Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

This is just my concern and i apologize if it will hurt anyone... [-O< [-O<

Since this movie will be authentic melodrama in which the possible leading actor is specialized for doing any kinds of romance scene ( according to his past projects which almost were romantic melodrama/comedy genres except his movie, COM ) thus this is a movie not drama ( without strict sensor ), i believe it will have kissing and skinship scenes... :(( :((

Even his latest Chinese movie " Scent " had passionate kiss and hot bed scene...i know that artist should be profesional and follow the script but for YEH to do those kinds of scene with him...i'm speechless, mianhe... ^#(^

If YEH finally agree to do this movie...just prepare our hearts from K-netizens and antis sentiments for our dear YEH...as for now i can't barely imagine with the possibility of those bad reactions later on, chinggus...OTTTOOOOKEEEE....  =(( =(( :)>-

Just read some comments from other forums that bad mouthing YEH because of this news already broke my heart... =(( =((

badsmuler said: This is just my concern and i apologize if it will hurt anyone... [-O< [-O<

Since this movie will be authentic melodrama in which the possible leading actor is specialized for doing any kinds of romance scene ( according to his past projects which almost were romantic melodrama/comedy genres except his movie, COM ) thus this is a movie not drama ( without strict sensor ), i believe it will have kissing and skinship scenes... :(( :((

Even his latest Chinese movie " Scent " had passionate kiss and hot bed scene...i know that artist should be profesional and follow the script but for YEH to do those kinds of scene with him...i'm speechless, mianhe... ^#(^

If YEH finally agree to do this movie...just prepare our hearts from K-netizens and antis sentiments for our dear YEH...as for now i can't barely imagine with the possibility of those bad reactions later on, chinggus...OTTTOOOOKEEEE....  =(( =(( :)>-

Just read some comments from other forums that bad mouthing YEH because of this news already broke my heart... =(( =((

10409074_672363672879646_1520791109613881521416_672363742879639_295560238441008310689728_672363749546305_40877779821512610625000_672363719546308_21260253247599510612639_672363836212963_153901751424887
10447556_672363682879645_33615497297640410354820_672363676212979_172537488811593cr: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub- YEH's House
more pics of our beautiful YEH.  i hope there will be good news soon if god wills. @LhenyR sis,  i have no idea. but i hope she comes back to Korea save.

same as me, rushing here just wanna hear the opinion, and the thing that I wanna hear from you guys is here. I really wanna object this, but, I just wanna YEH eonni success in everything she's take... I want her think again what she will take, I'm sure she's know the risk, I wish and pray she always take the best decision.. 

Guest MCSarangYEH

This POV of mine is the result of thinking about YEH possibly wanting and accepting the offer but almost everyone and everything is scaring and nagging the hell out of her. I dunno anything about the said actor but I was able to read his rape scandal article beforehand. I am not the one who's been in K-Entertainment for more than a decade, not even a business minded nor a business woman plus I am not my own boss but Yoon Eun Hye herself is. Either way, I don't buy the thought of her gaining nothing while doing those "charities" as an idol-turned-actress (aside from those YEH facts that I have just stated) coz she does have me&&other fans after her low rating (LTM) drama in SK :D :D :D

Business is business, good or bad publicity is still a publicity for me. Among all of us here and within YEH's circle only her whom can totally say whether she is/was used or not that's why if ever she badly wants to do the movie with or without him, I want her to CHOOSE HERSELF FIRST and carry on with the project NOT TO LIFT someone else's ban, SHOW how loyalty is chicly done nor PLEASE everyone in SK and overseas and their different intentions/approaches towards her life && career THIS TIME.

And I will firmly stand and strongly watch HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF WITH A TWIST. Years ago, SK people filed their petitions to protest on YEH's role in Goong. Gracey's former Agency kept her off from fulfilling her lead role in Que Sera Sera and now some fellow EH fans are "in planning probably executing stage to achieve their goal" (I respect their decision but I have much more respect and trust with YEH's). I'm starting to worry how critics/people's reactions would affect and pain her when finally both of them will confirm for the movie but judging from how she survived them all before assures me that she will get through anything that comes her way just fine..

Bottom line: YEH can really fight, defend and speak up for herself through her words and actions. She is not Yoon Eun Hye aka Grace Yoon for nothing you know!!! She's too nice for my liking but she's lovable from head to toe, beautiful inside and out and yes I am just another biased fan of hers please charge me guilty of YEH crime :) :) :)

Guest luzvisms

MCSarangYEH said: This POV of mine is the result of thinking about YEH possibly wanting and accepting the offer but almost everyone and everything is scaring and nagging the hell out of her. I dunno anything about the said actor but I was able to read his rape scandal article beforehand. I am not the one who's been in K-Entertainment for more than a decade, not even a business minded nor a business woman plus I am not my own boss but Yoon Eun Hye herself is. Either way, I don't buy the thought of her gaining nothing while doing those "charities" as an idol-turned-actress (aside from those YEH facts that I have just stated) coz she does have me&&other fans after her low rating (LTM) drama in SK :D :D :D Business is business, good or bad publicity is still a publicity for me. Among all of us here and within YEH's circle only her whom can totally say whether she is/was used or not that's why if ever she badly wants to do the movie with or without him, I want her to CHOOSE HERSELF FIRST and carry on with the project NOT TO LIFT someone else's ban, SHOW how loyalty is chicly done nor PLEASE everyone in SK and overseas and their different intentions/approaches towards her life && career THIS TIME. And I will firmly stand and strongly watch HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF WITH A TWIST. Years ago, SK people filed their petitions to protest on YEH's role in Goong. Gracey's former Agency kept her off from fulfilling her lead role in Que Sera Sera and now some fellow EH fans are "in planning probably executing stage to achieve their goal" (I respect their decision but I have much more respect and trust with YEH's). I'm starting to worry how critics/people's reactions would affect and pain her when finally both of them will confirm for the movie but judging from how she survived them all before assures me that she will get through anything that comes her way just fine.. Bottom line: YEH can really fight, defend and speak up for herself through her words and actions. She is not Yoon Eun Hye aka Grace Yoon for nothing you know!!! She's too nice for my liking but she's lovable from head to toe, beautiful inside and out and yes I am just another biased fan of hers please charge me guilty of YEH crime :) :) :)

well. at first when i read this news about new movie i was really excited. Because i am not Korean and i don't know much about PSH. So since he is not convicted with anything then i just think that he is really innocent. But then after reading so many negative comments about it i can say that YEH should really think about this and consult with anybody who is expert within the industry. Because, in drama or movie industry, the power is held by the viewer and fans. Even though there is a crowd who don't mind about actor or actress scandal and watch just for the storyline, there is also a crowd who really takes into account everything, personal or not. It's a pity if she drop this project because of the scandal that she didn't even involved. All i can hope is the new actor will replace PSH. I hope the director take into account all this fuss and huha regarding the project.

santaiah178 said: I'm also questioning the "motive" of Production co. in pairing YEH with PSH since I heard that China broadcast system will forbid scandal artists to appear on their screen cause it will bring negativity to the public. So the possibility of this project to be banned not just in Korea but in China also is high. I hope YEH will make a good and wise decision regarding this matter. Hoping and praying the best for her [-O<