Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@Kevin...salute to you!! you the only boy that I know who like fashions :lol:...very unique...like santaiah said ..you should be our fashions adviser with angelhimne,Julieng n yoonie1003 at yeh.net :lol:

@Santaiah,rsu618 n 50julieng. .I pray hope all your wish about YEH's next project will come true ;)

Guest 50julieng

@santaiah178...JJM and JWS and YEH were in CFs before..I liked JJM in Queen of the Game not Frozen Flower...I want to see PJH with YEH also, YEH will matches well with any male leads...

You are right though...any male leads but please with good scripts and writers..for a chance..but doesn't she read the scripts before she choose the drama..?

@chicchocs ..hi..thank you, just hope her new drama does justice for her acting ability...

You guys want to see how HOT YEH was in blond wig..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&no=167212&page=2&bbs

Guest kevin_eunhye

hehe it looks like u guys did not know my ID at YEH.net huh??

at YEH.net, my ID is eunhye1320..have u seen this ID before?? if yes, then its me...i was also discuss sometime with ss Angelmine and ss Julieng about YEH's fashion hehe...

and in this picture, Han Chae Yong was carrying a Mulberry bag that YEH also wore in LTM as well...i remember that brown Mulberry bag costs around $1,500....

pm15.jpg

mulberrybag.jpg

and if u guys see the news about Kpop today when idol group went to Japan for Music Bank or something...Yoona of SNSD also carried this brown bag as well....

snsdatgimpoairportjuly1.jpg

ps: u guys like this bag???/ for me, i dont...its expensive but not that nice :)))

Guest KQI88

/\ Wow! The photos of her with the blond wig were amazing. She can totally pull off the rock/punk visual/sexy ^^

I could totally picture her singing with a band of punk rockers or even her playing the bass while smoking a cigar and giving a strong look aka Sid Vicious hahaha

hehe it looks like u guys did not know my ID at YEH.net huh??

at YEH.net, my ID is eunhye1320..have u seen this ID before?? if yes, then its me...i was also discuss sometime with ss Angelmine and ss Julieng about YEH's fashion hehe...

and in this picture, Han Chae Yong was carrying a Mulberry bag that YEH also wore in LTM as well...i remember that brown Mulberry bag costs around $1,500....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

and if u guys see the news about Kpop today when idol group went to Japan for Music Bank or something...Yoona of SNSD also carried this brown bag as well....

*quoted image*

ps: u guys like this bag???/ for me, i dont...its expensive but not that nice :)))

yeah..I know your ID there...U not realized that I called Kevin in that site??? here I found in baidu about artistry..someone found this on the web or magazine(forgot) it published 2011 May...I think thi is the new one...

artistry.jpg

baidu

here YEH photo collection for 2006 anan - paradise kids in Bali

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&no=167201&page=3&bbs=

for 2006 the 60's mini

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&no=167203&page=3&bbs=

she looks gorgeous  :wub:

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

YEH is lovable from head to toe :wub:

@kev, not just become fashion advisor in yeh.net, you should put your cv to TheHouseCompany and be YEH fashion stylist instead :w00t:

Fans of YEH is a bunch of talented people actually, i remember marrsq also ready to arrange YEH's wedding B) Count me in, guys. Count me in.

i'm wondering same question with ezbc, whether KJH also attended the movie premiere or not... Well, there was no picture of him, so i guess he was not. It could be awesome reunion for YEH and KJH (and Jadu) if they could meet together there. Even accidentally is okay (i mean, not coming together in purpose) :D

Guest santaiah178

@santaiah178...JJM and JWS and YEH were in CFs before..I liked JJM in Queen of the Game not Frozen Flower...I want to see PJH with YEH also, YEH will matches well with any male leads...

You are right though...any male leads but please with good scripts and writers..for a chance..but doesn't she read the scripts before she choose the drama..?

@chicchocs ..hi..thank you, just hope her new drama does justice for her acting ability...

You guys want to see how HOT YEH was in blond wig..

http://gall.dcinside...7212&page=2

Yes I've seen those CF. YEH did a phone card (LG) CF with JJM and SK Telecom with JWS if I'm not mistaken. She still looks young & cute then. I wonder how it will be if she's doing a CF with Kang Ji-Hwan ? It must be explosive with their chemistry :phew:

Regarding the scripts, yes off course she read them. But they (Production co.) usually send a RAW script & plot cause with how K drama works (no wonder) the script mostly can be changed according to the viewers demand (i.e rating). The ending of a drama can be very different with the first plot. So it can turn out good or bad depending on how the scriptwriter's ability to engage viewer attention by a good & coherent plot. In other word the credibility and the experience of the scriptwriter is an important thing to sustain the storyline/plot.

Hi chichocs, how are doing dongsaeng ? It just that I want to see YEH star in a drama with a good team work (good PD, scriptwriter & co-star) for a chance. Knowing that she has a talent and can be very good in her craft (see Coffee Prince) if given a challenging role & plot/script,.It's a pain to watch her in 2 "not so good" dramas (MFL & LTM).   

kevin, yes I also know your ID at yeh.net. You're an active member there. It's a good thing I must say ^_^

EDIT : chichocs, if I'm not wrong those pics are the photos YEH's taken for her fansmeet on November 2009.

Here's the clip/video of that event credit to Arirang

YEH fansmeet 2009

Guest kevin_eunhye

@chichocs: oh really? U called me Kevin in YEH.net as well…I didn’t know that..

