Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

we want you to know, 
we will be here for you dear as your fan,
No matter how bad things may go, 

we will be here to help you through. we love you and we miss you so much. we want you to smile as you always do, like sunshine. So please don't be sad anymore.649894525461958.jpgmakingcf1pz0.gif

Guest ferlydee

Hello, I'm back.  I just want to share a verse in the bible, this will give YEH comfort knowing that God is on her side.  " The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want; He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters.  He restores my soul, He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.  Your rod and your staff, they comfort me."  
This is the verse I always read when I feel down and have some problems and it really helps in so many ways.  Knowing YEH as the child of God, she will overcome this issue and her fans will love her more.  Thank you for the space.  

I wonder if the incredible news can appear and easily affects the others' activity in such developed country. That news need to be investigated and make it clear before putting an article or the magazine which gave it out to public have to sorry with these irrelative person. I always support and believe in YEH. Hope she be happy, brilliant and energetic.

THE TRUE YEH: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS SERIES

When a famous public persona GOES AT LENGTH and TAKES THE TROUBLE to do things for ordinary people...SHE REVEALS THE GREATNESS OF HER SPIRIT.

After the My Fair Lady Filming...

To show her appreciation for everyone on the production team, Yoon Eun Hye bought 112 pairs of Puma sneakers for the entire crew as a parting gift. It was reported that in the middle of September, Yoon had secretly enquired the shoe sizes of everyone on the production team before placing orders for the shoes. After filming wrapped, Yoon personally handed the shoes one-by-one to each production staff to show her appreciation for their hard work.

Credit : ^ '아부해' 종영 맞아 스태프에게 운동화 선물 '훈훈

A month ago, the My Fair Lady production filmed at a hospital in Yong Dong (neighborhood in South Korea). One of the workers at the hospital had mentioned aloud that they wished they got the cast members’ signatures. This was practically said in passing but Yoon Eun Hye kept note of it. Well, a month later on October 12, 2009, the My Fair Lady production company’s representative sent the hospital staff 20 autographs by Yoon Eun Hye! The hospital staff were overjoyed and praised Yoon Eun Hye for her kind gesture and beautiful heart.

Yoon Eun Hye's autographs sent to Yong Dong hospital staff

Yoon Eun Hye's autographs sent to Yong Dong hospital staff

Indeed, it is hard to find a top star of Yoon Eun Hye’s caliber who’s still so down to earth and kind. Most celebrities wouldn’t remember things like this. Although Yoon Eun Hye was busy she still remembered this and sent the hospital staff her authographs.

Full story, credit to ellayeh:

A month ago, YEH and MFL’s crew was filming at Young Dong hospital (probably is the scene where Hyena’s gramps admit to the hospital for the first time). After they ended the filming of the scene, there’s one of the hospital staff said: “If only i can get a cast’s signature”

Just a random words, but YEH keep that in her mind.

A month later which is 12th of October, production company’s representative send the hospital’s staff 20 YEH’s signature, stated that because of the hectic filming schedule, they are sorry that they couldn’t send it earlier.

Today, all the Young Dong hospital staff know YEH’s thoughtful action and much appreciated it, besides, they praise that it’s rare to find an actress to possess such beautiful heart, sound of praise didn’t stop, it become a much-told story in the hospital.

Guest mayzie10

Hello, warriors! I'm quite depressed these past few days thinking about what YEH and her family are going through right now. Let me share these verses from the bible, I find these appropriate with the current situation.
Romans 8:31 If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
YEH is a child of God. And every child of God is/will be faced with trials and challenges that are unique to being a child of God. But He will always be beside us through all these trials or difficulties. For know that there is NOTHING that can defeat God's purpose for us, if we maintain our faith in Him.
Smile again, princess YEH. I miss your sweet, bright smile. Especially when you smile with your eyes. :xI wanna see the smile that has melt a lot of people's hearts. :)
P.S. To cheer myself up and also my fellow warriors, I dug up my files looking for YEH's brightest smiles. haha
Bb63O7hCAAAz0_b.jpg
hvq6.jpg
pb7t.jpg
ggw4.jpg

Guest Rhere Aji

Love, support, trust....

cr. uploader

LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain n makes us feel wonderful again..

BE STRONG YEH !!!!!

Not only that YEH was affected, but LDH (Lee Da Hae) was too. I just found out and these rumors sure are bad for them. God will punish those baddies and embalm the goodies. May YEH feel better soon, and win the award, and of course we also want LDH to feel better too.

(Sorry that I put LDH in YEH's thread, but since this rumor is linked to both of them, I guess it is acceptable to mention the other sufferer as well).

I miss blessed grace' inspirational and insightful comments in this forum. Where are you? Thank you @rsu18 for sharing the wonderful works of YEH.

Yoon Eun Hye's side responds to prosecution results confirming she had no part in prostitution ring
December 21, 2013 @ 9:15 am

yoon-eun-hye_1387577250_af_org.jpgl

Although many celebrity names had been circulating in relation to the prostitution scandal, the prosecution team revealed that none of the mentioned top celebrities were involved in any way. Now that it's out in the open that Yoon Eun Hye was never involved in the prostitution ring, the actress' agency finally spoke up about the situation
A rep from The House Company told Newsen, "The prosecutors' investigation results from yesterday are not surprising. We were confident from the beginning and were waiting quietly for the results."
The rep added, "Even when her name was first included in the list, we did not want to really concern ourselves with it because the content was complete nonsense. Yoon Eun Hye is also very composed at the moment... Now that the investigation results are out, we no longer want to be connected to this situation. We want to quietly move on."
It appears that Yoon Eun Hye and her agency were confident that the truth would be revealed to the public.
credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/yoon-eun-hyes-side-responds-to-prosecution-results-confirming-she-had-no-part-in-prostitution-ring#axzz2o7Sn8aDk

KIM SO HYUN "YOON EUN HYE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL SISTER"
YOON+EUN+HYE+KIM+SO+HYUN+2013.jpg

You were acting since you're little, so now you act with a lot of people. Among them, who is / are the best?
SH: I ACTED with a lot of seniors. The oppas, unnies, and everyone is fine with me and I'm very happy. Until now I still keep in touch with everyone. But I keep in Touch with Yoochun oppa, oppa Jin Goo, Yoon Eun Hye unnie and the most.
Yoochun oppa is like my brother. Eun Hye unnie too, she was concerned to me and treats me very well. She says I look like her and she calls me 'little sister'. I also went to Eun Hye unnie's house and then she Showed me a painting. Since I was young, I've always wanted a sister. To me, Eun Hye unnie is the most wonderful sister.
credit:http://www.mundofamacorea.net/2013/12/kim-so-hyun-yoon-eun-hye-es-la-hermana.html

Guest ferlydee

Thank God, that nonsense issue is over and I am so happy to learn that Yoon Eun Hye is well composed of the situation which means she is alright.  Now that everything is back into normal, I want to wish everyone a very Merry and Joyous Christmas and I wish you a happy and healthy New Year.  May God bless you all and let's be merry and bright.  I know we have different beliefs and faith, but it does not mean that we cannot say God is so good and thank you Jesus for being there for YEH and us.