Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I love how concerned she is about other people's successes and not just herself.  I mean, yes, Jadu is in her company, but she also supports others in other companies.  I also love how people call her Leader Yoon or Director Yoon, even her seniors and legends like Yoon Do Hyun.

Anywayz, I can't wait for her fanmeeting even though I won't be there.  I wonder if she'll bring someone with her, like she did with Kan Mi Yeon on her last fanmeeting on 2010.  And about the Hong Sisters drama that will air on KBS on June, if that's the drama she's supposedly considering, does that mean we'll have to wait another 2 to 3 months until confirmation?  She'll most likely confirm a few weeks before because she doesn't want her fans left disappointed if things doesn't followl through and she just doesn't announce things early on like other celebrities.  I wonder what she'll be doing until then...

Somehow, it doesn't feel right when it is quiet here at soompi and when there are barely any news, appearances, and new pictures of her....

There is a discussion in yooneunhye.net about the wish for her to do quality movies and not just dramas.....This is also my long-time wish for her..However, Mari_YEH said this is not the case in Korea. She explained this here YEH soompi thread (If I am not wrong).

I have been reading articles that a lot of her contemporary actresses will be doing movies and dramas in short period of time in between and the projects are good...How I wish our YEH will finally pick drama and movie soon....Sometimes I can't help myself but to cry because of scarcity of info or even rumors about her next project...

While I thank YEH warriors for sharing with us about news in her tweets and even the hit that generated from Running Man episode (although I am not a shipper)...Still, deep in my heart, I still wishing that there will be news about her next drama or movie..

Her former co-actors in her past dramas are doing good...Moon Chae Won and Jung Il Woo are so popular now after getting successive right projects after Lie to Me.. Her Lie to Me's co-stars Jo Yoon-hee and Park Ji-Yoon have new projects..Why not YEH who is an A-lister and very good actress? Oh please don't get me wrong..I'm very sure YEH is very happy for them...

On the good note..I feel relieved after I come across the rating of Lie to Me..I am convince that LTM did better than other dramas by other popular actors and actresses ..At least LTM did not get the rating below 7...Others even get rating of 3 or 4...

All episodes of My Fair Lady got double digit so this is still a success..

Just hope CDBloom, santaiah178, Mari_YEH, Rebby, and other YEH warriors who are more knowledgeable than me can give us updates...

Guest MariYEH

^curiousyeh, that's because YEH is no longer in the A-lister category. She is in top actress category in Korea.

In korea, top actors come on tv less and less and news about them are lesser compared to other actresses in A-list category. Even top actresses CF is limited since they get paid more, they only do CF's from companies that can afford their talent fee. Like YEH, she only did Artistry and Gionee last year which I heard she got paid millions for in dollars. So she didn't have to keep on accepting different CF's and endorsements like other actresses because just those 2 CF's pay was equivalent to multiple CF's.

About quality movie projects she will get them, she is still young, she isn't even in her 30's yet so patience gals.

She did My Black Minidress cause she said she wanted to experience doing that kind of movie before she hits her 30's. I think the thing is, YEH is not obsessed with becoming famous or getting hit projects unlike us fans who wants to continously just see her soar high. We have to set our expectations lower, cause we wont always get quality projects that we wish for. We must not only be open to seeing her succeed as well as be open seeing her fail. Patience should be our mantra. ;)

Just wanna share what people were talking about in DCMBC, how everytime people mention A-list actress in their 20's YEH's name is not mentioned and the reason is because her name is always mentioned with older top actresses like Song Hye Kyo and other older top actrsses but never mentioned with actresses her age. I think that's the problem because YEH has reached top actress status too young. Like how many projects has other top actresses done last year and the year before that? Some have even done less projects than YEH, thats because top actors dont do many projects.

Another thing, maybe it is best not to constantly compare YEH or bring up other actresses name in this thread, cause it could create animosity towards fans. Let's just focus on YEH topic :sweatingbullets:

*************Edited out remove parts of my post**************************

About the Drama lineups, Sayonara Itsuka (the drama that YEH has been rumored to do for the longest time) is also in the lineup PD: kim yoon Chul (My name is kim sam soon), Script: Song Hye Jin (My Sweet City) still no timeslot, but it is on the lineup...sorry too lazy to list everything

There's also Gourmet Season 2 scheduled for October airing SBS

'Medical School" October airing SBS

"Beautiful Life" 20 episodes also about medical school

"Piano Season 2"...10 years later

For MBC "No title yet" fusion historical drama

then Sayonara Itsuka (YEH rumored)

The Bride of the Water God (rumor also circulating YEH was sent the script) it's based on manga, but seems like a melodrama? PD is PD Hwang In Roe of Goong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_of_the_Water_God http://manga.animea.net/the-bride-of-the-water-god.html

"Four Seasons" PD: Choi Moon Suk (Only You, Will it snow on Christmas, What happened is Bali"

"I want to live"

"Princess Duk Hae (story of last royalty of chosen dynasty)

Iris2

I also apologize that I cannot reply to everyone, my job keeps me so busy.

