Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

EAK1q9L.jpg

400143_565439616818500_348680787_n.jpg

936516_10151494603996666_866840707_n.jpg

580580_10151400294986666_1161598491_n.jp

love_your_w_20111020.jpg
cr:owners/fb                                                                                                                                          MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU, Hope our beautiful princess YEH is ok now and we can see her cheerful smile again. MERRY CHRISTMAS OUR PRINCESS! ! !

Reposting the continuation of my post on page 2361 of this thread
TO YOON EUNHYE WHOSE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS SERIES Part II

6. JYJ’s Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye give a special gift to the crew of Missing You

January 17, 2013 12:00 pm eternalc2h

JYJ’s Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye prepared a special gift for the crew of Missing You.

On January 17, it was reported that Yoo Chun and Yoon gave all of the crew of Missing You tickets to Thailand as the series would soon be over. This was to thank the crew for working with them for the last four months from the end of October.

The crew will fly to Thailand after the drama series ends on January 17. From January 20 or 21, they will go on a trip to the country for five days. Yoo Chun and Yoon will pay for their traveling expenses, and some of the expenses will be paid by Yoo Chun and Yoon’s agencies. One of the crew of the series says, “We’re not sure about Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye’s schedules, so we don’t know if they can go to Thailand with us.”

Another member of the crew says, “The shooting schedule for the series was very tight, but we shot the series in a friendly mood. We appreciate all the cast who did their best until the end. Thanks to them, we could successfully air the series without any problems.”

Link: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/jyjs-yoo-chun-and-yoon-eun-hye-give-a-special-gift-to-the-crew-of-missing-you/

7. Giving the whole production crew of Take Care of the Young Lady a pair of Puma shoes

8. Yoon Eun Hye was very kind and understanding toward the scriptwriter of My Fair Lady who apologized to her for the substantial changes in the drama script which adversely affected the drama's quality.

9. Kang Shil Il, the actor who played YEH's father in Lie to Me praised YEH for being understanding even though objectively speaking there were things to get angry about during the Lie to Me filming. Apparently this had to do with the mess in scriptwriting.

10. Son Ye Jin acknowledged that YEH is more like a Unnie to her when in reality YEH is a dongsaeng, cooking for her and appearing in her fanmeeting.

11. Oh Jung Se, Detective Joo in Missing You and now brother in Marry Him If You Dare, said in an interview that when thinking about YEH, the trait "Baeryoshim" comes to mind. Baeryoshim means putting other people's needs before her own.

12. In the 2006 MBC Awards when she received an award for Goong, she was very quick to give Nam Sang Mi a bouquet---they were both awarded---when YEH saw that she didn't receive any and YEH was given two.

13. She immediately ask for a band aid for Sung Joon during the filming of Lie to Me when she saw that he had a cut in his finger.

14. The most recent was YEH's immediate attention to Lee Dong Gun has dirt on his suit.

15. She was quiet and refused to retaliate when a certain actress she co-starred with in Vineyard Man publicly spread falsehood about her.

16. She refused to sue the person who threw---was it acid or vinegar?---at her during the Baby Vox days that damaged her cornea.

17. Testimonial of Lee Min Ki

When fashion glossy CeCi interviewed Lee Min-ki the following year, he again expressed his like for a girl who is sincere and kind (but didn’t mention her name). In 2007, CeCi got the actor to reveal that the girl he alluded to was actually 25-year-old Yoon Eun-hye.

The young man is drawn to ladies who say “thank you” and sincerely show concern for others -all qualities YEH apparently has.

In the latest interview with CeCi (March 2009 issue), Lee Min-ki again insists that YEH is the woman of his dreams

Here’s the excerpt of the interview:

CeCi: I still recall that you chose Yoon Eun-hye sshi as your ideal woman during our interview 2 years ago.

LMK: Yes, I told you I wanted a woman who is healthy, possesses a great personality and one who has a lovable nature. That has not changed even to this day. I like the real Yoon Eun-hye sshi since the X-man days as well as the character she played in Coffee Prince. I fall for a woman who says "thank you" when she's grateful and immediately goes “Are you alright?” when she sees someone falling.

Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-476893/lee-min-ki-wants-yoon-eun-hye

The list could go on and all of you in the thread can contribute accounts of "YEH's good deeds". When an actress with phenomenal fame shows a gem of a private self, I could not but publicly acknowledge that SHE IS 

WORTHY OF MY ADMIRATION!

Maybe this is a repost? credit to  letustalkabouteverything

http://letustalkabouteverything.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/the-perfect-aroma-of-gong-yoo-and-yoon-eun-hye-at-the-coffee-prince/

class="entry-title" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: 26px;"The Perfect Aroma of Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye at the Coffee PrincePosted on November 15, 2012 by letustalkabouteverythingStandardThe Perfect Aroma of Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye at the Coffee Prince

It took me a long time to make a review about this drama. Sorry!:P

Well, what can I say? Coffee Prince… I have watched this drama twice and I think I can still go for more!:) This is my most favorite Kdrama ever!!! I just love everything from the story to casting and portrayals. I really think that GY and YEH are the best choices for this drama – they’re just perfect for their respective roles. Oh and the chemistry… it’s really natural to the point that I hoped they were really dating.<3

Let’s start with the cast:

go-eun-chan3.jpg?w=103&h=150

Yoon Eun Hye a.k.a Go Eun Chan, a breadwinner and head of the family. She’s really hardworking. Actually, I really admire her.

I first saw her in Princess Hours. Way back, I didn’t like her. Sorry!:P I thought her acting in Princess Hours was a bit exaggerated so when I saw the trailer of Coffee Prince, i asked, “Why her?”

But she improved a lot! And so I think they were really great in casting. She’s very natural as Go Eun Chan, not a trying hard to be boyish and I like the fact that she really cut her hair. Excellent!:)

gongyoo4.jpg?w=150&h=112

Gong Yoo a.k.a Choi Han Kyul

A rich, rude grandson of the wealthy owner of a huge coffee factory that also owns the Coffee Prince cafe. And oh, Gong Yoo is really good looking here. I love the way he dresses and it really fits his character. His acting? Perfect! Excellent! What more can I say?:)

887613_image2_11.jpg?w=108&h=150

Chae Jung-an a.k.a  Han Yoo-joo

A world-renowned painter and Choi Han Kyul’s love interest. She was what he says – his hobby, like drinking water in the morning. She is also Choi Han Kyul’s cousin’s ex-girlfriend. I love how independent and cool she is in this story. The usual third party is bratty, but she’s not:)

images2.jpg?w=112&h=150     Lee Sun-gyun a.k.a Choi Han-seong, a musical director. He is the pathetic lover that Han Yon-joo left for another guy. He’s kind and smart. He is also Go Eun Chan’s first love interest, for the reason that he sees her as a girl unlike everybody else.

Here are the other princes:

skin_9104.jpg?w=652&h=231

Among these 4 princes, Hwang Min-yeop is my favorite! He really added life to the story.:)

As their lives got entangled, they came to discover their real happiness.

Story:

Go Eun Chan is a hardworking and energetic girl who works for her family. Being the head of the family, she already forgot that she’s a girl. She’s got a lot of work and that includes food delivery. On the other hand, Choi Han Kyul is a rude chaebol who just came back from USA.

They first met when Eun Chan delivered his meal while he was just wearing a towel wiping his legs. Eun Chan got really shocked that she left without collecting his payment. The next meeting was when Hwang Min-yeop tried snatching Han Yoo-joo’s bag and Eun Chan tried catching him only to find out that he did that to pay for her younger sister’s tuition whom he loves. So she tried to release him, but because Hwang Min-yeop is a little slow, Han Kyul noticed and thought it was a connivance. Because of that incident, Eun Chan lost her delivery job so she was forced to ask Han Kyul for a thank you gift for retrieving Han Yoo-joo’s bag. Although Han Kyul does not believe her, he asked her to come for the thank you gift. When Eun Chan arrived, because of Han Kyul’s rudeness and because he thinks she’s in connivance with the robber, he insulted her even her family. Because of that Eun Chan did not leave him asking him to say sorry for insulting her family.

