magistrate has aired 16 episodes and has 4 more left. Including this week, it’s wrapping up next week on October 18th. Its follow up drama Missing You was supposed to air the week after that on October 24th, which would mean MY is less than THREE WEEKS away from premiering and finally today there is confirmation of a leading lady in Yoon Eun Hye. Despite finally having a leading lady, today MBCrealized it was about to face an unprecedented disaster of epic proportions and announced that it will be airing a two-episode drama special the week after Arang ends, allowing MY to gain an extra week of filming and premiere on October 31st. Great way to celebrate Halloween, peeps. With that said, even with the extra week, that still leaves MY with less than four weeks left before going on air and just getting a leading lady now is so late it boggles my mind.

The rumor mills grinded through Son Ye JinYoon Eun HyeGu Hye Sun, and Lee Min Jung, before turning back around and having Yoon Eun Hye accept. I’ve already expressed my personal opinion on the pairing of Yoochun (who I am lukewarm towards) with Eun Hye (who I loveloveloveloveLOVE). I worry more about this production actually than the pairing, because I think both of them manage to do well on the chemistry department. I just want to give a friendly bit of advice to all the fans of either star to not say anything that can be misconstrued and inadvertently ignite a fan war before this drama has even aired. I’m sure if the drama doesn’t do well in ratings the fingers will start being pointed every which way, so let’s not start prematurely just yet. I think Nice Guy will break 20 in ratings this week, if not next, and it’ll be an uphill battle for MY from the start. On a more hopeful not, every little tidbit of Yeo Jin Gu and Kim So Hyun as the younger OTP incarnation is pure LOVE.

Link:  http://koalasplayground.com/2012/10/08/missing-you-to-premiere-october-31st-and-is-still- sing-a-leading-lady/comment-page-1/#comment-151639

Guest itscreamie

Hello, I'm a Yoochun fan here. But I also love YEH. So excited for YEH and PYC's pairing. I watched all of YEH's drama project (except the Vineyard man) It's gonna be Daebak!LOL. I'm smiling from ear to ear now..

YEH + MBC = always makes daebak drama's now + YC = will be EPIC! 
Told my friends this great news! but one comment stood out."yeh in another drama? well we shall be ready with the barges of rumors that's gonna link her with the male lead because she just makes sweet scenes soo real!!! kyaaaaa!!"
ahahaha i couldn't help but agree cause really our yeh has been linked with every actor she's worked with, and being her fan for a long time i have been used to all this rumors. ^^
I'm a a proud cassie and a yc fan. i liked him in sungkyunkwan, and fell inlove with the rooftop prince. :D I can't stop hinking about their kissing scenes and hopefully bed scene! kekeke GOSH can't we just fastforward to see ep. 1 now?!!!

P.S. IGNORE TROLLS, they only live to create chaos, and our bias want PEACE so we shall give it to them as their fan. . . . . and do remember his saesang fans are not real fans! 

Guest jokinda1

Hello members !

Oh ! so many anxious fans from both sides, have to anticipate backlash if there is when the film roll,

surely comparison will be written on the actresses acted with PYC  and I do anticipate backlash soon but

I hope Miss YEH could overcome those critics.

Good luck !  have fun on the set !. Miss YEH is a big girl now !  and she can take care of yourself !.

Guest MariYEH

@jokinda1 can you please be alittle bit more positive?  If you start things with negativity then it's not good vibe. Dont anticipate something that isn't there yet.  YEH needs support not pessimism. thanks:)