Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

It seems to me GS was a little bit nervous while YEH's looking more relax when they're presenting. Maybe because she has more experience in presenting ?? phew.gif But they're looked so cute when YEH tried to teach GS some Chinese (language). Makes me wonder how fluent she is in Chinese huh.gif

By the way I only just realize that YEH has almost the same height with him...

Thanks every one for your hard work I really appreciate it smile.gif

Guest kevin1320

It seems to me GS was a little bit nervous while YEH's looking more relax when they're presenting. Maybe because she has more experience in presenting ?? *quoted image* But they looked so cute when YEH tried to teach GS some Chinese (language) *quoted image* Makes me wonder how fluent she is in Chinese *quoted image*

By the way I only just realize that YEH has almost the same height with him...

No, she wore high heels tonight ss...that's why she is as tall as him haha..

The first time I saw them, I was like "oop, she is as tall as him huh? And my sister went like don't forget she is wearing heels".....oh that's why hehe...

They look so cute together huh???

Guest kevin1320

her dress...

what an expensive one??

im sure her shoes r from Versace too...but im looking for the picture now..

will post it when i find it

VERSACE Cut-Out evening gown

$7304.00

ce00175e6b515c72ccaa75747a6d3b7a_38422521.versace101275256977361000.jpg

7a79620b9312af337c222861b2990ffe_38422520.versace101275256977351000.jpg

VERSACE SHOES Fall Winter 2011 2012

208d8b401b9d7722fc05b50083c1fe6a_38422543.ef5d8ccafbc57e92b381bd7507c1318e.jpg

She looks so pretty at MAMA Red Carpet...Thanks for all the pictures

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZMgOGNz7Dvk

here the translation what YEH said in the red carpet...sorry for my bad english icon_smile.gif

Korean host : hello Miss YEH, please great the audience...

YEH: Hi everyone, I'm YEH, Long time no see (Chinese)

Singapore Host : yeah, Long time no see

KH : Can u tell what you feel about MAMA 2011

YEH : After last year, I'm here again to participate in this event, I'm very honoured, very nervous yet so excited. Today this event will receive many people attention and I hope it can be success.

KH : yup, Today you're walking on the red carpet with a dress that matches the weather in Singapore,

What's the concept for your dress today?

YEH : It looks very tight (laughs), a bit sexy. I want to look beautiful. Its been a long time since I've come to Singapore.I want to look more pretty, not bad right?

KH : very sexy, n other side shows your legs too, very pretty.

YEH : thank you

KH : come to Singapore, what u did n feel?

YEH : oh,I came here yesterday. it was raining, I was worried. so I was in the hotel praying, went to eat delicious food, enjoy the evening scenery, its very good.

KH : thank you for join with us in this event

SH : thanks icon_smile.gif

Guest kevin1320

ss julieng, YEH definitely beats the model runway hehe....

i think she was a main point and highlight for last night show....i guess it would be boring if she didnt attend....

ss, what does TLC mean? hehe

my truly goddess...

89415425.jpg

14213837.jpg

cr: as labeled

Guest 50julieng

ss julieng, YEH definitely beats the model runway hehe....

i think she was a main point and highlight for last night show....i guess it would be boring if she didnt attend....

ss, what does TLC mean? hehe

my truly goddess...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: as labeled

blushy-girl.gifHello Kevin...TLC = Tender Loving Care.... 

YEH was pretty and charming during the interviewed ...and she looks good with all the guys!!!

Guest santaiah178

Got this info from Go Soo thread thanks to qwenli smile.gif :

Go Soo was paired up with Yoon Eun Hye. Eun Hye was very friendly with him, discussing with him how to present and holding his arms when she needed to come down stage. 

Thanks chichocs for the translation wink.gif

Glad that YEH still maintain her friendship  with some celebs (Yoona, SYJ etc.). She might be not an "easy to know" person at first meet, but she's a loyal friend happy.gif 

Guest MariYEH

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/yoon-eun-hye-reveals-a-fresh-selca-after-waking-up#disqus_thread

Yoon Eun Hye reveals a fresh selca after waking up

1r6.jpeg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently posted a selca on Twitter, revealing her face after getting out of bed, free of make-up.

She posted this photo onto her Twitter with the descriptions, “I arrived at the beautiful Singapore! I feel refreshed after sleeping on the plane.”

Netizens who saw this commented with, “She must enjoy being so pretty” and “I wish I looked like her!”

Yoon Eun Hye arrived in Singapore to attend the ’2011 MAMA’ on November 29th.