Guest zanessa

Thanx MariYEH u put it so clear thank you. She is quite the accomplished Persona and we will continue to wait for her return when shes finds what is suitable. Can't wait for the fan meeting. Waves warriors :)

Guest kevin1320

Ss mari, its too long explanation hahahaha

I wonder why u guys so worry about her career and sucess

I think thats her job and she understand it way better than us, just leave everything under her feet...

Ss mari, u forgot about her Beyond CF last year haha... She did only 3 CFs last year

Guest santaiah178

Her former co-actors in her past dramas are doing good...Moon Chae Won and Jung Il Woo are so popular now after getting successive right projects after Lie to Me.. Her Lie to Me's co-stars  Jo Yoon-hee and Park Ji-Yoon have new projects..Why not YEH who is an A-lister and very good actress? Oh please don't get me wrong..I'm very sure YEH is very happy for them...

Just hope CDBloom,   santaiah178, Mari_YEH, Rebby, and other YEH warriors who are more knowledgeable than me  can give us updates...

I understand your worries curiousyeh cause I've been there before. But now it wasn't bother me anymore after I've chatted with some of YEH's fans who know better (about Korean entertainment) and also from infos I learnt from some sites. Although I can't claim that I know everything about YEH but I understand her position/status in Korean ent. industry, just like what MariYEH's been elaborated. The lack of YEH's news compare to other fellow actresses in their 20ish isn't because she's not popular anymore or that is because of she isn't the most sought after actress in Kdramaland anymore. It maybe because that what she want or maybe she doesn't need any media play to make people know about her or her activities. She's popular enough to the point it's the medias who're looking for her news rather than she who's making it. If you notice, lately Korean medias are just making news of YEH based of her tweeter only. And I'm sure she's got a lot of offers (projects) but I think she won't "boasted" it (like other actors/actresses) until she pick the one she like. 

And about YEH former co-actors (MCW & JIL) who's more popular now I'm glad that they fare well will their recent projects. It's just remind me of YEH's popularity when she's just finished Coffee Prince. It's a phase YEH had already been through to be at the position she's now.    

Many actors and actresses who belong in famous agencies/management company got a lot of bashing in DCMBC because their management company kept on resorting to excessive media play...I will translate the convo of one that was bashed the most:

Yoon Eun Hye and Actress J (also singer turned actress) are amazing because they were't the famous members of their top idol group.  They also didn't get the benefit of big time media playing agency, yet they have succeeded.

Excessive media play is nothing new in entertainment industry (or in political field). It happen in most countries (including mine). I've watched many times how cruel the media play can be in damaging some people's name or career. It's a very competitive world in ent. industry that some people using "all measures" to easing their way. Most of ent. company or agency will likely be using this way to get what they want. Maybe that's why YEH's formed her own management co. since she had bad experience with her former agency (8peaks).

But what I admire about YEH is that forming her own agency didn't make her career slumped. On the contrary, she still succeed in maintaining it despite many new emerging actors. And she play it fair wub.gif

^curiousyeh,

About quality movie projects she will get them, she is still young, she isn't even in her 30's yet so patience gals.

She did My Black Minidress cause she said she wanted to experience doing that kind of movie before she hits her 30's. I think the thing is, YEH is not obsessed with becoming famous or getting hit projects unlike us fans who wants to continously just see her soar high. We have to set our expectations lower, cause we wont always get quality projects that we wish for. We must not only be open to seeing her succeed as well as be open seeing her fail. Patience should be our mantra. ;)

MariYEH,

You are really an asset here in the thread..thank you so much

MariYEH

I was not aware that YEH is no longer in the A-lister category and that she is in top actress category in Korea. Thanks for the information..It's so valuables for us.

Sorry..if my post bothers you? that prompted you to mention here the drama scripts that rumored to have sent to her...I appreciate your effort for bothering to answer my inquiry and concerns..thank you so much despite your busy schedule....

Kevin1320..sorry ..yes you are right why I was so bother about her...maybe because of my love for her and getting impatient with antis criticizing her

MariYEH

To all warriors thank you so much..oh sorry for bringing up names of other actresses and actors...I just thinking why YEH seems not getting good scripts..but with the numbers of scripts you mention ..what can I say..it amazes me thank you

Guest MariYEH

its ok gals leave the antis be. Dont let them ruffle your feathers. I will repost this article about how YEH is viewed in Korea....noticed that she is the only actress there on her 20's?

cr: CDBLOOM@yooneunhye.net

It's important to understand that the number of advertisement contracts or CFs do not accurately portray a star's status in Korea, and not all 'A list' or 'Top Stars' are at an equal level status.