Han Kyul, not wanting to marry, did everything to make his blind dates unsuccessful. So he hired Eun Chan as his fake lover, thinking she’s a guy. In return, she’ll be paid. His grandmother got really angry and so as a punishment, she gave Coffee Prince to him to manage. A cafe that looks more of a pigsty.

Han Kyul admired Eun Chan’s lifestyle so he hired her as one of the baristas. She pretended to be a guy since only males were being hired. And that’s how it all started…

While they started to like each other, they also fought like cats and dogs.

The Unforgettable Moments:

The first heartbeat.:)

cp_ep6_0.jpg?w=652&h=369

Han Kyul was really frustrated, and how come he thought of Eun Chan? So  he asked her to come to his house.:)

The second sign… Han Kyul was playing with her.<3<3<3

cp_ep6_24.jpg?w=652&h=369

The hug. waaahhhh!!! :)

cp_ep6_34.jpg?w=652&h=369

Eun Chan is really cute when she’s blowing her hair.:)

cp_ep6_35.jpg?w=652&h=369

See that look? hahah he can’t take it anymore! He finds Eun Chan really cute when she’s blowing her hair!:)

cp_ep6_38.jpg?w=652&h=369

What I like most about Korea’s romantic moments is when the man grabs the woman! So sweet!:) Prepare Eun Chan!!:)

cp_ep6_39.jpg?w=652&h=369

Now, that’s your punishment for blowing your hair in front of Han Kyul! waaahhh!!!:) Actually, he was testing himself if he is really a gay since he’s starting to like Eun Chan. And I really love how his knees trembled after the surprising hug!:)

cp6-170.jpg?w=652&h=366

And so… they fell in love… secretly.

The next one is the most heartbreaking scene in this drama when Han Kyul could not fight his feeling anymore. So he decided to bid goodbye. This scene is just so beautiful and pure. I mean, it got all the emotions it needs. You can really feel the heartache. Gong Yoo is really excellent in this  scene. That pain and love that cannot be said, he expressed through his eyes and gestures. I love it!

The beach scene. :’(

894caee2f96570_full.jpg?w=652

Because he thought they couldn’t be together, he kept all those heartache unsaid.

cb33e5a48bb050_full.jpg?w=652

images-2.jpg?w=652

Really heart breaking. sob sob :’(

To keep Eun Chan away from him, he started being rude again. They fought. He cried. She cried. If only he knew…

But since the passion is so strong, no matter what he did, he cannot take her out of his mind. So he just gave up…

So one night, when Eun Chan was left in the cafe, he came rushing and kissed her.:)

20100130_top10kiss_2.jpg?w=652

“I don’t care what you are… but just once, just this once… let’s try and see how far we can go.” – Han Kyul

Waaahhh!!!

And so they became a couple even without knowing that she’s a she. They were overwhelmed since the feeling they’ve been keeping for so long can already be expressed. But of course in any drama, right after the happiest moment comes the problem.

He discovered the truth.

What’s worse is that Eun Chan was not able to tell him herself because of Jin Ha-rim’s big mouth! At that, they broke up. Well, i can fully understand Han Kyul. He was deceived and embarrassed at the same time. He confessed love to someone he thought was a guy. He was really furious.

But of course, love covers all, even hatred. And they’re back again in each other’s arms. <3<3<3

images-1.jpg?w=652

cp17-028.jpg?w=652

images-3.jpg?w=652

Oh, if someone could also do that for me… he’s singing to Go Eun Chan to wake her up. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!:)

There are still tons of sweet moments.

The next problem they had is Han Kyul’s grandmother who disapproves of Eun Chan, but eventually liked her anyway. Han Kyul wanted to marry her right away, but because she’s still young and has to work for her family, she asked for time. As a scholar, she was sent to study abroad as a barista by Han Kyul’s grandmother.

Oh this was heartbreaking… Gong Yoo really burst out in here.:’(

tumblr_m7an67klim1rvpfleo2_500.png?w=652

But of course, Eun Chan returned… after 2 long years.:)

finalep09.jpg?w=652

The End…

Review:

I love the entire story. The story is light without heavy slice of life dramas. I also loved the fact that this one has no annoying antagonists. Although there are hindrances, there’s no evil third party or what. YEH and Gong Yoo have given their best to make the drama excellent. I just couldn’t say anything bad about this drama. Everything falls to its right place. I just hoped that I could see their wedding in the end. Anyway, they ended it cleanly.

