Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hello. I've always been a lurker at this thread. I'm a big fan of YEH from Singapore. I am glad that YEH is now more active updating on Instagram/Weibo. I really miss her so much.

Is it confirmed that her Cafe in Bangkok will open in 1st March? I have this crazy idea of flying to Bangkok just to go to her cafe. I hope we get more definite info on this.

• Like 5

WHEN WILL SHE ANNOUNCE HER COMEBACK PROJECT!? 

I wonder if that latest insta post is her home? I see steps/staircase in background? 

I also want to encourage all the lurkers/silent readers, please do post on here and reply when you want because then it enters the 'HOT TOPICS' section which, I think, is great exposure for YEH now that she may hopefully be back. 

@Nakiami Kyoko She looks SO pretty in that Naver picture...I love her with that length of hair and hair colour, really hope that in whatever project she stars in next, she won't chop it off (but she shouldn't right - she's the Asian spokesperson for L'oreal Hair) 

@lonetwilight Fingers crossed. I also think she's being kind and updating for all us fans since we've been desperate - such a cutie!

@ainkimura Hello and welcome! :) There's been no official announcement, as far as I'm aware but it was apparently announced by SHOW DC. Hopefully someone else can provide more information? 

• Like 4

@asteria1003 : yeah .. she looks so pretty and young in this picture :wub: Actually that picture is from the video that she post in her IG for promoting BY Grace, I recognized the dress.

Article saying that Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 will make her comeback in Korea this year: http://www.ichannela.com/news/main/news_detailPage.do?publishId=000000023453http://www. ©HallyuYEH

C4TWg34VMAICXn0.jpg

google translate:

Actor Yoon Eun-hye recently told fans.
Yoon Eun - hye asked his fans on the 10th on his SNS Wei Bo on the message "It 's been a while".
Yoon Eun-hye boasted that she was still a four-parted self. The V-line and the good eye line on the face with almost no makeup enhances the innocence of Yoon Eun-hye.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye is planning to return to Korea this year.

Channel A Digital News
  • Like 6

Hi Warriors, Neris, Amazings, and Grapes,

Just checking in to say hello (I know, it has been awhile :)) and to new fans, welcome to the fandom. 

So excited to see the flourish of activities since the start of 2017. This thread is alive once more. Let's hope 2017 is the best year yet for YEH and for us. 

I wanna thank @Nakiami Kyoko for doing such a splendid job updating and maintaining this thread. It's a tough job when there's no news for long periods of time. YEH really is renown to her fans as being a silent ninja. :ph34r: Lol!

@lonetwilight Miss you so much. Thank you for the news updates. Hope to hear more good news soon. 

@asteria1003 Welcome welcome!!! The way you shared your story on how you've been bitten by the YEH love bug are how many of us had experienced initially in the past. Now some of us veterans have learn to exercise patience. Hahaha! Its not easy being a YEH fan. Hope you'll get use to it soon and be a lifelong YEH supporter. 

@ainkimura I'm still jealous of you for bumping into YEH and managed to take a photo with her a few years ago at the Singapore Fashion Week. You lucky devil!!! Hahaha! Hope you'll be able to fly to Bangkok for the opening of by GRACE. 

And to many other fans which I didn't tag, miss you all Betty much and please share and comment here whenever possible. 

Cheers everyone!!!

• Like 11

Thank you for the warm welcome.

@Kuppies82I'm surprised you remembered my encounter with her! I will never forget the night my whole life.. it was such a beautiful memory.

I have made the decision to fly to Bangkok on 1st March!! And after seeing some pictures, i think there will be goods sold in the cafe? Not sure if its for display or for sale. I hope its for sale so we can buy them! And i hope we get more info of the prices and shop! I need to bring extra cash for it!!

I have always waited patiently for YEH comeback. I hope 2017 is the year we see her again on TV!

• Like 10

A worrying comment in the above 'koalasplayground' article is the fact that k-netizens have apparently not gotten over what happened with YEH in 2015 (it isn't even worthy of a mention as I found the whole fiasco really, incredibly stupid - thank goodness YEH didn't waste her time with it). There's apparently negative comments on Naver articles about YEH (as a non-korean speaker, I don't know if it's true?) Side note - netizens are terrifying.