It also doesn't mean that a big star has lost their popularity if they don't get much internet news coverage during the quiet period, as the biggest few stars aren't usually mentioned or searched continuously on net. CFs and/or advertisement contracts also differ a lot in guarantee pay, and the specification of the contracts are very different for different stars. So if you see news of other stars getting more exposure on net, not to worry.

Here's an excerpt from Dong-A news article.

_____

What do Lee Young-Ae, Song Hye-Kyo, Jun Ji-Hyun, Yoon Eun-Hye, Choi Ji-Woo and Kim Hee-Ae have in common? They are the 'Special A Level' actresses who makes your heart flutter with mere mentioning of their name. Another common bond they share is that you can continue to meet them through CF (Commercial Film)s even if it gets difficult to see them in a drama or a movie..

Although Song Hye-Kyo hasn't been active with a new project since the drama The World They Live In (2008) and the movie Fetish (2008), she has appeared in 9 televised CFs since 2009..

As for Yoon Eun-Hye, while she hasn't had a project since My Fair Lady (2009), she was televised in 7 CFs just in 2010. Jun Ji-Hyun also had 3 televised CFs even when her last film was movie, Blood (2009).

Choi Ji-Woo hasn't had a project since the movie Actresses (2009) and Star's Lover (2009), but she appeared in 5 CFs..

The contract/pay for appearing in a CF depends on the advertiser's preference, consumer's awareness and interest (of the star), and is divided into 'Special A Level', 'A Level', 'B Level', 'C Level' and etc.

[source: Dong-A Daily]

Guest kevin1320

@curiousyeh: oh no no no no, there is nothing for you to be sorry about..

here we r just discussing about everything, so if you dont know, you are free to ask

dont feel like u are bothering the other because we are here to talk and have fun

just a few days until her fan meet...im so excited even im not going hehehe

Guest yamamah

Her lookalike; Ahn Hye-kyeong (안혜경)

Sorry Yoon, she's hott :D

Sorry to cut your post.

I don't think this lady looks like YEH at all. I don't intend to be mean but i don't know this lady and is wondering what her pictures are doing in YEH's account. ;):blink:

YEH warriors

Just read The Bride of the Water God's synopsis and thrills me and full of potential....Hope the rumors is true... If only I can dream that she can possibly do this manga, Princess Duk Hae, and Sayonara Itsuka.. Oh we have to lower our expectation?..I have to remind myself to be patient and wait for her decision and need to trust her... :D

YEH warriors

Just read The Bride of the Water God's synopsis and thrills me and full of potential....Hope the rumors is true... If only I can dream that she can possibly do this manga, Princess Duk Hae, and Sayonara Itsuka.. Oh we have to lower our expectation?..I have to remind myself to be patient and wait for her decision and need to trust her... :D

@yamamah

i agree and thank you for making that point.this is a YEH home so its only for YEH.it is very disrespectful to bring photos or discussion of any kind that its not YEH related.among korean actress i only know YEH. i do watch other dramas if the story is right. but only YEH i will watch because its YEH.

@curiousyeh

i also read a bit about Bride of the Water GOD'S and i agree with you its sound interesting enough. and i hope YEH will see it fit for her to consider doing it.i am just hungry for anything YEH right now but at the same time i am hoping next project will showcase YEH's talent.GOOD LUCH YEH.

momche

this thread so quite lately.....

YEH now at Fukuoka....I read Jadu's twitter she at Hilton Fukuoka SeaHawk Hotel....

so probably YEH n her staffs staying there right now....

here the hotel info

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/FUKHIHI-Hilton-Fukuoka-Sea-Hawk/index.do?WT.srch=1

another news LTM rank 1 DVD rental for Asia Dramas in Japan  :lol:

LTMrentalrank.jpg

DC YEH

For MBC "No title yet" fusion historical drama

The Bride of the Water God (rumor also circulating YEH was sent the script) it's based on manga, but seems like a melodrama? PD is PD Hwang In Roe of Goong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_of_the_Water_God http://manga.animea.net/the-bride-of-the-water-god.html

"Princess Duk Hae (story of last royalty of chosen dynasty)

I also apologize that I cannot reply to everyone, my job keeps me so busy.

Post cut

Thank you for sharing the drama lineup for YEH~ When I saw "The Bride of the Water God" manhwa as a drama listed I was surprise! I think YEH would do a lovely job in that drama! I'm sure she can pull off as the character Soah! And then I saw the other two historical dramas in the line up! Basically I just want YEH to play a historical character~ I really want to see that. She's beautiful and has that aura around her that makes her perfect for starring in a sa geuk!

Let's all wait for her next project. (:

---

YoonEunHye01.jpg