Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye Says No To “Temptation,” Lee Jung Shin Says Yes

While yoon eun hye has said no to a role in "temptation," cnblue"s lee jung shin recently said yes.  it may have been tempting to fit another role into her busy.

Yoon Eun Hye Says No To “Temptation,” Lee Jung Shin Says YesYoon Eun Hye Says No To “Temptation,” Lee Jung Shin Says Yes

It may have been tempting to fit another role into her busy schedule but Yoon Eun Hye has finally decided to decline a role in the upcoming drama “Temptation.”

The star, known for her roles in “Coffee Prince,” “Lie To Me,” Missing You” and “Future”s Choice” was up for the role of Kwon Sang Woo”s wife in the upcoming drama “Temptation.”

But the actress recently decided that she could not fit it into her filming schedule for “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” a film directed by actor/director Ha Jung Woo that also stars Ha Ji Won. The film tells the story of a man who sells his blood to provide for his family.

That”s interesting because in “Temptation,” Kwon Sang Woo plays Cha Suk Hoon, a man who is so burdened by debt he can see no way out of it. To protect his family from the disastrous consequences of his debt he accepts an offer that may ultimately threaten his marriage. He sells himself to a wealthy woman.

The drama reunites Kwon Sang Woo with actress Choi Ji Woo, his co-star in the Hallyu hit drama “Stairway to Heaven.” Choi Ji Woo plays the heiress who offers to help Kwon Sang Woo”s character, pay off his debt in exchange for his body. Her character has grown up thinking money can buy everything so, she”s sure she can buy his love.

While Yoon Eun Hye has said no to a role in “Temptation,” CNBLUE”s Lee Jung Shin recently said yes. He will play the role of Na Hong Kyu, the younger brother of the character Yoon Eun Hye considered playing. Since he is unemployed, Na Hong Kyu takes a part time job and discovers the secret that Cha Suk Hoon shares with his chaebol sponsor.

Lee Jung Shin had his first acting role in the successful weekend drama “My Daughter Seo Young” and last played a warrior in the 2013 historical drama “The Blade and the Petal.”

Actor Lee Jung Jin, last seen in “The Fugitive: Plan B” and “A Hundred Year”s Legacy” is also considering a role in the drama. He is considering the role of Kwon Sang Woo”s rival although it is not yet known whether he will be a rival for the affections of Choi Ji Woo”s chaebol character or Cha Suk Hoon”s wife.

The drama will air in July following the finale of “Doctor Stranger.”

Cr. kdramastars.com

Yoon Eun Hye Passes Lee Jung Jin Considering and Cnblues Lee Jung Shin Joins Temptation

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/13/yoon-eun-hye-passes-lee-jung-jin-considering-and-cnblues-lee-jung-shin-joins-temptation/

Guest verona67

robbo4 said: Whenever I see pictures of YEH on the streets in foreign countries, going by anonymously and doing her business, I always sort of laugh inside.  ;)) Although the employees are, no doubt, aware that she is rather well-off financially and quite beautiful to look at, they are blissfully uninformed as to the identity and immense adulation that this polite, well-spoken young lady enjoys in other parts of the world.  :-$ She must feel like Superman walking around disguised as Clark Kent... ;)

Guest santaiah178

[HanCinema's Actor Spotlight] Yoon Eun-hye

photo447110.jpg

How much effort one needs to be distinguished in any kind of professional field depends on a number of things. Qualifications, skills and also the opinions of the people who make the calls. With actors, their image is as important as their talent. For Yoon Eun-hye, being a former idol meant that she had a lot to prove to people. Having earned fame and popularity through her work, she is slowly, but steadily building a career for herself as an actress.

Yoon's career is a case of a combination leading to her success. While many become popular due to some hit series they star in, not all of them have the talent and skills to justify that and some never develop their performances enough to. The great thing about someone like Yoon Eun-hye is that she has had enough clear talent for the success of her early dramas, 'Princess Hours' and 'Coffee Prince', and the fame she got through them to be well earned.

