Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest lovelyfan

Yoon Eun Hye confirmed to star in Korean-Chinese joint -venture movie 'After Love'
http://news.nate.com/view/20141116n04339

JFdXk0d.jpg fFERIao.jpg
Photo Credit: JARMY Entertainment  via Nate

WOOOOW...last night YEH was really beautiful... :x

Regarding her confirmation to acts in " After Love ", i respect her decision, all the best for you...with pain in my heart yet i have to confess that i will skip this one... =((

Will be waiting for your other new projects soon... :-*

B2iVhnpCAAAd8-B.jpg
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye Confirmed to Act alongside Park Shi Hoo in Upcoming Film “After Love”

Actress Yoon Eun Hye has been confirmed to act alongside actor Park Shi Hoo in the upcoming Korean-Chinese collaboration film, “After Love.”

Yoon Eun Hye’s agency announced on November 16, “Yoon Eun Hye has been cast as the lead actress of ‘After Love.’”

“After Love” will be a melodrama film about a sad love story between a man and a woman who learn of unconditional love and sacrifices.

Yoon Eun Hye’s agency also commented that she has recently gotten a lot of casting calls from China. This movie will be her first project for a Chinese audience.

A collaboration between Korea and China, “After Love” will be filmed in both countries, and it will open in theaters at the same time in the two countries. Park Shi Hoo will portray the male lead.

See also: Yoon Eun Hye and Park Shi Hoo in Talks for Comeback Through New Film, “After Love”

cred: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/15/yoon-eun-hye-confirmed-to-act-alongside-park-shi-hoo-in-upcoming-film-after-love/

I guess I am going to be the first to say it. However, it is a sad sad day for me in the YEH fanclub. I mean I have shed a tear. I will always be a YEH fan. However, I stopped watching Missing You, have never got around to watching Marry Him If You Dare, and am honestly not inclined to watch this film at all. I just feel like a part of my youth has just died. 
Maybe in time my heart will change. However, for right now, I just feel numb. 
I hope this film brings her much success and other fans enjoy it. Stay strong YEH fans.
P.S. She really does look striking at the Gangnam YSL event. 

Guest MCSarangYEH

:x :x :x YSL pics and After Love movie confirmation are :x :x :x

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/11/15/yoon-eun-hye-confirmed-for-after-love-with-park-shi-hoo-and-steps-out-for-ysl-event/

Please hold your head up high, don't let them ever count you out && be Triumphant Miss Grace Yoon!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd God bless you!

JFdXk0d.jpg

My beloved Ms. Yoon Eun Hye has made her decision so I have to set aside whatever doubts I may have had in her accepting this project and give her my full support, understanding, trust and most of all my love.I pray that her role in the movie will reveal to all her acting chops and make her star shine its brightest.Fighting Miss YEH!!!

Guest luzvisms

upon confirmation and yeh's decision regarding the movie after love., I'm yeh's fan all the way so I say GOOD LUCK! ALL THE BEST! will support you a thousand times over.

at the end of the day It's her decision to make regardless.... fighting yeh unnie luzvismsGOD BLESS YOU!

cto:

