Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest prettybo

Hi sis @julieng and everybody here! Happy New Year! Kinda late for the Christians but a bit early for Kung Hei Fat Soy!
I miss our YEH very badly like anybody else. Don't know what  she is doing but I am sure she is out there counting her blessings as she really has more than an ordinary person can have. Must be the results of good foundation, morals & other basics. I guess she is entitled to rest and reflect on her future especially her family life???? ahem , ahem, ahem, I'll be happy for her whatever she does knowing she is very responsible and reflective person.
Ciao! :-*

@prettybo same here i miss her so much. i don't know what to do. the only Korean actress i like is yooneunhye and i only watch her dramas that is it. 247493_125382744210410_3835061_n.jpgpink_wings_20100218_1.jpgtumblr_my8zf6Lbbm1spsyfvo1_500.pngeven when she retire still i love her and i can't be fan or love another actress the way i love her.
y01.jpghope to hear good news from her soon.

I'm sure this is repost.

credit to Frenchneri

Published on Jan 26, 2013

TWITTER: @FrenchNeri
'2012 희망로드 대장정' 윤은혜 마다가스카르 편
Road For Hope: The Voice of Children - Very Special Trip to Madagascar with Yoon Eun Hye.

SYNOPSIS:
"The 2012 Road for Hope: The Voice of Children" is a special program in support of children worldwide, to pay forward to those who are suffering in other countries the love, hope, and support that Korea once received from the international society in the past.

Each week a Korean celebrity visits a country and meets children and families affected by civil wars, droughts, poverty and other crises such as malnutrition, disease, and child labor.

This program is not intended to only raise awareness for the problems so many children suffer from and to ask the viewers' support, but also to show how much love these children have for their families and how hopeful they are for the future despite the extreme adversities they have to endure. This program helps these children grow and nurture their dreams by building Hope Centers.

I don't remember this posted being posted in the thread :D 
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"These were the 25 most-watched dramas of 2013
It's been a great year for dramas, with an abundance of excellent shows in every genre. While a certain Lee Min Ho-starring juggernaut might have been the most anticipated by fans, was it really the most-watched series of the year? We wanted to know which series DramaFever viewers loved the most this year, so we tallied them up, and now we're sharing. We tried to be as scientific as possible: the results were based on the average number of people who watched an episode on any given day in 2013. How did your viewing habits compare to other DramaFever viewers? Let's take a look!

#23 I MISS YOU#3   MARRY HIM IF YOU DARE:-bd

http://www.dramafever.com/news/these-were-the-25-most-watched-dramas-of-2013/

and remember lastyear uri EunHye won Best Actress at Dramafevers first ever annual Awards :x 

To all Filipino Neris :D
©fb.com/oneneriphilippines

Hello fellow Filipino Neris,

Neri Philippines would like to offer its assistance for those of you still interested to buy Neri goodies, especially those who do not have a Paypal account. Interested parties may send us a message at neriphilippines@gmail.com. Kindly also specify your order and choose from these two options.

A. Calendar only ($15 + shipping cost)
B. Calendar plus 3 photo magnets ($20 + shipping cost)

Thank you very much and we look forward to hear from you! ^^ Deadline of orders will be January 25,2014 :)

Neri Philippines

Guest dannywahyudi

I miss yoon eun hye noona so much Maybe the other actresses are beautiful but they are not as beautiful as our noona YEH noona is a complete talented beautiful awesome artist Its hard to compare her with other Love her so much

Good day to all.  Just  to share some recent News Article:

Yoon Eun Hye
K-Drama Actors Who Are Good At Comedy And Drama
BY Joan MacDonald | Jan 22, 2014

There are plenty of good k-drama actors but not all of them are equally talented at making audiences cry and laugh.

A few stand out. (unrelated parts omitted)

Yoon Eun Hye is known for her ability to slip back and forth between comic roles and melodrama. She was the tortured Zoe Lou in "Missing You," but also an equally effective comic actress in the lighthearted comedies "Coffee Prince," "Lie To Me" and "My Fair Lady."

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14602/20140122/k-drama-actors-who-are-good-at-comedy-and-drama.htm
class=""Seven K-Dramas With A Focus On Fashion BY Joan MacDonald | Jan 22, 2014

So many k-drama characters dress in the most fashion-forward clothes that part of the fun of watching is seeing which trends they will wear. But a few k-dramas focus specifically on the fashion business or designers and those are even more highly stylized.

If fashion sets your heart a flutter you may want to check out a few of these dramas that either focus on fashion or feature a fashion designer as a lead character:

(unrelated parts omitted)

7. "Missing You." While "Missing You" is not really about fashion, one of the main characters, played by Yoon Eun Hye is a fashion designer named Zoe Lou. Her life is terrible but her clothes are great.

source :http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14613/20140122/seven-k-dramas-with-a-focus-on-fashion.htm