JoyHan Min-joo

What makes Yoon so liked by audiences and her greatest asset is the fact that she feels very approachable and natural. She is the 'girl next door' type of performer who is not overly cutesy and juvenile, nor is she in any way cold or too mature in her style to feel too unreachable. In her performances, she has the ability to easily gain audience sympathy for her characters and she makes the people she portrays feel like regular individuals, rather than overly stylized versions of them, which is something we usually get from drama performances.

This is a valuable trait given the genre she has almost entirely worked in, which is romantic comedy. While viewers are usually focused on the men and eye-candy they can offer, Yoon's characters and her portrayal of them have always had their fans and critics, but they have kept people's attention in a way many female leads and female main characters do not.

But working scarcely since the start of one's career and being focused on one genre have their disadvantages too. Actors need to play different people with different problems and ways of facing them to form a well-rounded skill-set. While Yoon Eun-hye's everyday gal characters have been likable, they have not given her the opportunity to really evolve in her acting as much as she could have in the time she has been working. Her comedic and dramatic scenes alike are very nicely conveyed, but they are not diverse and layered.

Having been in quite a few badly written works also means that her characters have often been poorly explored and therefore not allowed her to add nuance to them and develop her ability to morph into different types of people well. As her experience is limited to this genre and these characters, her skills have not matured from their starting point enough for her to have made considerable progress.

Yoo-minKang Hye-na

However, with her more recent choices of roles including melodrama ("Missing You") and soon a period film ('Chronicle of a Blood Merchant'), it looks like Yoon is trying to expand her repertoire and finally have the chance to advance in her career and work on more sides of her art.

With a talent for good presentation and capturing viewer's hearts, Yoon Eun-hye has the image and basic skills to do well in this field. Her choices might not have helped her in terms of diversity and challenging her abilities, but if she aims for variety in genres and characters from now on, audiences will no doubt follow and hopefully one day see everything the lady has to offer.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-actor-spotlight-yoon-eun-hye-70223.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Note : I like this article. The writer understood the strength and weakness of YEH well enough as an actress, whether for her acting style or her choice of project. I like it because the writer could stated her/his criticism without being judgemental. 

santaiah178 said:

Note : I like this article. The writer understood the strength and weakness of YEH well enough as an actress, whether for her acting style or her choice of project. I like it because the writer could stated her/his criticism without being judgemental. 

Neris, just a quick reminder in advance. Bansuk, YEH's brother has approved some of YEH's fans friends request on a social networking site.  His account is set to private and contains some childhood personal photos of him and YEH. 

Please respect his privacy and not violate his trust by posting those personal pictures in soompi, facebook, twitter and other social networking sites without his permission.

Thank you.

Guest Rhere Aji

Before i go home, i always watch coffee prince at the office....(i hope my boss didn't know...hehe... :D )

Unnie........I LOVE YOU....

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/9af1e3011689bdb8a1954f30c032e7ac1225982135_full.jpg
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31100000/Yoon-Eun-Hye-as-Go-Eun-Chan-in-Coffee-Prince-korean-actors-and-actresses-31118032-371-536.jpg
cr. as tagged

chichocs said: Neris, just a quick reminder in advance. Bansuk, YEH's brother has approved some of YEH's fans friends request on a social networking site.  His account is set to private and contains some childhood personal photos of him and YEH. 

Please respect his privacy and not violate his trust by posting those personal pictures in soompi, facebook, twitter and other social networking sites without his permission.

Thank you.

Guest MCSarangYEH

chichocs said: Neris, just a quick reminder in advance. Bansuk, YEH's brother has approved some of YEH's fans friends request on a social networking site.  His account is set to private and contains some childhood personal photos of him and YEH. 

Thank you.

@Lhay‌ I keep staring on your fanart sis. It's awesome. You are not just kind but also a talented person.. :-bd

@MCSarangYEH‌ you are in trouble chingu.. Heheh :P

Young vs adult yeh. It's been years, still never changes :x

Bpa0S7dCIAAhS0b.png

Cr. As tagged