Kudos to the writers, director, actors, and all the staff. I hope you can make something as good as this again!

My rating is 10 out of 10!!!:)

Till my next drama review!

Annyeong!!!:

The article says Yoon Eun Hye managed to slim down considerably and become a beautiful actress now.

credit to @KpopFighting.com
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/t-o-p-and-yoon-eun-hye-are-084900901.html

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"T.O.P and Yoon Eun Hye are best examples of ‘ugly ducklings who turned good’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com 

• Celebrities who made the successful transition from ugly ducklings into beautiful starsView Photo

Celebrities who made the successful transition from ugly ducklings into beautiful …

MBC TV ‘Section TV Entertainment’ recently did a feature on the Best 3 male and female celebrities who painstakingly shaped their bodies and looks, and turned from ugly ducklings into dazzling stars of today.

Coming in 3rd place was actor Jung Kyung Ho. Jung Kyung Ho had a huge body frame when he was in junior high, as he was involved in the sport of wrestling. But Jung Kyung Ho has managed to sculpt a perfect body through much hard work after becoming a celebrity, and it must be noted that he has a body fat count of only 3% at the moment.

ZE:A’s Hwang Kwang Hee was second. Kwang Hee had revealed on numerous programs before about doing plastic surgery, and doctors have revealed that he had done liposuction and nose surgery, with fees estimated to be 2 – 3 million KRW and 3 – 4 million KRW respectively.

Big Bang’s T.O.P came in first in the poll. T.O.P was severely criticised by Yang Hyun Suk for being overweight when he came in for auditions, but he was able to drop 20 kilos in a mere 40 days.

Coming in 3rd place for female celebrities was Kim Nam Joo, where one can hardly find any signs of aging on her face even though she has been in the business for 20 years. She admitted in 2000 that she had gone for plastic surgery. Kim Nam Joo also revealed that she stays away from food and water after 6PM, because she get bloated up too easily.

Park Min Young was second, and she revealed that she had done double eyelid surgery when she was in junior school, and also nose surgery after her debut. She now relies on eating fruits for dieting purposes to maintain her svelte figure.

Yoon Eun Hye came in top in the poll. Having often been called the ‘female wrestler’ in the past, Yoon Eun Hye managed to slim down considerably and become a beautiful actress now.

Meanwhile, Jung Joon Ha, Joo Young Hoon, and Kim Han Suk were revealed to have had success with slimming down but not looking anything like they were before in looks.

By: Jo Hae Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Just wanted to greet Miss Yoon Eun Hye and all the Neri's and Warriors in this thread a very Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy New Year!!!
Ms Yoon Eun Hye, I thank you for the joy you have given me as a fan since your Baby Vox and X-man days up to the present. I will always be your unwavering fan because I see your beauty inside and out. You are a very good actress but most of all a good person. Kind and considerate towards everyone and a true Christian who practices love for others including those who have hurt you. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to know you. 

This is my favorite prayer for Miss Yoon Eun Hye.

I pray to Almighty God that Miss Yoon Eun Hye receive His abundance in every area of her life. 

Father, give Yoon Eun Hye another Advocate to be with her always, the Spirit of truth.

Send your angel of peace over her, to protect her body and soul. May the angel keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice invoked against Miss Yoon Eun Hye by envious people.

Where there is envy and malice, give her an abundance of goodness and endurance.

May the Holy Spirit fill her and her family with all the blessings He brings.

In Jesus’ name,  Amen. Miss Yoon Eun Hye, Merry Christmas ----curiousyeh/Philippines

Warriors, 
Merry Christmas 

My wish for Yoon Eun Hye.... May the  deep pain and suffering you went through with grace and quiet elegance be blessed with a box office hit and a highly-rated solidly written drama that will make you portray ICONIC roles this 2014! 
And a Daesang and Blue Dragon award for Best Actress for portraying these roles!

Guest caroline1430291443

Hello all Warriors and Neris Sisters ^^

I wish Eune and all of you have the best Christmas this year...full of joy and blessings.. :* God bless Eune and all sisters :*