Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest diana pahz

snif snif I really wanted YEH  at the new drama with Hyun Bin but I heard that HJM accepted the role....sad news

:-O   :)]   :((

Guest ferlydee

It's okay, I believe there is much better project for YEH, we just have to wait from her.  I have a feeling it's going to be soon.  I also found out that there was a movie entitled "Jacob's Ladder", it was an old movie and the name of the leading actress was a hispanic name.  Well to tell you the truth, much as I like Hyun Bin, I am not akin to his acting and if I want someone to partner with YEH, I really would like that actor from Fated to Love You, Jang Hyuk, is that his name?  He is very good and has photogenic handsome face, lol, fangirling.  Well, some surprise might just come out, so we just have to be patient.

Guest Rheaji88_d835

It doesn't matter who will be a partner with unnie, for most important he is a good actor   :D 
@pearlydee...i think i want so ji sub, he's so mature n handsome   ;)) but of course he's a good actor  :x
Just be patient n always pray for YEH unnie  :x  Unnie saranghae  :-*

Guest santaiah178

Everyone has their own taste and preferable actor to be paired with YEH but for me I don't care if he's a hot (sought after), handsome or "rating king" actor, I just want YEH to act opposite a good and kind actor who has nice fans. Those qualifications are most important for me since I know/find out recently that not all of YEH ex co-actor treating her well/kindly :(
I read somewhere that when vet actor Lee Sung Min (Misaeng) been asked (by the PD) which actor he want to be paired with in Misaeng (before they cast Im Si Wan) he said that whoever he (the actor) is he just want an actor who's kind. It make me think that that trait in an actor is also important not just acting skill...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 669.333312988281px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" 'Panther de Cartier' the 100th anniversary of ceremony 16 October 2014 

20141016_1413453920_43719100_1.jpg
1413454268_782389.jpg
201410161904777749_543f988371fc0.jpg
201410161905549310_1.jpg
2014101619064220076_1.jpg

more.. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

Guest Rheaji88_d835

@santaiah178.....i really agree with u, nice/kind actor who has a nice/ kind fans too  ;;) thank u so much, i really love ur post  :x

GORGEOUS  :-*

cr. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2014/10/ha-ji-won-and-yoon-eun-hye-panther-de.html

Guest ferlydee

I'm back at wee hour in the morning, lol.  Can't help it, I so love YEH's overall look at this Cartier event.  She is absolute stunning from head to toe, everything really looks good on her.  I think someone is just making her so beautiful, lol, just guessing but I hope it's true, lol.  Okay, bye and good am to everyone.

Guest Rheaji88_d835

YEH unnie....u really make me happy tonight  :D

Sexy indeed  :-*

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rM69QgUyY4Q/VD-e3HvvyKI/AAAAAAACm68/juTpQHyLZnA/s1600/2014101619053355841_1.jpg
cr : http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2014/10/ha-ji-won-and-yoon-eun-hye-panther-de.html

Guest 50julieng

imageI love this pic so much..she is gorgeous.  Her hair is beautiful, her dress moding perfects with her body, too sexxy..This is an A+ looks on her! :x :xThank you for all the pics and videos..

Guest Rheaji88_d835

Go to work early in the morning, but i'm sooooooooooooooo happy  :D YEH unnie thank u so much for make me happy, i love u so much  :x

@istanbullu_emine...thank u so much for the updates   :x
@yoonparkhye...thank u so much for more photos  :x
@chichocs...thank u so much for the video  :x
@StaRix...thank u so much for the HD photos  :x
Thank u so much sunbae, thank u so much unnie, thank u so much chingu for the updates....I LOVE U ALL  :x

I love this pic, even her shadow is sooooooo beautiful  :x

cr. as tagged @yoonparkhye

Oh my..i can't wait anymore  :(( but for the sake of YEH unnie, i'll try to be patient  :P:D
YEH FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!  :x

Guest wyt22274

shes soooo beautiful...grazie have a project soon we've been missing you alot :x

yes i also like jang hyuk and soo ji sub..good actors and hope they're nice too keke

@ santaiah178 i wonder who's that co-actor not treating our yeh nicely/kindly :( ~X(