I only thought CDbloom hyung, ss Julieng, and ss Mari here know me as Kevin in YEH.net..but not really huh?? A lot of ppl know hehe…

The artistry picture was not new..i think I have seen it before…and I cant wait to see her in shanghai with Sarah parker for Amyway soon…

Oh and the picture that u posted above with her signature on it..i believe they r quite long ago when she had her fan meeting in Japan or Korea…I think its in 2009 or so…I love that picture and thank you for posting them here…hehe

@Yoon mikaeel: I wish I could be her stylist…if she hires me, I swear I will drop out of school right the way and head straight to YEH’s company haha…does it sound amazing??? Hehe..

YEH’s fans r actually really talented and they r really good at a lot of stuff…hehe

@santaiah178: haha thanks for saying that…im actually everywhere….as long as there is YEH’s fansite, I will be there soon or later hehe…

Look at this picture..

Similar???

yooneunhyeec9ca4ec9d80e.jpg

@ Kevin...lol..that picture???so funny...YEH more beautiful isn't it? thanks for the info about the pictures...I'm newbie here..so many things I don't know about YEH...many pictures I've never seen before hehehe....n as always...she looks beautiful:wub:

@santaiah...thanks sis......for me MFL n LTM are entertaining dramas..I love it...n I hope next project her role more challenging n  can explore her acting ability!! I want her improves with every role that she takes....:lol:

Guest 50julieng

@chichocs: oh really? U called me Kevin in YEH.net as well…I didn’t know that..

I only thought CDbloom hyung, ss Julieng, and ss Mari here know me as Kevin in YEH.net..but not really huh?? A lot of ppl know hehe…

The artistry picture was not new..i think I have seen it before…and I cant wait to see her in shanghai with Sarah parker for Amyway soon…

Oh and the picture that u posted above with her signature on it..i believe they r quite long ago when she had her fan meeting in Japan or Korea…I think its in 2009 or so…I love that picture and thank you for posting them here…hehe

@Yoon mikaeel: I wish I could be her stylist…if she hires me, I swear I will drop out of school right the way and head straight to YEH’s company haha…does it sound amazing??? Hehe..

YEH’s fans r actually really talented and they r really good at a lot of stuff…hehe

@santaiah178: haha thanks for saying that…im actually everywhere….as long as there is YEH’s fansite, I will be there soon or later hehe…

Look at this picture..

Similar???

*quoted image*

AddEmoticons126110.gif Hi Kevin,  when I saw this picture I remembered the interviewed YEh had with English translated:..Korean people said 'YEH had a nice collar bone/shoulder similar to Venus statue'...and she surprised by that...youtube removed Eng version but I post nonEng..just watch the part in  this video at 3:21 ..

http://www.youtube.c...AE9ECF909A0E4CA

Guest kevin_eunhye

*quoted image* Hi Kevin,  when I saw this picture I remembered the interviewed YEh had with English translated:..Korean people said 'YEH had a nice collar bone/shoulder similar to Venus statue'...and she surprised by that...youtube removed Eng version but I post nonEng..just watch the part in  this video at 3:21 ..

http://www.youtube.c...AE9ECF909A0E4CA

yes, ss...i remember them all..

thats why i posted that picture hehe..

if u look at her collar bone, they really look alike as Venus...

and her collar bones r awesome which can pull all the dress and simple clothes off pretty well....

if u look at her fashion, even though she wears something simple, sometimes ugly too, but she still rocks it in the way she could do...and sometime i can NOT even imagine who else can wear that clothes to public...thanks god its YEH...hehe

do u still remember the outfit that she wore to Prada in 2009 or 2010 and the LV dress that she wore to W event??? OH GOD, those two outfits r the most daring outfit to public hehe...

@chichocs: oh ur new here?? i didnt know that...r u new at YEH.net as well???

just take ur time and look for her stuff...the more u know about her, the amazing she is....seriously?? can u imagine there was a time all i did the whole day was just looking around and see her picture and news and stuff....i never get bored doing that...and now i got used to it already hehe

angel YEH...

34132741.jpg

dc

@kevin yeah kevin...I tried to read from page one..but stop till page 10..to many!!!!not good for my eyes n made me dizzy....lol

I'm lurking here since LTM hehehe...of course I'm active in Yeh.net...u never noticed my ID name there?? go there n check it again lol....

Agree with u...everything that YEh wears always look good to her....this girl is amazing!! so for now I just looking for news n stuff about her n post it in here n yeh.net   :D

@50Julieng...thanks for the video ^_^

Guest santaiah178

do u still remember the outfit that she wore to Prada in 2009 or 2010 and the LV dress that she wore to W event??? OH GOD, those two outfits r the most daring outfit to public hehe...

Do you mean these outfit kevin ?

YEH at The Prada Transformer event on 23rd April 2009

yooneunhye-090424-20-283-29.jpg

YEH at "Love your W" fundraiser on 28th Oct 2010

20101028_wkorea_2.jpg

I remember how surprised I was when saw these outfits for the first time. But then  come the realization that she has a unique/different taste for fashion.  Maybe that's why she's been dubbed as a fashionista & many designers love her to be their model or speaker person ^_^

chichocs, actually I watched LTM for the sake of the chemistry between the leads but not so much into the storyline. So just like what ockoala/koalasplayground said (on her review of LTM), I watch it with my sensitivity over sense. And I enjoy it a lot B)

@santaiah...yup...brain off heart on hehehe...waaw YEH's outfit very unique hehehe...she always look gorgeous :wub:

here picture of Jumeriah hotel taken by China fans.....YEH will be there on July 21 for artistry

jume1.jpg

jume7.jpg

want more?? here the link  http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1140197235

baidu