Flashback Friday
                                                 YEH SERIES: THE IMPACT OF HER DRAMAS
This is a link to a video that has Yoon Eun Hye ranked number 1 of the stars who's level (of status) has skyrocketed. It was posted on DCUNE recently.http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&no=161782&page=1&bbs= (Note: The video link doesn't work anymore)The video covers Yoon Eun Hye starting her career from her Commercial Film (CF), then goes onto Baby V.O.X, acting roles for a mini drama in Soloman's ChoiceX-ManGoong/Princess HoursThe Vineyard Man, and Coffee Prince.I've found some nice comments the announcer and the commentary.In a segment after X-Man, the commentary states the following."But her surprising chance in a leading role is met with a strong casting scandal, with heavy voice against her for the role."[Note: Many of you know that there were many rumors and stories floating around in regards to this story. I don't know much about this situation, so I'm not able to explain it in details. But the only articled information in regards to what happened that I found are as follows (Other people can tell u more).1. Yoon Eun Hye auditions for Hyo Rin's role in Goong/Princess Hours.
2. PD Hwang replaces a singer superstar who was supposed to play Chae Kyung with Yoon Eun Hye.
3. The main actor wasn't happy with the decision. [He had the right to be, because without the name recognition of this singer superstar,Goong/Princess Hours was thought to fail.]
4. PD Hwang is upset with the main actor, and replaces the entire cast with Yoon Eun Hye as Chae Kyung.]
Yoon Eun Hye's comments at the time."I understand why people are so upset. I'm also a fan of Goong/Princess Hours (Manhwa/Manga), and I'd be upset too (If I were in their shoes)..But as I have declared myself as an actor, this project is a big opportunity and luck for me. I want to succeed as actress Yoon Eun Hye, and receive the public's love." [september/2005, interview with My Daily]The video continues with the commentary. Here are some of the nice/important ones. =)"Then Yoon Eun Hye went on to focus on the drama midst of heavy criticism...
The drama becomes the hottest topic, and shakes up the nation in the second half of the 2006. She played the role perfectly, and was able to quiet the casting debates and acting criticisms. Her "School outfit" (wearing gym pants under the school outfit), her lines of the drama, her handwriting (as "Shin Chae Kyung's handwriting), and etc. became a fashion and is very popular. The drama was hugely popular, creating a national syndrome. The drama is aired in 23 countries and it led the "Hallyu" movement...Yoon Eun Hye receives the leading role in theVineyard Man and Coffee Prince, and is soon labeled the "guaranteed ratings check" for her success. 2 years since she became an actress, Yoon Eun Hye receives the best actress award for her role in Coffee Prince, and takes the status of the best leading actress."
I particularly liked the comment made by the MC (announcer) at the end.."The last scene with Yoon Eun Hye's speech at the awards ceremony is really touching. Although we can't feel the extent of it because we are not her, we can see how difficult it was for her..how much pain she had endured to get to this point..."_____Some more recognition of how far she has come =) 
These are parts of news articles that I had promised to post it earlier..but couldn't.
I apologize for being late to a friend who had requested it. But it's better late than never, right? =)
(Part Omitted as it might antagonize fans of other stars)"Cross dressers in dramas don't act like guys these days"
They leave the guy like characteristics for a more prettier and cute image.
While some find this transition fine, others find it "weird".
Cross dressing characters, which has become a huge theme in dramas in the past few years, is changing. From a masculine cross dressing female character to feminine and cute cross dressing character.(Part omitted for the same reason)The top standard for “a guy-like cross dressing female role” is MBC Coffee Prince (2007)’s Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye). In the drama she acted at times more guyish than an average guy. She appealed to the viewers by playing sports like basketball, having darker skin, and less noticeable chest.(Part omitted for the same reason)[Gook Min Ilbo, Kuki News, September 28, 2010]
Credit: CDBloomLink: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/some-yoon-eun-hye-articles-and-posts-for-the-weekend

Guest ferlydee

Thank you all for the lovely photos and articles of YEH, it lessens my missing her.  When I feel bored and a little bit sad, I come here and by reading all your posts, I forget what is bothering me, I forget the time.  Thanks again for keeping this page lively and enjoyable, really, it makes me happy.

Good AM, thank you for photos and articles regarding YEH, it somehow lessen my missing her and when I come here and read all your posts, it's just makes my day.  Thank for all talented fans/artists who contributed their hearts and efforts to make this page lively and enjoyable.  

Guest ferlydee

Ooops, I goofed, sorry, I tried to edit but it didn't work, lol.  See, that is how savvy I am when it comes to computer, lol.   

Guest santaiah178

For those who miss YEH @HallyuYEH give you an "antidote" :P (thanks to @HallyuYEH ;) )
Beju0WKCQAA2BRU.jpgBelcdTWCUAAv3d_.jpgBevJqdXCcAA9Oi9.jpgBepF5fiCYAAObRa.jpgBev9yQyCAAE4oRJ.jpgrsu618 said: Flashback Friday
                                                 YEH SERIES: THE IMPACT OF HER DRAMAS
"But her surprising chance in a leading role is met with a strong casting scandal, with heavy voice against her for the role."3. The main actor wasn't happy with the decision. [He had the right to be, because without the name recognition of this singer superstar,Goong/Princess Hours was thought to fail.]
4. PD Hwang is upset with the main actor, and replaces the entire cast with Yoon Eun Hye as Chae Kyung.] 

ed40645ftw1ecvos40hguj20c806vq3l.jpg                                                                                        ed40645ftw1ecvos4ejztj20c806vt92.jpg                   
ed40645ftw1ecvos6g3v9j20b00jgjsq.jpg

ed40645ftw1ecvos81akdj20dq07q74v.jpg
cr:as tagged fr.@lynn1989
YEH IS IN BERLIN , WHAT SHE DOING THERE? Our beautiful princess YEH is on vacation. Rest well princess before you work again.