As much as I don't want to dwell on any past negativity or any negativity for that matter on this thread, I feel really anxious in terms of how the people of S. Korea will receive her once she is back. It seems ratings and viewership is of great significance to deem a drama a hit/success but if people are prejudiced about her from the get go, then that will be extremely unfair. She's so precious and an amazing actress. I dislike thinking about how her popularity has dwindled in her own home or her fans in S. Korea have forgot/abandoned her. I wish there was some way to confirm. This is very presumptuous of me, but I still want to regard her as being at the same level as she was when she did Princess Hours/The Vineyard Man/Coffee Prince. However, it seems with YEH, she's always had people underestimate her, only to prove to people SO many times that she's capable. So I honestly hope and pray that she is able to do that again and really COME BACK with a BANG. Firstly though, 'After Love' needs to hit the screens and from what little I have seen from stills and trailers, it looks like a solid performance. It could very well be a hit amongst the Japanese and Chinese. I feel with Koreans, it's more volatile and hard to tell. I wish, as her international fans, we could do more for her but sadly, we're miles away. I hope she knows she has our support. 

Edit: I re-read the article and ms. koala states 'return in the early second half of this year' - meaning, July/August? Did I misunderstand? What? Really? I had an feeling that YEH wouldn't announce anything before the opening of 'by Grace' but that late?!

• Like 7

15 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

A worrying comment in the above 'koalasplayground' article is the fact that k-netizens have apparently not gotten over what happened with YEH in 2015 (it isn't even worthy of a mention as I found the whole fiasco really, incredibly stupid - thank goodness YEH didn't waste her time with it). There's apparently negative comments on Naver articles about YEH (as a non-korean speaker, I don't know if it's true?) Side note - netizens are terrifying.

As much as I don't want to dwell on any past negativity or any negativity for that matter on this thread, I feel really anxious in terms of how the people of S. Korea will receive her once she is back. It seems ratings and viewership is of great significance to deem a drama a hit/success but if people are prejudiced about her from the get go, then that will be extremely unfair. She's so precious and an amazing actress. I dislike thinking about how her popularity has dwindled in her own home or her fans in S. Korea have forgot/abandoned her. I wish there was some way to confirm. This is very presumptuous of me, but I still want to regard her as being at the same level as she was when she did Princess Hours/The Vineyard Man/Coffee Prince. However, it seems with YEH, she's always had people underestimate her, only to prove to people SO many times that she's capable. So I honestly hope and pray that she is able to do that again and really COME BACK with a BANG. Firstly though, 'After Love' needs to hit the screens and from what little I have seen from stills and trailers, it looks like a solid performance. It could very well be a hit amongst the Japanese and Chinese. I feel with Koreans, it's more volatile and hard to tell. I wish, as her international fans, we could do more for her but sadly, we're miles away. I hope she knows she has our support. 

Edit: I re-read the article and ms. koala states 'return in the early second half of this year' - meaning, July/August? Did I misunderstand? What? Really? I had an feeling that YEH wouldn't announce anything before the opening of 'by Grace' but that late?!

I understand your concern regarding negative comment toward YEH but I assure you that it's not an unusual thing. Every time she announces her new project there're always negative comments on her article especially since she was an idol before (it's more harder ) But it's true that after the so called "scandal" her haters seem doubled. I think it's not a shock considering it's "Korean netizen" we're talking about (they're very sensitive even to a tiny mistake, especially when the "culprit" is an actress). You don't have to worry much about it cause it will naturally stop/lessen as long as she give her best performance (acting skill) or her project become a hit. Song Hye Kyo is a good example. When they announced that she's a female lead in DotS the majority of comment were negative. But it's changed now after the drama became a major hit. My only wish is that YEH has a knack to choose a good project for her comeback in term of plot and crews.

As for the timing, like you I also think she will announce her next project after opening her coffee shop in Thailand on March. But on the otherhand I think making project on the early second half of the year it's reasonable enough since the (drama) schedule (on TV stations & TV cables) for the first half of the year is already full :)

@Kuppies82 I miss you too and our convo :wink:

• Like 9

On 2/10/2017 at 8:23 PM, asteria1003 said:

WHEN WILL SHE ANNOUNCE HER COMEBACK PROJECT!? 

I wonder if that latest insta post is her home? I see steps/staircase in background? 

I also want to encourage all the lurkers/silent readers, please do post on here and reply when you want because then it enters the 'HOT TOPICS' section which, I think, is great exposure for YEH now that she may hopefully be back. 

Looks like it's from Jacob's Ladder? JL has a stair and has brick wall interiors. idk tho if the stair is for going up or an underground stairs. Hehehe. People who came during her last fan meeting would know. Ahhh, really hope there will still be more fanmeetings to come until I can afford join xD Really really want to see her upclose. I believe I will meet her in this lifetime! 

• Like 6