Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

is it really such a bad thing if YEH has a lover and such a relief if she doesnt have one? :D

in all fairness, YSH is a very fine man and they look cute together in LC. it was nice of him to comfort YEH during her tough times. it would be a turn off if he just didnt care about his co-star though. LOL! but what ticks me off (too) is that they might just be using this as a publicity for LC to boost some ratings, coz somehow this news was already expected, either with JIW or YSH. and what a perfect timing for the press release, even using YEH's 'moment'. pfft.

anyway.. for what it's worth, still glad to know that her co-stars are looking after her. :)

--

and it's been a while. lol! thanks everyone for the updates ^^

is it really such a bad thing if YEH has a lover and such a relief if she doesnt have one? :D

in all fairness, YSH is a very fine man and they look cute together in LC. it was nice of him to comfort YEH during her tough times. it would be a turn off if he just didnt care about his co-star though. LOL! but what ticks me off (too) is that they might just be using this as a publicity for LC to boost some ratings, coz somehow this news was already expected, either with JIW or YSH. and what a perfect timing for the press release, even using YEH's 'moment'. pfft.

anyway.. for what it's worth, still glad to know that her co-stars are looking after her. :)

--

and it's been a while. lol! thanks everyone for the updates ^^

I agree, YSH is a very fine man. He is funny, quick wit, caring, charming, and good looking individual. Here is an interview with YSH's and his QOH costar, Choi Chul Ho, in regards to the age gap.

Choi Chul-ho-sshi, you must be planning to spend time with your family. Your wife was a Miss Korea contestant — I hear she is 12 years younger than you?

[The answer is a pun so it doesn't make sense in English but here it is anyway. --javabeans]

Yoon: “He joked yesterday that she’s not from there, just that area.”

Choi: “That’s right. [Laughs] To be exact, we are 12 years and 10 months apart. I think he [Yoon Sang-hyun] will go for a bigger age difference, say with a woman 16 years younger.”

Yoon: “Still, I’d have to be able to converse with her. If I can’t, it’s frustrating…”

Choi: “I think Sang-hyun is the mental age of a young twentysomething. He’s really optimistic and bright and positive. So someone 16 years younger is perfect.” Credit: Dramabeans.

Let me know if this does not belong here and I can post to YSH's forum. Thanks.

whoa whoa.. dont get me wrong..

those of you who know me by now should know i was being sarcastic up there ^^

its not so much Mr Yoon i was being sarcastic at (cos i like that man), but moreso the article and how it was written.

anyone who can read and understand korean will clearly see how dramatic that article was written..

but then again it was written by Kim Yong Ho who's known for writing up a lot of bs ^^;

but the whole thing just smells of noise marketing..

so YEH's gonna go further and sue them? hmm.. it's not like this is the only scandal that she's been involved in.. but i guess she's had enough. well YEH fighting ^^;

rasany welcome to the YEHouse ^^

smr05, thanks for the welcome and for all your juicy news and spoilers. It has been a pleasure to have come to the YEH house. Also, thanks to all other YEH warriors who have welcomed me. Sorry I did not get the chance to holler back at you all.

Guest kapeadik

Wow, that was some news! After relative silence in the past few days, we get shaken up by something like this that may seem a little off-bat hehe. Just like what rasany said in the MFL thread, I would take this news with a grain of salt. It's kinda disconcerting though, how others are reacting...like they're weirded out or something. Me, if there's even a shred of truth on their supposed relationship, I wouldn't mind. Yes, it would be a little icky at the start, but hey, whatever makes the two happy (especially YEH :P ). I kinda expected (or still expecting) YEH to fall for someone older than her...she attracts men who can't help but feel protective of her --- but I'm assuming, so I'll stop now hehe.

I just hope that this is not a media ploy to get the ratings up. I seriously think that this did not originate from the actors themselves, thus I can only suspect someone from the production. Something's definitely screwed up with those guys. They haven't been doing a good job from the start and still have yet to get their act together with only 6 episodes to go. If I may offer one unsolicited advice to YEH, after MFL, stay lightyears away from Yigim or get a restraining order haha! There was a reason why they were in trouble in the first place, but our girl (being the good girl that she is!) gave them a chance. Wake up, Yigim people! end of rant.... :lol:

Go, go, go YEH! You have my support all the time and everytime.... :)

Guest kapeadik

edit: Sorry, my post appeared twice. Ahh, the danger of clicking the refresh button a little tad too much. Sorry, mod! Had to edit this way so I don't have to bother you anymore. Hope it works...x'ing fingers... :unsure:

Go, go, go MFL! :)

annyeong

Ryeo~

40213796.jpg

78115055.jpg89247018.jpg

credit dceune

dating...

its one of the strategy from yigim or its just a rumor....

just hope that it won't hurt YEH..

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest viola501

Ahhggg!! I'm too late for the YEH photo hunt!