:)>-  :)>- :)>- 10409376_787276324674000_819025162484232cto

Yoon Eun Hye Confirmed for After Love with Park Shi Hoo And Steps Out for YSL Event
hyeh8.jpg
I had a sinking feeling that Yoon Eun Hyewould accept the offer to be the leading lady of the upcoming Korean-Chinese co-produced melo-romance movie After Love. It mostly came from seeing the production start filming already on Jeju with leading man Park Shi Hoo without any scrambles behind the scenes to secure a different leading lady. She's officially confirmed for the movie and will start filming next week. Enough has been said about what Yoon Eun Hye's legions of fans feel about her accepting this project so no need to rehash the same concerns again.
The movie is the "if only" type of regretful romance that wouldn't interest me to begin with since it grates on my pet peeve about people not appreciating something until it's gone. Park Shi Hoo plays an bitter former airline pilot who is not happy with his ground crew career or his set up arranged marriage to wife Yoon Eun Hye. It's only after she dies (not a spoiler) that he realizes how wonderful she was and regrets how he treated her when she was alive. Yoon Eun Hye stepped out in public this weekend at a Yves Saint Laurent makeup event looking lovely but utterly 皮笑肉不笑 (smile doesn't reach her eyes) so I wonder if she's already trying to get into character of the sad wife.
In the movie, Park Shi Hoo's character follows his dead wife's memory trail which leads to her first love. Ugh, I already want to slap him. Her first love will probably be him, too, and make him feel even shittier about how he ignored her when she was alive. The movie is filming for the next few weeks in Jeju before moving to Beijing for the remainder of the filming through next January. Yoon Eun Hye fans in China can probably find out where the production is filming and try to sneak at peek for her.
Now it's just wait and see what comes from the movie either in terms of quality end product and/or critical and audience reception. The movie is slated for a second half of 2015 release simultaneously in Korea and China. I'm still feeling rather stunned at the coincidence that Park Shi Hoo's last leading lady was Moon Geun Young and now next leading lady is Yoon Eun Hye, my two favorite K-actresses. How the heck did that happen? Sigh.

Credit/Source: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/11/15/yoon-eun-hye-confirmed-for-after-love-with-park-shi-hoo-and-steps-out-for-ysl-event/

Guest barjavel

Hi my dear :D

So the decision fell and is irrevocable lol :)

Well, obviously I'm like the majority here : disappointed. I mean it's her choice and I respect it, I continue to support her but the only thing I want to say to our dear princess is a warm : "good luck".

It seems the hard part is beginning here...The more I know about this project, the more I'm sceptical...I'm not confident with the director. Knowing his past works, it makes me worried about the way he's foud of terribly sad stories + his kind of fetish for nude/sex scenes.

The second thing that makes me worried is now haters will be delighted 'cause their favorite prey gives them the opportunity to bite her. Our dear Eun Hye is like the doe hunted by the lions. That's why we, the fans, should support her even if we are disappointed :) This project may be a bad idea but we have to stay together behind her for the sake of our dear Eun Hye.

barjavel said: .
It seems the hard part is beginning here...The more I know about this project, the more I'm sceptical...I'm not confident with the director. Knowing his past works, it makes me worried about the way he's foud of terribly sad stories + his kind of fetish for nude/sex scenes.

Guest ferlydee

I can only say is that, good luck YEH, if I am in Korea, I will watch the movie but unfortunately, I am thousand miles away from that side of the earth.   What is a versatile actress, it means, it is a variety of projects that she can portray as an actress.  I believe that in spite of some negativity of some fans, this movie will catapult her as one of the greatest actresses in Korea, aside from doing what she believes it is her job as an actress to perform the role given on her, regardless whether fans would like it or not.    Box office wise, it is too early to judge, but who knows what will happen.  It depends on the film producer how to promote this movie, even if the leading man has some bad scandal behind him, if the movie is really good, then I can hope it will be successful.  Fans, let's think of how YEH will come out of this movie, it is her acting, not the leading man, whom we want to see.  Be supportive and not make any comments like it is the end of the day for YEH.  Let us give her some commendation that YEH's job is acting and she is a great actress, let's just give  her some motivation that we love her and not being too judgmental of her.   I really can't help but amaze of why some fans here are to abruptive and not think of what they can say regarding this confirmation of YEH,  I think she is really doing a tremendously good job of being an actress.  I wish her all the best and may God bless her all the way.

hey all, i wrote a blog to compile all of yoon eunhye's recent promotions and announcements with china. hope you guys come and take a look :)
http://tofupost.com/2014/11/yoon-eunhye-new-korean-chinese-film-after-love/

looking forward to her new movie!!
p.s. it's pretty difficult finding photos of her larger than 1200px in width... =/

I'm So Excited about this movie!  i hope this movie is hit in Korea and international, After she finished this movie. i hope she will have drama.

@barjavel and @xpo17  I'm Not Worried At All.  I'm pretty sure our YEH would't do any sex scenes with psh or any Korean actors.yes she can have deep kiss scenes and fake bad scenes, but not real sex scenes not now-Xshe will wait for the special person who truly loves her so much and never let her go no matter how hard the situation is...Yoon-eun-hye-sexy-korean.jpg