Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

news....YEH return to Seoul today...someone saw her at Airport....

At Beijing Award Ceremony Chow Yun Fat confirmed that he will act as Caocao for his upcoming movie...n now he's preparing for his role include growing his bear hehehe....will starts shooting October....

see his latest picture at award ceremony here

61e7f4aajw1dkljwiub2wj.jpg

Guest kevin_eunhye

news....YEH return to Seoul today...someone saw her at Airport....

At Beijing Award Ceremony Chow Yun Fat confirmed that he will act as Caocao for his upcoming movie...n now he's preparing for his role include growing his bear hehehe....will starts shooting October....

see his latest picture at award ceremony here

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dkljwiub2wj.jpg

thanks ss for the news..

wait, didnt you guys say she will attend the Artistry launch on september 2nd in china???

why did she return to Seoul today??

or maybe she will be back later

Guest spekmov

Hi all.... I've been silent for a long time bcoz my poor english language-_-. But now i want to give a comment about YEH silent news in china, because it's a little bit disturb me too when i lost good news about YEH and then find a bad comment about her....

I just thought that her reason to keep silent in china bcoz she just want to do some works like sign contract maybe (HOPE it's contract for her new movie!!!!) and then just go back to korea. So it's not really good idea to explode the news about her trip to china and make so many fans waiting for her at the airport. (I thought this is YEH first reason to not announce her arrive date)  ...

YEH seems like want to give us a big surprise for her next project :rolleyes:

Yoon Eun Hye-sshi Fighting!!!! 

Guest 2812tsarisaac

i really pray dat her next project wiv cyf will go through since YEH got bad experience wiv LS. I hope her fan in china understand y YEH so silent during her trip, may b she doesn't want HER fan to b xcited with something yet to b confirmed. YEH will alwez support u.

this picture from Jadu twitter when they went out from airport

here the translation from Jadu Twitter...

"Today Captain (YEH) height is very excellent..I followed her out of airport n took picture secretly byong byong"  ^_^

676a7df7gw1dkmqkje41kj.jpg

weibo

Jchansh...indeed  :P

Finally we've got news guys..this time ChangChun film studio...the movie production company speak out  at China Daily

it said early October we have huge movie project " Tong Que Tai " will start filming with Chow Yun Fat, Alec Su, Yoon Eun Hye n still coming another casts.....

长影:身处2011年大考季 来源:长春晚报  作者:姚霞  10月初,还有一部新作巨制《铜雀台》即将开机,周润发、苏有朋、尹恩惠 将陆续进剧

http://www.chinadail...nt_3627508.html

cr weibo n baidu

Guest amber1982

this picture from Jadu twitter when they went out from airport

here the translation from Jadu Twitter...

"Today Captain (YEH) height is very excellent..I followed her out of airport n took picture secretly byong byong"  ^_^

*quoted image*

weibo

Jchansh...indeed  :P

I love her fashion sense, very casual yet very stylish!

Finally we've got news guys..this time ChangChun film studio...the movie production company speak out  at China Daily

it said early October we have huge movie project " Tong Que Tai " will start filming with Chow Yun Fat, Alec Su, Yoon Eun Hye n still coming another casts.....

cr weibo n baidu

Hi, chichocs! Boy, you certainly are one of our most diligent YEH warriors! Thanks for the news...Hope it will be picked up by yooneunhye.net, AKP, and dramabeans! More news please!

cr weibo n baidu

Hi chichocs!wave!!

Thank you so much for the owesome goodies you brought to us!!Love YEh's fashion sense and her bag!kekeke

take care always chichocs!

Read from Baidu: production team mentioned that YEH will go china again but didnt give any details when and its confidential.

China fans haven been quiet these two days and I wanted to post that message but I dont know why my computer didnt allow me..

@Julieng....really??? ^_^

@Rsu618 n Elizhka...welcome...don't thank me...thank to China fans cause they so diligent, loyal n devoted to YEH..I just "copy n paste" here all the news n pictures they posted in Baidu bar n Weibo..... ;) billions thanks to all China fans n all warriors here :D

artistry7.jpg

baidu

YEH is rank 28 the most beautiful stars in Korea

cr dumb_dumb99 @ yooneunhye.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/most-beautiful-stars-ranking-28-yoon-eun-hye#post-12492

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks CHinese fans and ss Chichoc as well hehe...

u have worked hard lately, ss...

still no news...oh, im dying day by day..

still waiting