Tsk! lols :lol:

Hmm MFL casts scandal?

Isnt there always at least 1 scandal coming out during every Eunhye's dramas?

But I guess Eunhye onni is so fed up with it now, seeing she's quite angry and wanna take some legal action

Personally, I think she should stand up from time to time. coz she's always been too nice and too sweet

the reporters who create nothing but false rumors should have learned sth. if they got sued >_>

Anyway, I dont think they are dating in real life

not becoz I dont like YSH or I worry about the age gap

but I always get the oppa-dongseng feeling watching them out of screen

And if they do, Eunhye wouldnt be this angry

Could it be b/c her real bf is angry? :X :D lols (that's if she really has one)

awww!! Ella onni!

Eunhye with her traditional beauty :wub:

These pics explain why I wanna see Eunhye in Sageuk so much

She rocks the hanboks so well *melt*

Thanx for sharing ^_^

Woopiezzzz warriors!

Whoa~ the scandal! It made my heart floated with joy but then it fell me down with their denial. (I'm not even sure if i'm a Yoon-Yoon shipper, I'm happy with anyone who makes YEH happy.) ^^

YEH is taking legal actions, eh? This doesn't sound like her. She (almost) always let even more serious issues pass. Wonder why she's becoming fierce now. Kang Hye Na much, huh? keke

Haha elle, you got them right! (but you're cheating 'coz you have two extra eyes~ jk jk) :P

photohunt1answer.th.jpg

more from ryeo. ^^

73634495.jpg

46673720.jpg

cr: dceune

-----

edited: viola~ that boyfriend comment of yours, aish! (but it's what I thought too~ lolz)

annyeong~

sorry for any grammar mistakes..feel free to correct me if i'm wrong..

20090717090922.jpg

i've just completed half of this..the other half..

stay tuned~

thanks mari sis for the little update..

its sad that she didnt get the deal..well..there are always chances and opportunities in the future..

YEH fighting!

thanks yo onni for the ryeo bts and wardrobe pics!!

yay..plus yehpoints for me for completing the photo hunt!

i want more!!! are you going to fulfill my wish?please~

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

wow~ elle, thanks for the translations. ^^

YEH prefers and older man for now, eh? Which mean she might change her mind later? lols

How many questions are left? Can't wait for them all! *pressure pressure*

and yea, u got them right but you cheated! so, only +0.325 points for you. :P

More YEHgame ~ photo hunt!

photohunt002.jpg

Again, FIVE differences. Let's see who got them first. ^^

----

edited: I dunno why the above pic is brighter than the below one but it is NOT one of the differences. keke

annyeong~

sad YEH T.T

75962647.gif

credit dcmfl

yea yo onni..for now she want older man..

so it might change..never predict the future..keke

i didnt cheat!!!

nevermind..0.325 consider as points as well..i'll take it!

thanks onni for another photo hunt!!

btw..there are 5 more questions left..

here is it!

skin color

ring

color of shirt

digit at the back

earring

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest viola501

Yodya onni

Hmmm... dunno if i got it right but here we go...

1. her shirt colour

2. the ring on her finger

3. number 0 -> 8 on right above

4. the "!" on left above

5. her right earring

I feel a bit sad reading the 5 question (thank u elle onni)

But I always love her thoughtful answers.

Yoon Eun Hye is definitely one of a kind

Older guys? wae?!

Dont u know younger guys are more active and yummy? :lol:

hahaha jk jk

I just wish YEH will find the one who she truly love and he love her, protect her, guide her and devote his life for her

A great girl like her definitely deserve a great guy in her life ^_^

Play game with Yodya :)

1. Shirt color

2. Earrings

3. No. 8 in the right back

4. ! in the left up box

5. The ring on her finger

Yah!!! finally got 5 of them ^^

Anyways some BTS

cr: dcmfl

zzzsk.jpg

Guest eunhye2303

thaks ella for your translation :X wait for the remainder

poor YEH! i think she must be angry! lots of mess with her!! :-<

hope she'll be fine >:D< !! Be strong super girl B) .

Eun Hye and MFL fighting!!!

Hello ~~~ Last post before I go to bed. ^^

I found this news mentioning YEH.

Seoul to Use Expats for Promotion

By Kwon Mee-yoo

Staff Reporter

(The part where YEH's name is mentioned.)

"We have also attracted Chinese television producers to shoot variety shows in Seoul," he said. For example, actress Lin Chi-Ling visited the city for a photo shoot and television show with Korean actress Yoon Eun-hye, Sunday.

src: koreatimes.co.kr

Lin Chi-Ling is the lady smr , elle and kazutoshi talked about, right? Ahhh, hectic schedule for YEH. But I'm exciting & wondering what kind of the variety it is. Hope we have a glimpse from the show too. ^^

Thanks elle, viola & facing for participating. ^^

I'll give the answers later.