Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest facing

Jackerine - TV pool reporter(reporter in @chichocs video) posted this photo on her instagram
4b88a2febfeb11e2984f220.jpg
with caption #if it's her, i'll give in #pakorn & eunhye so cute...shipping? and she mentioned boy_pakorn's IG #I'm on your side hahaha

This is translation from thai to english. She used many slang words so it mightn't be 100% accurate but this is the main content lol

haiiii new fan here!!!! :D
i wonder if anyone can list me the variety shows she've been on, and where to watch it.. i can't find anywhere >____<
btw, i can thai, so if ever need help related to the language then feel free to ask :D 

Guest santaiah178

Unseen BTS photo of YEH on the set of "Missing You" (LOL at the person besides YEH on the first photo :P)

BLJO85ECYAAQVnn.jpg
BLJPBkdCcAAUeY2.jpg
Credit : FrenchNeri
Boy Pakorn's mom posted her son pic with YEH on instagramhttp://instagram.com/p/ZX8IefzgKR/
credit : HallyuYEH
First his brother now his mom lol. What a cute family :D
Hi @soshiplanet :-h Welcome 

Guest dulcet1430291931

Hi @soshiplanet welcome to YEH's house and thanks for offering your help that's very nice of you :-* ..

She doesn't really guest on variety shows that often unless she is promoting something. Even then we would be lucky enough to only see her in one or two shows. With her latest drama she didn't appear in any.

Do you want the ones that are subbed or its ok if they're not?

Hi @santaiah178

First the brother then the reporter and now the mother it's like they're approving the daughter in law how cute ;))

Guest dulcet1430291931

@soshiplanet Sorry for the late reply ..here you go but unfortunately most of them are not subbed. I would watch them anyway cause you can sort of get a sense of what's going on..  

While promoting MFL in 2009

happy togather (subbed)

Chinese show (subbed)

for my black mini dress in 2011

HT(subbed)

come to play

http://youtu.be/zuF46rtL-7Q

Taxi

the most recent one was kbs's road for hope(2012). It's more of a documentary than a variety show but it's so heartwarming..

these are some of the old ones

sang sang plus(2006)

happy together(2004)

come to play(2006)

as for xman you can watch subbed segments of it from the link that @Lhay kindly provided.

If you want the whole eps go to this channel  

http://www.youtube.com/user/player23hk/videos?view=0

These are the ones that I remember I hope it helps ;)