Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I don't know why I post my opinion here... i just wanna...

See our YEH eonni take The role of the upcoming drama with Lee seunggi oppa in Kill Me Heal Me...

I really wanna watch her comeback in drama... soon!!! And it will be epic if she take that drama with seunggi oppa...

{2014.11.20} Moon Sang Min (YEH's Manager ) INS Update 

제목: 영화속으로... 포토: 윤이사님~- Title: Into the movie... Photo: Director Yoon~ = == == == == == == == == == == == == == == - It means that these photographs were taken by Yoon Eun Hye on the island of Jeju.1491604_687134831402530_8548231219373419
Trans: lehuong
Cre: msangmin IG / Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House

YEH's so cute at the video call with her Baby VOX unnis......  Need to see more of her like that.
Anwayzzz, hoping that she'll somehow promote the Blood Merchant too but she'll be filming her movie.  Happy that she seems to be having fun at Jeju....  And I'm awaiting her comeback movie, of course.  
Anywayzzzz. here's a video of her confirmation for After Love...

Credit: Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"I like how they include Yoon Eun Hye on the list of Veteran Actors! :-bd
------- class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2014 MAMA Presenting Line-Up Revealed
2014-mama.jpg

The 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards (2014 MAMA) has revealed the presenting line-up for the ceremony to be held this coming December 3 in Hong Kong.

The hottest stars of Korean entertainment are rolling out for the show, including veteran actors Kwon Sang WooSong Seung HunChoi Ji Woo, and Yoon Eun Hye. Also presenting will be Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang SooLee Dong Wook, Park Bo YoungKim Ji HoonKim Ji SukYeon Woo Jin, Han Groo,Kyung Soo Jin, Yoo In NaKang SoraAhn Jae Hyun, and Park Min Woo.

Moreover, Chae Rim and Gao Zi Qi, who recently tied the knot in October of this year, will also be making an appearance at the show.

The 2014 MAMA is made up of 17 categories: five artist, eight genre, and two special categories, and one award for artist of the year, and one for song of the year.

The ’2014 MAMA’ will be held on December 3rd at the AsiaWorld Arena in Hong Kong.

Credit/Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/25/2014-mama-presenting-line-up-revealed-includes-song-ji-hyo-lee-kwang-soo-kang-sora-and-more/

--------------------

Hello, please don't quote images/pictures. Pictures take up a lot of time to load. If you are quoting the pictures again, it doubles the time to load the page. Please be considerate. Instead, remove the %7Boption%7Dtags around the link. Thanks Everyone!