Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

Two hot Korean celebs will be on the same screen/pic, what a treat for us (their fans) biggrin.gif

Ever since her music drama "tik-tok" with 2 PM I'm always curious what would it be if YEH been paired with Big Bang member, be in a CF or drama/movie. And now I will know (can't wait). I bet the pictures will create some commotion (even their photos on the airport has made hot news) phew.gif

Thanks everyone for the news & pics.

Guest 50julieng

cr: CDBLOOM@YEH.NET

Yoon Eun Hye, Appears As A Walking Doll 'Grabs Attention From Even Afar'

[News En Reporter Kim Mi Ri]

Yoon Eun Hye appeared and stood out with a natural airport fashion.

Yoon Eun Hye appeared at the airport on September 1st for her trip to New York for a photoshoot, 'Dazed & Confused'.

Yoon Eun Hye showcased her fashion sense by dressing in a chic and modern outfit. Befitting of a fashion icon, she matched her outfit with a big side bag which is an "it" item of this fall. The bag looked not only fashionable but it was also economical.

Yoon Eun Hye is expected to showcase her sexy image by shooting an underwear photoshoot in this project. In addition, she will also shoot a couple photoshoot with Big Bang's Top, which will appear in the November W magazine.

*quoted image*

Source: News En: http://news.nate.com.../20110901n20542

:wub: I am expecting an outrageous overthetop photoshoot YEH with TOP in W Magazine...always difference and daring..at the same time..thanks for the news all of you...I couldn't wait!!!!

Guest kevin_eunhye

underwear shoot??

oh yeah, i like that...

its gonna be my computer homescreen hehe..

sorry for my pervet...but i cant help it lol

Guest santaiah178

As predicted YEH & TOP collaboration made a "ruckus" among both's fans biggrin.gif

T.O.P and Yoon Eun Hye heading to NYC for photo shoot

by *Miso* on September 1, 2011 at 1:03 pm 20110901_T.O.P.jpg

Big Bang’s T.O.P recently showed off his chic airport fashion.

On September 1st, fashionista T.O.P set off to New York to participate in a photo shoot, at the airport he was seen wearing chic vintage casual attire. The ensemble included a hip jacket, black denim jeans, white t-shirt, and black sunglasses.

T.O.P will be coupled up with Yoon Eun Hye for W Magazine’s November issue.

Fashion icon, Yoon Eun Hye, also wore casual attire to the airport as well.

20110901_-Yoon-Eun-Hye-e1314894096295.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye carried a big shoulder bag which fits perfectly for the upcoming Fall season. The bag is popular to New Yorkers combining form and function in design aesthetics and practicality.

After her last underwear photoshoot, Yoon Eun Hye hasn’t had an opportunity to really show her sexy side, but her sexiness will appear again for this upcoming shoot.

20110901_topnewyork.jpg

New Yorkers, if you’re lucky you might be able to spot them, so keep an eye out for these two!

Source + Image: Newsen & Osen

allkpop

Sorry if this video's already been posted.

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 1st impression at 'Blue Salt' vip premiere

cr : yn1003

Good Day Everyone..............

picture YEH with glasses ;)

yeh0902.jpg

DC Eune

this is  forum for movie "tong que tai" 电影铜雀台 (In Chinese) ...news about the movie will be update here....

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B5%E7%D3%B0%CD%AD%C8%B8%CC%A8

Guest kevin_eunhye

hopefully some fans can take some picture of them in New York....

i so cant wait for this...

but i dont understand that on the news, it said they will shoot for W magazine, but in yooneunhye.net, it said they shoot for Calvin Klein...

no idea

I thought that she was supposed to go to an Artistry event in China, but she's in New York.... confusing....

I saw one picture of T.O.P. after he arrived in New York but I haven't seen one of Yoon Eun Hye... Sad...

Anyways, this isn't really about Yoon Eun Hye but 2NE1 in a Japanese Music Station, but they did show her for a second at 0:32 during MAMA 2010....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvEt7AAUGzo

I was surprised when they showed her.....

Waiting for news about her!!

Guest kevin_eunhye

I thought that she was supposed to go to an Artistry event in China, but she's in New York.... confusing....

I saw one picture of T.O.P. after he arrived in New York but I haven't seen one of Yoon Eun Hye... Sad...

Anyways, this isn't really about Yoon Eun Hye but 2NE1 in a Japanese Music Station, but they did show her for a second at 0:32 during MAMA 2010....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jvEt7AAUGzo

I was surprised when they showed her.....

Waiting for news about her!!

oh yeah, i totally forgot about the Artistry event in China that ss chichocs said she will attend..

then that rumor was wrong...

anyway, hopefully some fans can take some picture of them in NY for us

Guest santaiah178

hopefully some fans can take some picture of them in New York....

i so cant wait for this...

but i dont understand that on the news, it said they will shoot for W magazine, but in yooneunhye.net, it said they shoot for Calvin Klein...

no idea

Me think Calvin Klein made a collaboration with W magazine to promote their newest product (under wear) which will be modeled/wore by YEH & TOP and be photographed by W magazine. Just like when W magazine had featured YEH wearing Cartier products recently.

Me too... can't wait Kev blush.gif    

Guest kevin_eunhye

Me think Calvin Klein made a collaboration with W magazine to promote their newest product (under wear) which will be modeled/wore by YEH & TOP and be photographed by W magazine. Just like when W magazine had featured YEH wearing Cartier products recently.

Me too... can't wait Kev *quoted image*    

oh, i dont think she would take an underwear shoot with TOP....cause its a little too much since TOP is still idol..

but i think she will take underwear shoot by herself for Dazed and Confused magazine...

Guest santaiah178

More news (but nothing new) about YEH's movie "Tong Que Tai". This time came from a community site that discussing latest Japanese entertainment news. 

Tamaki Hiroshi signs onboard to Chinese movie 'Tong Que Tai'

My link

Hi! For anyone of you who are into Facebook, hope you can visit the Best of Korea community page and like the photos of YEh that i am posting there. Thanks.