Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

MAC promotion :)download.jsp?FileID=24978852
@Iano very well said. I'm not surprised if those comments came from the same group of people
@Denya how come I can't see the picture you posted :-/
@vinegrace779 Welcome to the club :D

Guest Denya

@santaiah178 I don't know what happened, I haven't been able to upload images since yesterday :((

I'm still trying to fix it.

Does anyone know which Thai stars are going to attend the event?

Yes, please :) before the announcement of yeh's attendance in thailand, I posted in my twitter combined pictures of thai actor and screen-writer Chantavit Dhanasevi (from popular thai movie: hello stranger,atm, coming soon) and yeh eonni .. I badly wish they would meet each other, my dream... I thought that dream was pretty impossible but seems like there is a chance :x :x :x :x

[-O< who knows if he's also invited ???

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Yoon Eun Hye윤은혜 may attend Visions Ahead Magenta Night Party in T:x

Guest veena22

@Kevin,@avidneri1003...

As I known just 2 stars, Ananda Everingham and

Khemanit Jamikorn(Pancake).  ;;)

Guest sw8yeh

just wanna say..

Happy Mother's day to all Neri/Warrior mothers! :-)

esp. to YEH unnie's mom..

thank you so much for bringing unnie into our lives :)

Now Miss Yoon Eun Hye has made her entrance in "Missing You", and this is the 2nd. time I am watching her in a TV-drama. The first one was "Coffee Prince" which she had short hair, and in this series she has long hair. So it takes some time to get used to seeing her in this role, but I am sure she will be as brilliant as her performance in "Coffee Prince". 
By the way, is it just me who think they should change the roles of the two male leads in "Missing You" to have Mr. Yoo Seung-ho 유승호 play the part as the adult role of Han Jeong-woo, as he seems to look more like the young actor Mr. Yeo Jin-goo 여진구 who was the younger teen Han Jeong-woo - or even kept Mr. Yeo Jin-goo in the adult role as he could be playing the older version of Han Jeong-woo (but maybe made him look a bit older somehow) ?
I always feel a bit sad and kind of misses the younger actors when the story line shifts from childhood/teen years to the adult years, and there is an obvious change of the main actors and actresses. I remember I got this reaction when I watched another TV-drama named "Autumn in my Heart". Oh, and please do not get me wrong, I LOVE Miss Yoon Eun Hye, but it is just that I got so used to Mr. Yeo Jin-goo and Miss Kim So-hyeon-I - as they both did such a superbly job in their acting, and when watching them over the first episodes I tend to feel a care for the characters.... But actually Miss Kim So-hyeon-I did do a very good job as a younger Miss Yoon Eun Hye.