Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Loving her outfit.  Simple but stylish...  And she's smart too for wearing shorts for the hot Singaporean weather.

And she has the nicest skin ever...!  Can't wait for the show...  Even if it starts at 12 am where I live and ends at around 4 am....

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah178: i dont think she covered herself to hide the reporter...i think she intended to let them take the picture because otherwise she would go the other door instead of front door....

her outfit looks pretty nice...but wonder if she is cold or not....its too cold in Korea but fashionista doesnt really care about the cold, i guess..

i still wonder if she still represent the Daesang award (highest award) or not since there are some her senior attend the show as well...

Singapore is waiting for you

dd0f652392e763f31ba6f88bd624ba5d_38356171.201111281322437960867839001.jpgf9541c7c5c70f8a351938f3652a7744d_38356174.201111281322438331700124001.jpge9ffb826afebd1e3e6a092e4920ea3ca_38356178.201111281322441167125215001.jpg

cr: daum

Guest santaiah178

YEH at Incheon airport

http://www.youtube.c...A&feature=feedu

cr : yn1003

While the other stars looked relax and enjoyed some media's attention, YEH tried to avoid it instead huh.gif

kevin, yes I knew about that. Actually some articles (on nate) have mentioned about YEH's gesture who tried to cover her face. There's even an article (with a video/clip) which highlighted her "demeanor" (& Kim Min Hee's who's also has the same gesture)  

http://news.nate.com.../20111128n24974

Guest spekmov

Eunhye look so beautiful, since all of u has said that words, then I have no words again to describe how stunning she is :)

I just imagine what type of room she used to spend these days at Marina Bay Sand, it must be very very expensive room right? since she is there I hope she enjoy her time, Singapore has a lot of place to go isn't it.

Can't wait to see what YEH will wear at the event....

YEH tweeted she has arrived at Singapore safely

and post these pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

YEH's twitter

aaaaahh OMG OMG! i am dying~

her natural beauty killing me asdfghjlkkhsdfjlk..

her great combination of nose, lips cheek and chin asdfjkhgfdlgfk

BTW, does anyone know what kind of award YEH will prensenting tomorrow?

for irongirl02 & santaiah178

aaditional info: Indosiar will broadcast the translated MAMA on nov  30th.. good news right?

anw, aku juga orang Indonesia ^^

Guest spekmov

it's relly Ritz Carlton! I just opened the website and I saw the same table where YEH took a pic. She probably stayed on the Millenia Suites or another suites in there :) maybe she's doing a personal request to stay there.

Guest zanessa

she looks amazing thanx for the awsome pix she looks awsome long hair def suits her well loving the color cant wait for tomorrows event

whoooohoooo cant wait! thanx all