Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

align="center" class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: left; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px 0px 10px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"Poll: Most Beautiful Face KOREA (Female)

Final Round

Top 5 Finalists VOTE FOR YOON EUN HYE PLEASEEEE:
Poll Ends: October 17, 2014
Link Here vote: http://414573.tbits.me/
Vote 19x A Day
Vote Wisely!!10606247_770965406294082_990690794624232

that picture they chose of moon geun young is unflattering (she has so much more better)
yoon looks beautiful in the new pics posted <3

FanAccount at Birthday Party credit 我也是颗葡萄 YEHBaidu translated by me (correct me if I'm wrong)

After she sang “Lost stars” song, YEH asked fans if they’ve  seen  movie “Begin Again”? she watched it twice, really like it. Why I like it? Recent movies have many violances and sensuality. Although these movies were popular but didn’t convey good meaning/substance. There were many popular movies, after I watched it I could feel the movies were well made and very intersting but didn’t move(inspire/touching) me. But this movie “Begin Again” really moved me. If I have a chance I want to make this kind of movie. Can I have this kind of idea? (laugh)

I’m apologized cause my company not big and not have many people I couldn’t update news/info to fans. I also regret  couldn’t shoot good projects recently. In the future I will be more careful in picking project.  Eventhought my next project might not satisfy fans but I could work my best to repay your love. Next song is describe God’s Grace, which include my name. this song not only my confess to God, I have hardship moments, many moments where I cried alone, didn’t sleep. But I also have good times, moments with people I love, knowing that people around prayed for me and got together with fans. I experienced all, I realize my name contains many meanings.

After that YEH introduced her band members. The guitarist  is yeh’s guitar teacher, bassist, keyboard player,they all practising with her. At the party they played the practice video, these friends kept helping her. She recently very keen learning guitar, her singing n guitar have improved a lot. The party host is YEH’s company new signed actress. YEH also thanked Moon Sang Min for her hardwork in preparing this birthday party.

Guest ferlydee

That is why I like YEH so much, she makes sense a lot and not just being a great actress, but a warm and compassionate person.  I hope and pray she will get the project she wants very soon.

Guest santaiah178

YEH's statement or interview always give me impression that she's more mature way beyond her age, an old soul in a young body. And it impressed me cause she's not blinded by her position/status/fame to look deep into something not just on the surface. I hope & pray she finds what she's looking for  [-O<
PS : Judging by her last statement it seems that it won't be long for us to see her on screen again in a project (doesn't mean it will be in HB's tho)
Other pic at the BD party :D1779939_956245341056438_6745022238863067
Cr : Ganis FB

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Amazing (Grace) Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 Birthday Oct.3 MV 2014

credit: ✞ Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 International Fan

I love this video, she's so adorable, I really love this girl. tumblr_mvmo1nxU491s5v3eio1_250.gif

Guest Rheaji88_d835

Annyeong for AMAZING all over the world, i'm @RhereAji..this is my new account, i have a trouble with my last account   :(( I MISS U ALL  :-*

I really love this pics, unnie so so so so  AMAZING...BEAUTIFUL  :x

cr. as tagged @StaRix

Thank you so much for the updates  ;) WE LOVE YEH SO MUCH  :x